Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I haven't played since he changed the models and after downloading it and now seeing the new ones, I think I might just be done with this game until it's done. Finding out the mystery of the game isn't worth it if everything else looks bad to me.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So after a bit of reading, I am to understand that there is no incest(meaning sex for the mc with a relative of any kind, even minor relation like 2nd cousin or whatnot aunt) since that is mostly my kink? No offense to the dev, I think the game is really good, even if I haven't played it.
There's no sex with characters directly related to the protagonist, no. There's one character who takes on a parental role for the protagonist, one instance of a mother having sex with her son, and a few instances of mother/daughter threesomes or taking turns with the protagonist.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I haven't played since he changed the models and after downloading it and now seeing the new ones, I think I might just be done with this game until it's done. Finding out the mystery of the game isn't worth it if everything else looks bad to me.
The new models will grow on you... Like some kind of infection.

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
Cant trigger the trap. Keeps telling me I need to check on Kana, but when I do, there is no options. Help!!

NVM, Found the answer.

Last edited:

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I know little Pixie sneezing is supposed to be cute but, if I had a kid who sneezes a lot, I would be extremely worried for their health. That much sneezing is sure to cause some lung and nasal tissue damage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So after a bit of reading, I am to understand that there is no incest(meaning sex for the mc with a relative of any kind, even minor relation like 2nd cousin or whatnot aunt) since that is mostly my kink? No offense to the dev, I think the game is really good, even if I haven't played it.
So far, the only real incest is between other characters who are related to each other, not relatives of the MC. However you could easily imagine that 'Aunt' Jessica is actually his mother's sister rather than friend, and there would be like one or two scenes in the whole game that say otherwise.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, maybe someone have the same problem played 0.8.6. There is event with Veronika and her mother. Hints was i need to talk to Veronika she gives mc navigate and teach with Aura classes of girls, in the end i used Awaken on Veronika it was afternoon and after this event, evening event with Madison at he gates, i used awaken and bribe driver with money, after this only scene with Madison and her talk on the phone at her office - choose to hj.
Problem after this both Girls (Madison 1 hearth and hint - Once i finished with Veronika, i should to to Madison again) and (Veronika 2 hearts (hint - i need to develop my relationship with her mother Madison first)...
So right now i have a bug or softlock - i can't talk to any of them...
How to avoid it? Someone can help?

P.S. Nevermind, need to wait a few days (waited from THR to MON, and can trigger events with them.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I was in your place i havent played for quite time but when i played i saw every girl render/art style is changed and i asked here. Some people told me his art style was coppied from someone and because of this legaly issues he changed. New ones looks pretty bad...
The change took place with version 0.7.0, which was uploaded September 17. A day or so later (which translates to several pages of this thread) someone posted comparisons of the old and new versions. Find the pages and then search.

Maybe I'm clueless, but for the most part I really didn't notice the changes at the time- with a few exceptions, most notable Morgana. (A few characters, such as Pixie, had minimal changes, if any.) Most people that have posted opinions seem to prefer the older versions.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hello how are you people? would someone be so kind to explain me about the quirks?
I'm in the middle of a Cannibal Buffet. I'm feeling well, they like me that way ;)

As for Quirks well they add flavor text however a lot of them are not implemented yet.
Chloe's Original is on by default.. The player is never able to really unlock her personality so it's there for the lols.
Gwen's Damaged is tied to her Yandere Personality. You can get this be neglecting her but besides an Achievement Trophy it doesn't do anything.
Jessica's Auntie well you can choose to make her think she's your Aunt. A bit of flavor text with Aunt/Nephew but otherwise it doesn't do much.
Pixie's Cocksleeve happens when you have sex with her while she's small. Another Achievement Trophy.
Qarinah's Dreamgirl happens if you like the Cosplay she does in her dreams. Besides an Achievement Trophy it does nothing.

Reactions: hentai charley
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes