RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
how do you get a scene with the new kunoichi? i already did the training with the others but she still says i need to prove myself

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I just realized another key piece of evidence about the killer's identity, and why the "proof" had to take that form.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, first of all, this game is great. ArcGames you did great work, but I am a bit lost. I have started the game and I am on day 12, going for the trap. There are a few questions I have since I can't find any proper walkthrough online; 1) Is it possible to have Pixie with you when they "abduct" you, 2) Is the 25 the beast says the days you have to complete the game or is it something else, 3) If it is something else can someone tell me what that is and 4)Can you get to Emma before the trap? I don't mind spoilers if the game is confusing me and this one is.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
So, first of all, this game is great. ArcGames you did great work, but I am a bit lost. I have started the game and I am on day 12, going for the trap. There are a few questions I have since I can't find any proper walkthrough online; 1) Is it possible to have Pixie with you when they "abduct" you, 2) Is the 25 the beast says the days you have to complete the game or is it something else, 3) If it is something else can someone tell me what that is and 4)Can you get to Emma before the trap? I don't mind spoilers if the game is confusing me and this one is.
1) You literally can't live without her.
2) No. I think I'm 140-something days in myself.
3) You, the MC are the 25th something. We don't know what yet. There are hints that your Grandpa might be the First. He definitely preceded you.
4) I don't remember but, i wanna say no. She will be back later. So, if you want to get closer to her you'll get the chance.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
1) You literally can't live without her.
2) No. I think I'm 140-something days in myself.
3) You, the MC are the 25th something. We don't know what yet. There are hints that your Grandpa might be the First. He definitely preceded you.
4) I don't remember but, i wanna say no. She will be back later. So, if you want to get closer to her you'll get the chance.
I did a tab playthrough of the first few days, before getting the laxatives and I realised that something is up with Chastity. Can you learn anything more about her before the trap?

Jan 7, 2021
2) It's not days but eluded to cycles.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I did a tab playthrough of the first few days, before getting the laxatives and I realised that something is up with Chastity. Can you learn anything more about her before the trap?
Not really, no. You do get to know her better when she comes back. If I remember correctly you learn why she did what she did. But, I couldn't tell you any specifics.

Reactions: KuroKumo

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
1) It's unavoidable. When they nab you, they nab Pixie.
2) It isn't a count of days.
3)
4) You won't see Emma again until after the trap.

Reactions: Genji

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.86:
Also I was thinking, if we buy a Tacent Voces potion every week, it's pretty odd for him to think 'Maybe I won't use it but it might come in handy'.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
New area in the update is lovely. Can't wait to bring the rest of my Harem there. The kinetic text is a nice effect so long as it's used sparingly. The reveal on the Fey path surprised me, as I was expecting those two were running off to canoodle with one another.

noxab99680

Jan 31, 2021
what quirks are unlockable at the moment, and does anyone have a guide to them?
more importantly, I guess, are any missable?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
what quirks are unlockable at the moment, and does anyone have a guide to them?
more importantly, I guess, are any missable?
So far, all the quirks but one are missable as they're only in one event each IIRC.

Reactions: hentai charley
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes