Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Guys, maybe someone have the same problem played 0.8.6. There is event with Veronika and her mother. Hints was i need to talk to Veronika she gives mc navigate and teach with Aura classes of girls, in the end i used Awaken on Veronika it was afternoon and after this event, evening event with Madison at he gates, i used awaken and bribe driver with money, after this only scene with Madison and her talk on the phone at her office - choose to hj.
Problem after this both Girls (Madison 1 hearth and hint - Once i finished with Veronika, i should to to Madison again) and (Veronika 2 hearts (hint - i need to develop my relationship with her mother Madison first)...
So right now i have a bug or softlock - i can't talk to any of them...
How to avoid it? Someone can help?
You need to wait a day or two. The hints forget to mention that part.

Reactions: DeMoS666

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
NGL I want to breed the daughter MC has with Kana, also want to get the mom and do the same with her and our pups.

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
NGL I want to breed the daughter MC has with Kana, also want to get the mom and do the same with her and our pups.
Right, basically make every heroine Luna 2.0
Alabama Prime isn't that far anyway and if the result is a boy, it's into Isekai Land for you

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.87:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing I think we could really do with with the kids is some events with their mothers, even a minor one like the basic individual play events would help it feel less like they have abandoned them; as it is they have their kid and never mention them again.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
That's it. (Yeah, I was kinda disappointed at that one, as I thought we were going to get naughty with her. FML.)
LOVE event doesn't have to mean sexual. It could just be for the feels. It is love but for the heart this time.
Besides, sticking your dick in a girl whom just lost her whole family and is still trying to grapple and grieve over with it, not cool.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
LOVE event doesn't have to mean sexual. It could just be for the feels. It is love but for the heart this time.
Besides, sticking your dick in a girl whom just lost her whole family and is still trying to grapple and grieve over with it, not cool.
Yes, I know love doesn't have to mean sexual... Just with the previous love events, and Annie having a number less than one, seeing "new Annie LOVE event" would kinda put one in the mind of naughty stuff going on.

I mean, how many non-sexual love events does this game really have?

As for "sticking your dick in a girl...", I honestly did not expect the story about Annie's family to be continued at all, with the direction of things and whatnot.

weekee

Jan 7, 2019
It's been a long time since I've played this one, get to the point where I'm assuming the college is supposed to be unlocked (pixie mentions someone hanging around the flat) and I can't do anything aside of take Kana to the festival and work at the bar. What am I missing?

weekee

Jan 7, 2019
It's been a long time since I've played this one, get to the point where I'm assuming the college is supposed to be unlocked (pixie mentions someone hanging around the flat) and I can't do anything aside of take Kana to the festival and work at the bar. What am I missing?
Argh, got it. Thought I had checked emma at night already.

mannequinisms

Aug 4, 2018
So I have a need for information. Cause I'm getting real uncomfortable vibes from a part of the story, and I would just appreciate the peace of mind.

Do we ever get back our control over the researcher? Or is she forever in the clutches of the eldeitch? Cause for reason I'm not entirely aware of, its really fuckin' messing with me atm.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So I have a need for information. Cause I'm getting real uncomfortable vibes from a part of the story, and I would just appreciate the peace of mind.

Do we ever get back our control over the researcher? Or is she forever in the clutches of the eldeitch? Cause for reason I'm not entirely aware of, its really fuckin' messing with me atm.
*shrug* Personally I don't care what happens to her, she was going to hurt pixie.
Fuck that bitch! :mad:
But who knows maybe arc will give you an option to rescue her later in the story.

Reactions: HogRocket

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
*shrug* Personally I don't care what happens to her, she was going to hurt pixie.
Fuck that bitch! :mad:
But who knows maybe arc will give you an option to rescue her later in the story.
Just like in any story, anyone can change via MC interactions or defeats.
In hentai versions, Anyone that's been splooged by the MC will change!!!

Djoran

Sep 1, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where I need to visit Jessicas office the first time, says it's too risky but there doesn't seem to be anything else I can do and Pixie will not give me any hints.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
One thing that seems odd about all this with her is that didn't she say that the world she screwed up was a long time ago? Why is it suddenly all affecting her now? She seemed totally different when we first met her.

Step one: a bit more prudence and caution, be a bit more conservative in what she experiments with, is my advice. Try little things. In the meantime, we can try to cheer her up and have some fun together. 'Take her mind off it' by shutting her mind down with pleasure.
I completely agree with you.
Qarinah begins to really care about the meaning of her work after meeting the MC. She, just like everyone else, changed when "the man" came around, trying to be more mature, more responsible. Qarinah changed her attitude, and in my opinion, she creates these alter egos to be able to lister to the MC's suggestions and accept his help. As if she is ashamed to do it in its original form and needed this kind of filter, to protect herself in some way.

And I think that, yes, "Try little things" and then "take her mind off by shitting her mind down with pleasure" is the right thing to do at this point. I think the MC can do so much more for her just giving her an hug!

One thing I think we could really do with with the kids is some events with their mothers, even a minor one like the basic individual play events would help it feel less like they have abandoned them; as it is they have their kid and never mention them again.
I believe there is nothing to add.
If there is one thing that is really missing in this game it is the interaction between the girls and their mothers. My heart cries, not so much for Kana (who lives in the farm, so it is plausible that she will see her daughter whenever she wants), nor for Pixie, who comes with us every time and thus has the opportunity to see her little girl.

But what about Lily? She entrusted us with her newborn daughter in her arms, making us promise that we would make sure that she would see her again soon or, at least, every now and then. And yet nothing about it yet. This puts an infinite sadness on me.

So yeah, I think the next thing to implement in the game is a way for mothers to spend time with their daughters.

Reactions: hentai charley

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Doubtful yet the Eldritch Story is still ongoing so who knows. Sadly the choice to Awaken or Shatter her means nothing in the end. However you do get the option to fuck her as an Eldritch Reward later on :sneaky: She's not a Main Girl and Arc has so many Side Girls it's hard to say if he'll remember that she exist unless people ask about her...

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hopefully there's an event where we visit Lil Lily with Lily. As well as one with Pixie and Lil Pixie (even though Pixie is already with Robin when they go to the farm but still). Lil Kana is as adorable as ever. Now I wanna play the game just to give Kana and Lil Kana headpats real quick.
Dang it! why'd you have to say that? now I've got to start up the game and go give head pats! :LOL:

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I'm stuck at the part where I need to visit Jessicas office the first time, says it's too risky but there doesn't seem to be anything else I can do and Pixie will not give me any hints.
Have you talked things over with Gramps yet? I think you're supposed to talk with him first.

Reactions: Djoran

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I'm sorry, I just realized you're talking about the pre-Gramps event trigger to conclude Act 1. I seem to remember 3 steps being listed for prepping before that... One was to order a custom suit from the Tailor's Shop. One was to talk with Lily (the bartender) so she'll agree to help you escape once you break out. I'm having trouble recalling the third right now, but there's not many characters to interact with at that point... maybe it was a convo with Pixie? Or maybe something else you needed to buy from a shop. Have you checked your leads menu (the icon looks like a sealed envelope) and put the mouse over it to see if there's a hint there?

Reactions: hentai charley
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes