masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
For anyone who can't stand the hideous kinetic text, I made a mod that should disable it. Drop in the game folder as usual and you should be good. Other mods not updated recently because they don't need to be, they work with any version so far.
Kinda curious why you didn't add all the classes from SoDaRa Kinetic-Text-Tags?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Putting this here in the event Arc ever decides to use more tags from the Kinetic-Text toy box.

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
How did you find this scene? I tried morning and afternoon every day of the week (i think in Gwenn's room) but i didn't find it!
Gwen dancing?

You have a 1/5 or 20% chance of it triggering when you go to Gwen's room during the afternoon between monday through friday it doesn't trigger on the weekends.

It's just a small scene of her dancing, and it has that visual mishap.

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
strange, no one wanting to compress this?
It comes out frequently and has a good bit of compression.
The Audio has been reduced to 56kbps
Images are in webp 1280x720 with resolution of 72
Video is about the same resolution at 30 fps with 1-2 minute loops

A few of the old fans actually were complaining that the audio was compressed too far
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-8-8-arcgames.31912/post-4644180

Also if you already downloaded the game then there is an Unofficial Update Patch so you don't have to redownload the entire thing every week
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-8-8-arcgames.31912/post-5118416

However there is a compressed version of 0.8.5 by Ikarius
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-8-8-arcgames.31912/post-4939178

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
What is goin' on with Gwen? She's annoying as f*
She's broken. MC's cock shattered her completely, turning her into what she now is. You can make her less psycho by right clicking, choosing "Preferences," and then toggling off "Yandere Mode."

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
She's broken. MC's cock shattered her completely, turning her into what she now is. You can make her less psycho by right clicking, choosing "Preferences," and then toggling off "Yandere Mode."
Yeah turn that awful option off! f She is more broken than the GIRL that was suppose to have been shattered! I can stand the one that is broken but Gwen.. ugg.. I had to turn her off.. I don't want nothing to do with her.. she is BEYOND broken. I grew to HATE HER! Don't want anything to do with her... good job for making the MOST ANNOYING character I have ever seen in a game.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Do they planning to do something later or she always 'll be like this? I see her tags bride and damaged (both grey)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Do they planning to do something later or she always 'll be like this? I see her tags bride and damaged (both grey)
So far you can get the 'damaged' quirk by completely ignoring her for an entire month, but it doesn't actually do anything yet.

I still think there's an issue of design there, that the way it's structured you have people who don't like Gwen getting this extra content with her and those that do like her probably not seeing it unless they go out of their way. I can't really think of a better way to do it though, and it's still better than how it was originally planned, where it was spending time with her that would fuck her up.

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yeah turn that awful option off! f She is more broken than the GIRL that was suppose to have been shattered! I can stand the one that is broken but Gwen.. ugg.. I had to turn her off.. I don't want nothing to do with her.. she is BEYOND broken. I grew to HATE HER! Don't want anything to do with her... good job for making the MOST ANNOYING character I have ever seen in a game.
I turned her Yandere mode off pretty quick. I'd never played anything with a Yandere character before and have realized I hate it almost as much as I hate NTR and scat. Gwen is tolerable at the level I turned it off at, If I had caught it a little sooner I'd be happier but its good. She's not my fav, but I can deal with her. Yandere is now on my "nope" list. Soooooo thankful it was settable in this game.
I guess it's because I had a girlfriend in college who could be classified Yandere, like kind of afraid for my safety when we broke up type of thing.

Reactions: syh653

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
So far you can get the 'damaged' quirk by completely ignoring her for an entire month, but it doesn't actually do anything yet.

I still think there's an issue of design there, that the way it's structured you have people who don't like Gwen getting this extra content with her and those that do like her probably not seeing it unless they go out of their way. I can't really think of a better way to do it though, and it's still better than how it was originally planned, where it was spending time with her that would fuck her up.
Thanks for clarification... Sort of... :) I would like to spend "normal" time with her

MadeCurios

Jul 29, 2019
I am stuck at the first night scene with Madison where I'm supposed to choose a power to get her to talk more. But none of my 4 powers work and I can't continue or back out. Anyone have a solution to this?

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I am stuck at the first night scene with Madison where I'm supposed to choose a power to get her to talk more. But none of my 4 powers work and I can't continue or back out. Anyone have a solution to this?
you should be able to break or unleash her but it requires the right dialog if i remember correctly.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
Hey everyone! I really want to play this game but some of the tags are a little bit alarming to me (rape, slave, prostitution, cheating.) Normally id skip over this game because of these tags but these damn renders look so good! Also does the lesbian content not include MC? Or is MC present for all lesbian interaction? Just curious before I play the game thanks for any help!

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone! I really want to play this game but some of the tags are a little bit alarming to me (rape, slave, prostitution, cheating.) Normally id skip over this game because of these tags but these damn renders look so good! Also does the lesbian content not include MC? Or is MC present for all lesbian interaction? Just curious before I play the game thanks for any help!

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the info that at least eases one of my concerns! :)
also, i don't really understand the other tags, haven't really seen any rape
and haven't really seen slave or prostitution content, but last i played was version 8.3 so maybe i am out of the loop a bit

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Frankly I'm on the same boat, sometimes I end up skipping games that I end up liking a lot just because of the tags.
But a better tagging system is coming... never.

So let's cover up those tags you mention in a spoiler.

So there's that.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes