CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
ArcGames can i get option to rename the child? kinda screw up a bit
It has been requested before and Arc has denied to do that.
Only options are loading an older save or sending the current kid to buy milk and then forget about them after you have the new one.
Or the console... That's also an option but it might be buggy.

kana_kidname = "New Name"
pixie_kidname
lily_kidname

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm happy there's more content with Lil' Kana because she's adorable and I loved the festival scene with Kana. I'm still kind of sad that I can't have more than 1 child with a girl or it will screw up the world.

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
hi people how are you? just one question mmm can the church and the scholl be boughut?
Can't do that yet.
The college might happen after Madison and Veronica love you enough (It will take a while)
The church will happen after enough progress on the eldritch storyline and Chastity loving you enough (Back to hibernating then)

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey folks. Can someone maybe help me? I'm getting some errors with this new version. First when I collect the mushrooms for the goblin lady, if I go back the next day all I get is a scene where she lost her hat again. Its like I never collected the mushrooms.

Then I got invited back to the Renee and Stewarts' house for dinner but it gives and error at a certain point in the conversation and says "stuart" in undefined or something like that.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Hey folks. Can someone maybe help me? I'm getting some errors with this new version. First when I collect the mushrooms for the goblin lady, if I go back the next day all I get is a scene where she lost her hat again. Its like I never collected the mushrooms.

Then I got invited back to the Renee and Stewarts' house for dinner but it gives and error at a certain point in the conversation and says "stuart" in undefined or something like that.
It would be helpful if you provide your savegame. As it would save time for people trying to recreate the errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm going to work with assumptions.
If she says she lost her hat again then it means you went to see her in the "Explore" option instead of going directly to the "Cottage".

The second thing is a typo in the code. It's already been relayed to the discord.
It happens only on a line in the dialogue where you told her to keep the house.

I don't know if it will get patched on Wednesday or not. But you can just ignore it and the game will continue fine and dandy.

Reactions: Forgotted

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It has been requested before and Arc has denied to do that.
Only options are loading an older save or sending the current kid to buy milk and then forget about them after you have the new one.
Or the console... That's also an option but it might be buggy.

kana_kidname = "New Name"
pixie_kidname
lily_kidname
That changes the active kid but you need to change the name in the list of kids too or strange things will happen. If you only have the one kid with that girl it will be at position 1, so it would be kana_kidname = baby_names_kana[1] = "New Name". Otherwise you need to figure out what position in the list it is at. Just enter baby_names_kana into the console and it will print out the list of Kana's kids, u'nil' is zero and it counts up from there.

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
It would be helpful if you provide your savegame. As it would save time for people trying to recreate the errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm going to work with assumptions.
If she says she lost her hat again then it means you went to see her in the "Explore" option instead of going directly to the "Cottage".

The second thing is a typo in the code. It's already been relayed to the discord.
It happens only on a line in the dialogue where you told her to keep the house.

I don't know if it will get patched on Wednesday or not. But you can just ignore it and the game will continue fine and dandy.
I think your post covered all my errors. Thanks a lot! And I feel a bit dumb for not going direct to the cottage. :oops:

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm in for a real treat when I get back into this game as I've held back since v. 0.8.0 just so I can be welcomed not only with plenty of content but also plenty of women to knock up. I'm waiting until v 0.9.0 before I feast.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Oh man, I think something's wrong with me. The family festival outing is cute and all (named her Akeno), but Kana looks more like an older sister than a mother.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Wholesome update.Im weak with kids and seeing my kid like that really makes me happy.ಥ⌣ಥAhh,why the heck I want to cry?Its only a kid in the game,why I feel wholesome and protective about her and Kana?Is this Dad instinct?
I'm the same way with a lot of characters in these games. You feel a connection with the character and over time you want to protect them... Maybe that's just me :unsure:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
"Man, I'd forgotten how nice their house was."

*Looks at picture*

Que?

Edit: Wow, Renee's husband is an asshole.

Last edited:
Reactions: CursedFlame91
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes