masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
View attachment 1049247

here, im sorry that its in portuguese, but its basically windows antivirus detecting that wacatac.b!ml. Probably a false positive...
Well a picture is worth a thousand words even if it's in a language I don't know :WeSmart:
I'd assume this is a problem with Windows 10 Windows Defender. Looking up the !ml is probably from Machine Learning so all hail the glorious algorithm :whistle:

But yeah I would say false positive. If it makes you feel any better I submitted a report with MS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: After a lengthy investigation (probably sipping coffee :coffee:) MS has determined there is no malware.
Funny enough they recommend either using Command Prompt to flush the system of dynamic signatures then update or the more simple approach of just updating definitions :LOL: Updated the screenshot from Pending to Completed.

Last edited:

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
It does! Thank you. I never doubted you with any malicious intent, maybe it just happens by accident? I dont know. Been using your updates since 6.4! God's work my friend

Reactions: masterdragonson

Indavoid

Nov 5, 2020
Well with the Android I don't think you can access the console but I think a fan mod might work.

Try extracting the Laptop Cheat to
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/

It will add 2 additional cheats to the Laptop.
  1. Cheat Potions because why not.
  2. Gallery Cheat which flags your persistent save with having seen everything up to 0.8.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Android might have trouble with the uncompiled rpy file. If so try deleting it.

Also included a 0.8.9 Persistent Save. Use the Laptop in Act 2 to rename the MC if your name doesn't show up correctly in the Gallery.
Extra Note: Check your Preferences if you use a Persistent Save ;) Discord Display, Impregnation, and Yandere Mode are stored in it.

The Cheat Menu is the yin-yang symbol thing.
View attachment 1049078
I didn't manage to get the cheats to work but the persistent works just fine. I think my persistent file got corrupted or was too old.
Thank you

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
BTW figured out that if you used the one uploaders patcher to patch 0.8.7 - 0.8.8 you must delete that file. The patcher does not properly delete the file so if you overwrite 0.8.9 and run it.. it will than downgrade it back to 0.8.8.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I got a particular question. Is there any comparisons worth noting with Corrupted Kingdoms and Champion of Realms? I'm hesitant with the latter if it would be equal to or any better than the former. I haven't tried it yet.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I got a particular question. Is there any comparisons worth noting with Corrupted Kingdoms and Champion of Realms? I'm hesitant with the latter if it would be equal to or any better than the former. I haven't tried it yet.
The only element they share is the engine they're created in, other than that, it's apples and oranges. I encourage you to try both.

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
what is this game even heading towards now? was kinda disappointed with the pregnancy update with pixie, and the game has been going forward with this weird lil' (x) thing what's goin on?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
is there a way to trigger like basck and save options
What like. The options at the bottom?

They've been disabled and I don't think it's a good idea to enable them since some items from the hud can get in the way.

You'll have to do with opening the menu with right click or the escape key.
And rollback with the mousewheel or the PageUp key.

This would suck for quicksaves but I don't recommend saving during a dialogue.
It might break in future versions.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
What like. The options at the bottom?

They've been disabled and I don't think it's a good idea to enable them since some items from the hud can get in the way.

You'll have to do with opening the menu with right click or the escape key.
And rollback with the mousewheel or the PageUp key.

This would suck for quicksaves but I don't recommend saving during a dialogue.
It might break in future versions.
actually i found middle mouse wheel thing served my purpose

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im a bit stuck i have a bunch of people kinda unlocked but not making progress. Emma has dissapeared veronica knows nothing i just met Jessica anna and morganna both aren't talking to me and only thing i can do with kara is take to festival.
the bar only thing i can do is work on day 12 what am i missing. i cant talk to jessica cause need to discover something which im pretty sure means finding emma but like i said kinda stiuck.

• Thinking Face

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
im a bit stuck i have a bunch of people kinda unlocked but not making progress. Emma has dissapeared veronica knows nothing i just met Jessica anna and morganna both aren't talking to me and only thing i can do with kara is take to festival.
the bar only thing i can do is work on day 12 what am i missing. i cant talk to jessica cause need to discover something which im pretty sure means finding emma but like i said kinda stiuck.
Emma is MIA since 1-2 years ago :(

• Sad
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes