AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Emma is MIA since 1-2 years ago :(
i havent reached act two yet where i can explore everything but i know your see here again after she runs away. I rember kana goes into heat at somepoint and rember being able to do quests for biker chick to unlock her as lover i think but right now cant remeber how.

alough did figure out why it kinda stuck needed to go to chruch in eveniung after meeting beast
and needed to stick laxatices in guards coffee but still stuck.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
im a bit stuck i have a bunch of people kinda unlocked but not making progress. Emma has dissapeared veronica knows nothing i just met Jessica anna and morganna both aren't talking to me and only thing i can do with kara is take to festival.
the bar only thing i can do is work on day 12 what am i missing. i cant talk to jessica cause need to discover something which im pretty sure means finding emma but like i said kinda stiuck.
You're in Act 1? Have you tried the Laptop?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i think i found it im about to trigger a trap so im hoping i didnt miss anything before i do
Great. In Act 1 you can't miss much as Arc was playing on the "No waifu left behind" notion.
Even things like the Farm which has nothing to do with the plot is required to trigger the trap.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
om god the pixi bath scenes are so adorable lol i could just eat her up lol

keff

Jan 21, 2018
I'm sorry, I just realized you're talking about the pre-Gramps event trigger to conclude Act 1. I seem to remember 3 steps being listed for prepping before that... One was to order a custom suit from the Tailor's Shop. One was to talk with Lily (the bartender) so she'll agree to help you escape once you break out. I'm having trouble recalling the third right now, but there's not many characters to interact with at that point... maybe it was a convo with Pixie? Or maybe something else you needed to buy from a shop. Have you checked your leads menu (the icon looks like a sealed envelope) and put the mouse over it to see if there's a hint there?
what tailor? i have no options like that when talking to lily, and all of my leads are dead ends. using the laptop does nothing for any of my leads and i've exhausted every option with every character on the map...

edit: nevermind, i fixed it. for some reason i got the leads for Chastity twice so i had to do the entire sequence with her a second time. i have 2 dead end listings for her in my leads now and 2 magic field spells

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how do i increase charisma im at veronica mom bit and walking them home but charisma check failed

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
how do i increase charisma im at veronica mom bit and walking them home but charisma check failed
Bar in the morning.

anyone know what girls u can move into eastern hallway
None for the moment. We're trying to convince Arc to let the real state milfs move in.
Well. Atleast try to convince the folks that vote in the polls.

Reactions: wrarar

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
seriously that sucks you cant even invite annie and kana so whats the point

what about the slave dungeon what or whos that for

Reactions: girdeyordo

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
seriously that sucks you cant even invite annie and kana so whats the point

what about the slave dungeon what or whos that for
I think it's meant more for characters that might not actually have a place to live.
Kana and Annie? They live at the farm, they work there, they take care of the kids.
I reckon we should be able to stay the night over there with them or invite them over for the night.

The House milfs after selling their homes might be compelled to come over if you're offering.
Also we don't know if Emma has a place. After she ran away we only know she hangs out at the park.

The dungeon is pretty much useless right now (aside from spanking scenes with Jess and Gwen).
It may or may not get some use in the future but for the moment it's just remains from an abandoned concept.
The concept being, you would train the girls' stats in certain ways. Submission in the dungeon, Sluttyness in the club, etc.
Arc realized that training the stats and making scenes with every single main girl would take too long and scrapped it.

As I said, it might be needed for some story elements in the future, or it might not.
Who the fuck knows honestly...

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes