saru341

Sep 22, 2018
also, i'm having trouble getting Veronica's first scene. have no idea what i didn''t do that caused me to miss it.

...as well as Renee's other two scenes(barring her first.) im assuming those have to do with the whole "dinner" thing?

AND i don't have samantha's event despite the fact that i know i did it.....what?

Last edited:

onitaro

Aug 15, 2019
errrmmmm sir i cant update my version to 8.9 on android
it always fail to install the newest apk
nb. i already check all permission and my storage is still large enough

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
errrmmmm sir i cant update my version to 8.9 on android
it always fail to install the newest apk
nb. i already check all permission and my storage is still large enough
Yeah it mentions that in the release notes
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-8-9-arcgames.31912/post-5164628

Apparently ArcGames is still baffled by the idea of backing up his dev keys... The solution he seems to like is telling you to backup your saves, uninstall, reinstall, and restore your save data.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
reinstall ver 8.8 or 8.9 sir??
You want the new version. Out with the old, In with the new.
Be sure you Backed up your saves first as they will get wiped when you uninstall.
1. Backup the existing game files using File Manager or similar.
2. Delete CK completely from your phone.
3. Download and install the new CK update
4. Move the save files from your backed-up copy into the new CK folder (Remember the "persistent" file if you want to keep your gallery unlocks)
5. Play!

SAVES CAN BE FOUND IN:
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/saves

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Indavoid

Nov 5, 2020
My persistent file I backed up for the new update on android doesn't seem to work fully. It shows most but not all the characters I interacted with and got the scenes with are clickable to view their gallery, but all scenes are locked. Anyway to fix? Screenshot_2021-02-22-03-30-13-818_com.domain.corruptedkingdoms.jpg Screenshot_2021-02-22-03-30-01-813_com.domain.corruptedkingdoms.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My persistent file I backed up for the new update on android doesn't seem to work fully. It shows most but not all the characters I interacted with and got the scenes with are clickable to view their gallery, but all scenes are locked. Anyway to fix? View attachment 1048716 View attachment 1048715
It's probably easier to just get a persistent save from someone else. Fixing it would mean either A: a lot of console work, which I don't know if you can even do on Android, or B: starting a new game.

Reactions: Indavoid

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
[An image that shows the gallery with the 4th scene for Jessica locked]
After doing everything the hearts and pixie told me, i still can't get this scene.
That's the apron scene. You buy the apron for her in the clothing shop and then ask her to wear it during the morning.

also, i'm having trouble getting Veronica's first scene. have no idea what i didn''t do that caused me to miss it.

...as well as Renee's other two scenes(barring her first.) im assuming those have to do with the whole "dinner" thing?

AND i don't have samantha's event despite the fact that i know i did it.....what?
Veronica's first scene is part of her story. You use Aura on the students to the point it overwhelms her.

The second and third are from when they invite you to dinner, yes.
Although if you didn't have sex with Renee the first time then the third won't happen (because you didn't bang Julie).

Samantha is an odd case, multiple people have reported the same problem.
Sometimes Ren'Py doesn't register the unlock properly.

Reactions: hentai charley

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
My persistent file I backed up for the new update on android doesn't seem to work fully. It shows most but not all the characters I interacted with and got the scenes with are clickable to view their gallery, but all scenes are locked. Anyway to fix? View attachment 1048716 View attachment 1048715
Well with the Android I don't think you can access the console but I think a fan mod might work.

Try extracting the Laptop Cheat to
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/

It will add 2 additional cheats to the Laptop.
  1. Cheat Potions because why not.
  2. Gallery Cheat which flags your persistent save with having seen everything up to 0.8.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Android might have trouble with the uncompiled rpy file. If so try deleting it.

Also included a 0.8.9 Persistent Save. Use the Laptop in Act 2 to rename the MC if your name doesn't show up correctly in the Gallery.
Extra Note: Check your Preferences if you use a Persistent Save ;) Discord Display, Impregnation, and Yandere Mode are stored in it.

The Cheat Menu is the yin-yang symbol thing.
2021-02-22_11-55-40.png

Last edited:

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Hey masterdragonson! I was downloading a bunch of updates, and my antivirus warned me about a trojan wacatac on the 8.8 update patch. Is it a false positive? Its the first time this ever happened, so I thought it was really weird...

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey masterdragonson! I was downloading a bunch of updates, and my antivirus warned me about a trojan wacatac on the 8.8 update patch. Is it a false positive? Its the first time this ever happened, so I thought it was really weird...
No engines detected this file
1f4e0dcfeee6df4ef2ddf09637817357f5f2c2cb29322538212d229724cae890
CorruptedKingdoms-0.8.8-pc update patch.rar

Yeah it's a false positive. Most unofficial update patches contain 2 files.
CREDITS.txt - A Text File
update_0.8.7_to_0.8.8.rpa - A Ren'Py Archive

I usually see false positives when Ren'Py handles Custom Icons included in the Exe but this is the first time I heard an Archive file causing trouble.

If you are curious what is in a Ren'Py Archive you can use to extract it but it just is the files that were added/changed from the previous version and most of the renpy scripts.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes