smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
also, i don't really understand the other tags, haven't really seen any rape
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and haven't really seen slave or prostitution content, but last i played was version 8.3 so maybe i am out of the loop a bit
Hmm maybe they've been added in since then? Maybe they're tags for future content? Maybe they're just covering their asses in case something could be misconstrued? idk i guess ill check it out myself

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
Frankly I'm on the same boat, sometimes I end up skipping games that I end up liking a lot just because of the tags.
But a better tagging system is coming... never.

So let's cover up those tags you mention in a spoiler.

So there's that.

Hey thanks for all the info these in fact were all positives for me. What I meant with the lesbian question was MFF scenes could be considered lesbian I was just asking if MC gets involved in these scenes or if the harem girls are doing them behind MC back. Thank you so much for putting my mind at ease I'm definitely going to check this one out now!

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
also, i don't really understand the other tags, haven't really seen any rape
and haven't really seen slave or prostitution content, but last i played was version 8.3 so maybe i am out of the loop a bit
For rape. The most prominent one would be Chloe.
Chloe in her original state when you have sex with her in the Manor. As far as I recall it's the only point where Arc didn't make her original state pointless since writing reactions for a girl that is suppose to have multiple personalities is hard so he just mental narrated it with nobody around her giving a damn.

A few of the other girls are less then willing until the lights start flashing. Arc seemed to have an idea of how Awaken and Shatter would have worked but scrapped it since writing branches is hard.

Prostitutes as CursedFlame91 said is a random girl in Town which you can pay if you want to.

Slaves is roughly the concept of Awaken/Shatter were the girls will call you Lord or Master. While there is a dungeon it's mostly been neglected content.

Cheating well early concepts Arc teased of what to do with Tom (Jessica's Husband) and Mark (Gwen's faience) however writing is hard so I haven't heard about either of those two guys in quite awhile. Other times is when the MC steals a girl not the other way around since Arc doesn't seem good at designing men with a few exceptions.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
For rape. The most prominent one would be Chloe.
Chloe in her original state when you have sex with her in the Manor. As far as I recall it's the only point where Arc didn't make her original state pointless since writing reactions for a girl that is suppose to have multiple personalities is hard so he just mental narrated it with nobody around her giving a damn.

A few of the other girls are less then willing until the lights start flashing. Arc seemed to have an idea of how Awaken and Shatter would have worked but scrapped it since writing branches is hard.

Prostitutes as CursedFlame91 said is a random girl in Town which you can pay if you want to.

Slaves is roughly the concept of Awaken/Shatter were the girls will call you Lord or Master. While there is a dungeon it's mostly been neglected content.

Cheating well early concepts Arc teased of what to do with Tom (Jessica's Husband) and Mark (Gwen's faience) however writing is hard so I haven't heard about either of those two guys in quite awhile. Other times is when the MC steals a girl not the other way around since Arc doesn't seem good at designing men with a few exceptions.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
  • Thinking Face
Jan 24, 2021
New update is out and one of the things I was hoping for finally happened (here's a hint. It's something I mentioned several pages back).
PATRON RELEASE v0.8.9 - Lil' Kana Goes to the Festival!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week Lil' Kana joins you and her mom in a trip to the festival! Also, two new events for the House Ladies Renee and Julie. Plus some dreams that hint at some of the background lore/history, and a little QoL change that should prevent some of you from accidentally trying to escape the Council's demesnes. I hope you enjoy! :)

NOTE: My computer recently died so I've had to switch to an older machine. Because of the way Ren'py creates Android versions this means that some of you may experience errors installing the game. Just follow the steps below to fix it - and sorry for the inconvenience!

1. Backup the existing game files using File Manager or similar.
2. Delete CK completely from your phone.
3. Download and install the new CK update
4. Move the save files from your backed-up copy into the new CK folder (Remember the "persistent" file if you want to keep your gallery unlocks)
5. Play!

SAVES CAN BE FOUND IN:
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/saves

CHANGELOG:
  • Kana: Lil' Kana can now join you and Kana at the festival!
  • Renee: New event for one of the House Ladies! Visit Jessica in her Office (must have completed the second Laura event)
  • Julie: New event for Renee's daughter! Complete Renee's event (must have slept with Renee at her first meeting)
  • Dreams: There are now four text-only dreams the MC can have when sleeping which hint at deeper lore/history. It's a very low chance to see them, but keep an eye out!
  • Nexus: New UI element! Just click on the icon to return to the Nexus instead of a dialogue box! Thanks to CursedFlame91 for the code submission!
  • Bug: Jessica will no longer think the Field belongs to Lily if you don't have the money to buy it
  • Bug: One of Kana's stats was being incorrectly increased during one of her events. Now it's the correct stat!
  • Bug: Gwen will no longer abruptly change into her sleepwear after finishing her dance in her bedroom
  • Bug: No typos... huh!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Sunday, 28th of February.
------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Reactions: Igneel1 and ukaking

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a guide for unlocking the various traits for girls? I stumbled into the normal trait for Chloe but couldn't find a way to unlock the bimbo one.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Is there a guide for unlocking the various traits for girls? I stumbled into the normal trait for Chloe but couldn't find a way to unlock the bimbo one.
Not all of the traits are unlockable.

Chloe can unlock Original
Gwen can unlock Damaged
Jessica can unlock Auntie
Pixie can unlock Cocksleeve
Qarinah can unlock Dreamgirl

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.8.8
CorruptedKingdoms-0.8.9-pc update patch.rar

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.8.9] [ArcGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 918.26 MB
Original MAC Size: 901.01 MB

Compressed PC Size: 349.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 332.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes