Jan 12, 2022
She wasn't suppose to survive the murder mystery, being the one who was murdered after all, but the fan backlash caused the dev to rethink things. Consistency can be flexible when cute girls are involved. Kinda like in overlord when the creator did a poll for Arche in the web comic, she either dies or becomes a sex slave :sneaky: Perverts vote with their wallets
That makes sense. I get it too. I probably would have also voted to save her even at the expense of a slight logical inconsistency.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
What series is this (there are a dozen different hits for "Overlord") and is it worth reading?

It's worth it but the web comic was phased out in favor the the novels and .

The specific chapter this is from is Overlord First Half Chapter 59: Invaders Part 7

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well after more than 40 hours of play and not doing everything you can I think I am at the end of content.
I did not do the club content because its not my type of play other than the dates that was needed to move the story forward.

I went through 22 straight days with Kana and she still has not woken up, does she wake up or not, yet?

• Sad
Reactions: vilewe7570

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Well after more than 40 hours of play and not doing everything you can I think I am at the end of content.
I did not do the club content because its not my type of play other than the dates that was needed to move the story forward.

I went through 22 straight days with Kana and she still has not woken up, does she wake up or not, yet?
Not yet. When she does, I'm sure it will be mentioned in the changelog.

• Sad
Reactions: vilewe7570

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Where to find lynx in latest update?
Assuming you mean Lyx, I found the series of clues helpful enough to be able to follow them from place to place until I reached where she actually was. Going straight there rather than following the clues might not be a good idea, as the event might not trigger then, so I would follow the trail. From memory, the sequence is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kalebkk637
Jan 12, 2022
Does humiliating Luna have any long term effects on her character or the story? Seems like I have to do it to get the commoner quirk, but the reaction and the fact that we have the option to never do it, makes it seem like there could be consequences to doing it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
When given the option for "Kind" or something else I always used the "Kind" option.
Yesterday I use the "execution" option for the first time and it will be the last time, anyone want to take a guess of who it was used on???

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
When given the option for "Kind" or something else I always used the "Kind" option.
Yesterday I use the "execution" option for the first time and it will be the last time, anyone want to take a guess of who it was used on???
Kana's mother (I forget her name)? I was tempted to execute her myself but was afraid that - in spite of how abominablely her mother had abused her - Kana might be upset about it when she eventually comes round.

Reactions: a1fox3

Ashcraig

Oct 18, 2021
I looked up how to shatter opponents specifically for her, both because I wanted a challenge, and because I actually hate her. It didn't hurt that she is almost certainly going to betray us the moment it looks like the better outcome for her.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I looked up how to shatter opponents specifically for her, both because I wanted a challenge, and because I actually hate her. It didn't hurt that she is almost certainly going to betray us the moment it looks like the better outcome for her.
Awakened girls cannot betray you. They are literally mind controlled to be completely loyal and loving.

Your choice is between a more merciful mind control that leaves a woman utterly devoted to you as your loving devoted sex slave.

Or a crueler one that literally shatters her personality. Killing her and leaving behind only shards of a broken former human animated in a flesh puppet. Which can be assembled into a somewhat coherent servant afterwards. But it won't be the same person anymore.

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
Who can get pregnant for now? I only saw the thumbnail that only pixie has that pregnant look. after progressing with several girls, the prompt told me that the version is not yet updated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Who can get pregnant for now? I only saw the thumbnail that only pixie has that pregnant look. after progressing with several girls, the prompt told me that the version is not yet updated.
Once you get the "Daycare" center at the farm unlocked you can see all the girls you can get pregnant.
Annie, Asteria, Emma, Jessica, Kana, Lily, Luna, Madison, Pixie and Veronica.

Don't move onto Act 3 before you get all the babies you want or you will lose out on getting them pregnant again.
(Don't know if you can after Act 3 when new updates come out but right now you can't after starting Act 3.)

Last edited:

D3KR4Y

Sep 16, 2023
Is anyone else having trouble installing v0.20.7 on Android? I have already uninstalled the old version but whenever I try to install the new version the message "app not installed" appears.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes