Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I'm starting to see that I'm starting to use the word "starting" in an excessive way, I should start to stop saying the word "starting" by trying not to start my usage of the word "starting" by not starting to start to use the word "starting" excessively so that I don't find myself starting to use the word "starting" and slowly find myself starting the excessive usage of the word "starting" that I've been trying to not to start so that I start my less excessive usage of the word "starting" properly that I've been planning to not start ever since I've read your reply from start to finish! :ROFLMAO:

Who the fuck spiked my coffee with Ketamine ?!

PIKAPIKABOO

Sep 1, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.20.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.20.7-pc update patch.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Recently Upgraded to Ren'Py 8.1.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if i apply this patch to my compressed 20.6 version is that ok?

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
I really liked this, until I got to the point where the war starts. Then everything got retarded....and each update just seemed to make things even more retarded. I kinda lost interest, at this point.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.20.8 - DON'T LYX THAT! (Patreon) 1705947687753.png
Content

The latest update has been released!
This week it's the return of Lyx! Plus a naughty scene with Emma, some new lines on the radio, a new kinetic text mechanic, a slight rework of the prologue to make one of the mysteries a little more obvious, a new piece of fan art and a bunch of bug fixes! I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • LYX: You can now meet Lyx again (properly this time)! Once you've met Claire again, go to sleep and the Lyx event should trigger!
  • LYX: You can now talk with Lyx whenever you want! After the event listed above, go to the West Hallway and call for her (you can only pick the "chat" option for now. More to come in the next update)!
  • LYX: Lyx now has a paperdoll!
  • EMMA: New naughty scene with Emma! Talk to her in her room and select 'let's be naughty'!
  • EMMA: Moved her out of the guest room and back into her room from Act Two
  • RADIO: Added a few new lines to the radio in the Manor living room
  • GLYTCH: A new kinetic text mechanic! I've been wanting to do something like this for an age, but only just figured out a decent method. It's purely aesthetic, but has numerous lore implications... (look for text that flickers and changes)
  • PROLOGUE: Tidied up the prologue a little bit, added some kinetic tags (including some "glytches") and prevented Pixie's paperdoll from sliding in and out all the time
  • NAUGHTY: Tweaked the code a little bit so that randomised lines are repeated less often
  • FAN ART: Added another piece of fan art to the EXTRAS gallery. Thanks, Hershey!
  • Misc: Added a few new facial expressions to some of the paperdolls
  • Bug: Fixed a bunch of graphical inconsistencies in the sleepover scenes. Pixie is still trying to eat her own hand, but it makes her happy so who am I to stand in the way of that?
  • Bug: The location menu was remaining on-screen during Gwen's evening event. It disappears properly now
  • Bug: Emma was sneaking into the kitchen for food even after publicly leaving her room. She's been told she doesn't need to sneak around stealing food any more
  • Bug: Chloe, Gwen and Jessica were having time-travel flashes during their sleepover events. Now they'll remain in this space-time coordinate
  • Bug: Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives follow the trail of clues along with Recursive River and deep into the forest. The Techlight Trees glimmer and fizz around them, illuminating their path it fits and patches. But look out, kids! There's a Python in the trees!
I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 5th of February.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
More than 2 years now since I last played this so time to give it another try and see how things are going.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz
Jan 12, 2022
I just got to Act 2 and I was enjoying the game so far, but I don't know how I feel about the change from Control to Awaken and Shatter. It just seems so fucked up what we do to Gwen and Chloe, especially Chloe. I appreciated how there was a level of subtlety to control. It seemed to influence their thoughts, but they still seemed to keep a level of individuality and autonomy. Awaken and Shatter seemed to just turn them into mindless slaves. I wouldn't mind this concept as much if it was just meant to be a last resort, but the fact that it completely replaced Control has me worried.

At this point, the MC at least has the option to feel bad about it and question if it's possible to undo, which gives me some hope. I would be "okay" with Gwen and Chloe potentially staying the way they are a a cautionary tale t not lose control, but if the rest of the game is like that, I might want to bow out early.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Damm it, still no act 3 madison stuff/scenes, guess ill wait to see if its the next update that has it to resume play.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.20.8] [ArcGames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 504 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.20.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.20.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.20.8-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Recently Upgraded to Ren'Py 8.1.1.

Jan 12, 2022
In the middle of helping Jessica with real estate. Is there any actual upside to convincing the MILFs to not sell their houses and to fix their marriages? If not, I'm wondering why it's even an option.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
In the middle of helping Jessica with real estate. Is there any actual upside to convincing the MILFs to not sell their houses and to fix their marriages? If not, I'm wondering why it's even an option.
It means if you help them keep there houses and marriages then you don't get the girls for your self to have fun with.

If you help them you lose them is how I took it over 2 years ago.
It may or may not be that way but that is what I remember.

ADD: Is this a bug because I do not remember all them little circles around pixie. CorruptedKingdoms 2024-01-22 18-46-22-62.jpg

Reactions: DarkBlade12345
Jan 12, 2022
It means if you help them keep there houses and marriages then you don't get the girls for your self to have fun with.

If you help them you lose them is how I took it over 2 years ago.
It may or may not be that way but that is what I remember.

ADD: Is this a bug because I do not remember all them little circles around pixie. View attachment 3288316
That was my assumption, but why even give the option then? It just seems like a choice for less content.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
whats the song emma sings from behind the door i been looking all over for that song after hearing it anyone know?

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes