ExRaizen08

Dec 25, 2021
how to unlock lyx third sex scene in gallery? and i notice 1 spot of property still ????? what is that property? Thanks

Sep 16, 2017
I'm not going to dl another build of this game until I see Chloe content listed in the patch notes. Her scenes, with breakout active (Why is there a potion to remove the best dialogue in the game...?), are the only ones that really interest me, and even then I really wish the MC wouldn't order her to enjoy it, that kinda spoils the fun a bit.

I suppose adding breakout text to the other Shatter targets too would also regain my interest (especially Luna, I'd love to see her original self seethe at her body's obedience)

I'm actually kinda confused as to why using Shatter on the area bosses seems to make them into, like, hypersexual nymphomaniacs? I thought Shatter was just supposed to break their will to resist. Isn't increased libido and lowered inhibitions more of an Awaken thing?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
whats the song emma sings from behind the door i been looking all over for that song after hearing it anyone know?
It's gorgeous, isn't it? I've asked the dev if he could add an option when Robin talks to Emma for him to ask her to sing it, so that we can easily hear it whenever we like in future, and he's said that he likes that idea and will add it to the game.

Reactions: Apocalypse 420x

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is the game worth playing again yet?
I just downloaded it yesterday and starting from the start again after not playing for more than 2 years.
Just got through Act 1, still a long way to go before I can say anything.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
is the game worth playing again yet?
By Act 3 it becomes a train wreck however it's getting better maybe...
Add cheap combat content, people bitch that it's not the content they want, add button to skip combat, wtf happened to the girls, slowly get back together with the girls, and what everyone's all been waiting for more text effects

bburner

Jul 13, 2022
I want to play this game but personally don't find mind control appealing. Is the only way to get the girls through mind control?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can Chloe and Jessica become pregnant?
I don't think so because both are not of the list for kids in the daycare.

_Randomo_
I don't know if I missed it or Jessica name shows up now in the list so that only leaves Chloe for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Randomo_

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I want to play this game but personally don't find mind control appealing. Is the only way to get the girls through mind control?
There is only 2 that you have to use it on and both are your enemy when you use it.
The rest you only use it to push them towards you.
There are some you don't use it on.

Reactions: bburner

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
By Act 3 it becomes a train wreck however it's getting better maybe...
Add cheap combat content, people bitch that it's not the content they want, add button to skip combat, wtf happened to the girls, slowly get back together with the girls, and what everyone's all been waiting for more text effects
so in other words, no.

Reactions: hofom77573
Jan 12, 2022
I just finished the part of the Fey questline where you have to find the spy, and I have to say that that part was really well done! I don't know if it's a pre-requisite, but having the mind reading power made it even better. It gave hints that were obvious in hindsight, but I still didn't guess the twist before it was actually revealed. Overall, I was really satisfied with how it turned out.

My one complaint, is with Ami being crystalized and being completely fine afterwards. For one, why did she need to even be recycled if the crystal was fully capable of reviving her? Before it's revealed that she's been crystalized, Morgonna claims to have already questioned her and that she didn't know anything. But as the story progresses, we learned that she actually knew exactly who killed her and her last message even pointed it out. Ami was very clearly afraid of dying so I don't see why she'd lie or not reveal the whole truth to Morgonna. So what's the deal?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
So what's the deal?
She wasn't suppose to survive the murder mystery, being the one who was murdered after all, but the fan backlash caused the dev to rethink things. Consistency can be flexible when cute girls are involved. Kinda like in overlord when the creator did a poll for Arche in the web comic, she either dies or becomes a sex slave :sneaky: Perverts vote with their wallets

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes