bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Oh wow, that poor mouse girl, I was already having a shitty day and then that happened... credit to the writer though for the engaging story.

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover
Apr 18, 2022
I'm starting to see that I'm starting to use the word "starting" in an excessive way, I should start to stop saying the word "starting" by trying not to start my usage of the word "starting" by not starting to start to use the word "starting" excessively so that I don't find myself starting to use the word "starting" and slowly find myself starting the excessive usage of the word "starting" that I've been trying to not to start so that I start my less excessive usage of the word "starting" properly that I've been planning to not start ever since I've read your reply from start to finish! :ROFLMAO:

(If you don't get it from the first time you "started" reading, that's fine!, I had to re-read like 3 times so that I find myself not "starting" an error!)
I feel like I just unleashed an eldritch horror upon this cursed earth.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Oh wow, that poor mouse girl, I was already having a shitty day and then that happened... credit to the writer though for the engaging story.
Just play the game and see what happens (sorry for how I sound, just don't wanna spoil what's gonna happen...)

I feel like I just unleashed an eldritch horror upon this cursed earth.
Oh yes you did start my wrath, you've started an eldritch horror's rampage that you didn't mean to start by starting your complaint about my starting to overuse the word "starting" that wouldn't have started if you didn't start that complain of yours about my starting to use the word "starting", I bet that you are starting to regret starting my rampage that would start to scare everybody and also start to make my very own decision on which way I should start spreading my rampage, how should I start them, where should I start it and who I should start trusting on spreading my rampage now , don't you?

Rest assured, This is just the start of the rampage that I'm about to start and also the start of my very own wrath that I'm about to start spreading.......:devilish:

I believe that you're "starting" to believe that you shouldn't try "starting" with me next time! ;)

Okay, I'm gonna "start" stopping now.... :ROFLMAO:

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
+1, but don't worry, According to TM , as long as we don't push it to an political discussion/argument and go "Who's right, who's wrong" hole, then I'm almost positive that it'd be like water under the bridge for them...
The thread did get political at some point and a lot of reply's was deletet and people got a hint not to be.
Im a radioamateur (HAM in US), i can chose not to answer calls from stations in certain countries or call them by myself, thats selective, but thats my choice.

Like your reply #17.117 A LOT, as long as we all can "agree to disagree" if needed, without fighting, it shold be ok, i think :)

Last edited:

Eyeballpaul

Sep 24, 2022
I accidentally overwrote the old update with the new update and when I loaded it up I have no new content (haven't played since around update 15). I assume I will need to start a new game, is that correct?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
I accidentally overwrote the old update with the new update and when I loaded it up I have no new content (haven't played since around update 15). I assume I will need to start a new game, is that correct?
If you lost your save then yes or search the thread for someone else's save.

May 1, 2023
Full Gallery Saves for v0.16.8 and a folder of scenes that aren't in the Gallery/can't be repeated:

View attachment 2154221
View attachment 2154223

Installation:

1. Unzip file

2. Copy and paste the contents of the saves folder into Users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/CorruptedKingdoms

3. Place the saves folder into CorruptedKingdoms/game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
got the save files how do u unlock the gallery

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - V0.20.7 - NEW YEAR NEW YOU! (Patreon)

The latest update has been released!
This week it's the return of sleepovers! Invite any of the Manor girls to spend the night cuddling, and there may be a surprise for you in the morning! Also, some new naughty scenes with Pixie, and you can give Veronica a hug! She'll love that. I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • SLEEP WITH... The option to invite Manor girls to spend the night with you returns! ELEVEN girls added!
  • PIXIE: New naughty scenes with Pixie! Just talk to her in your room and select "let's be naughty..."!
  • PIXIE: Old naughty scenes have been replaced with the newer ones, for better graphical quality!
  • VERONICA: You can now hug Veronica after meeting her again in the College!
  • Misc: Trying out a new dialogue randomiser in Pixie's latest naughty scenes, to add a little bit of variety to multiple re-watches
  • Misc: Removed the "what should I be doing" dialogue option from Pixie in Act Three for now, as her advice wasn't very helpful
  • Misc: Removed the very old Pixie h-scenes from Act Three as they looked extremely weird next to the newer ones
  • Bug: Gwen was appearing over certain text lines
  • Bug: You couldn't talk to Gwen after passing time. Poor Gwen, she was so lonely!
  • Bug: Having a bath at night was causing players to time travel. The plumbing has been redirected away from the DeLorean in the garage
  • Bug: Some of Veronica's lines were causing her paperdoll to move in and out of the screen. She's less nervous about her scene now and will stay put
  • Bug: Pregnancy checks were still running when being naughty with Pixie in Act Three. They've been disabled for now, in keeping with the rest of the characters
  • Bug: Following the Byting stream, Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives are on the case! Will they uncover the reason for the digital destruction, or will they plunge into perilous programs and perish in the pools of propagation?
I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 22nd of January.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

1705130897460.png

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.20.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.20.7-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Recently Upgraded to Ren'Py 8.1.1.

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
So, every time I close the game all the persistent data gets lost (As in the gallery is locked again, all text becomes "unread" and so on) Has anybody else encountered this problem? Is there a fix?

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
So, every time I close the game all the persistent data gets lost (As in the gallery is locked again, all text becomes "unread" and so on) Has anybody else encountered this problem? Is there a fix?
Windows
Do you have the game in a protected space? IE: C:\Program Files
If so try moving it to someplace like C:\Games as the game needs read/write access to it's folder.

Try deleting the corrupted persistent file from
%appdata%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918
game\saves

In Act 2+ when you have access to the manor there is a laptop in your room that can unlock the gallery. Not ideal but that option will repopulate the data in the persistent file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Suslik575151

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Windows
Do you have the game in a protected space? IE: C:\Program Files
If so try moving it to someplace like C:\Games as the game needs read/write access to it's folder.

Try deleting the corrupted persistent file from
%appdata%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918
game\saves

In Act 2+ when you have access to the manor there is a laptop in your room that can unlock the gallery. Not ideal but that option will repopulate the data in the persistent file.
Oh shit, i forgot to mention that i run the game on mac, but your solution helped though, I got rid of the old persistent file, let the game write a new one and everything's good now. Thank you, good sir.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Ocean75

Apr 18, 2022
The changelog says there're "new scenes with pixie" are those just referring to the ones that replaced the old scenes?

justmyalt22

Jun 11, 2022
yow anyone got a save file even not complete i will take it because i lose all my progress i deleted the roaming file in app data thank you

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes