He-man96.

May 25, 2018
How do I find Lyx? I have the lead where the flower is supposed to tell me where she is but I've been just about everywhere in all parts of the day.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I have full physical
I need one more at martial but I already beated all four girls (how do I progress?)
stuck at the robot for magic training (I need 3 more points)
full insight
full charisma

help what do I have to do there are no more quest in the hearts secction but with the gobling just to progress but the robot always beat me and it says physical failed how??? I have it maxed.... the only lead I have is to enter the church but to enter I have to be maxed or atleast that is what I understand....

hidebehind101

Sep 29, 2020
Anyone got a bug were lyx doesn't show up after conquering apartments. I've been running around trying to get her to show up after i sleep. I've done all the content with claire and thes rest all except Lyx because i cant get her to popup

Master6999

Feb 1, 2021
Nevermind, you have to visit Emma's room in the afternoon and exhaust all of her and Claire's dialogue. Really wish the dev would do something with the heart cards again. Add the new girls and add their objectives so we even know what we're doing each update without looking at the changelogs on F95.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
The guy makes a post saying he will go broke without patreon in just a few months (X to doubt) and so his solution is to revamp all graphics so that he could sell it on Steam instead (lol. lmao even). Push more for subscribestar? Push for alternate ways to donate or support you? Either way I'm not that invested in the game I just found the post so dishonest and lacking in backbone that I had to comment on it. If people want to create art in the way that they envisioned then they should do so instead of trying to loophole their way around back to comfort.

Last edited:

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Mouse cursor disappearing at startup and not reappearing
In both window mode and full mode
Anyone got some tips for it?

Mogeko1

Apr 8, 2019
Damn, I lost all my saves (during the cleaning of files) v0.20.1 approximately (now I'm too lazy to start )>:C

Dec 15, 2018
Just a question, I was playing the android version but I couldn't find some of the location on the war map (such as the Hillside Development) are they exclusive to PCs?

Landigos

Feb 19, 2020
Hi everyone, sorry to bother, but i would like to ask about what to do next. As of now, is this even possible to go on the other side of the river? Plus, i would like to know where to find Claire, because she is never in her room,and i can't find here anywhere.

1711081344194.png
1711081527783.png

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
  • CLAIRE: Talk to Claire to unlock a new Warmap route to the cafe (this also unlocks the currently-locked Org/Fey locations on the east side of the map so you can visit them again)!
how exactly? she had 2 scenes with pix and is now gone.

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes