TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Got all my leads as "no more content in this version." except the Succubus one...
It sounds like you've done it all, not sure whats going on with Qarihah's lead though mine has gone.
And before I forget, can you not do anything...
The three occupied bedrooms in the east hallway is it right now, the west hallway is there for when more girls eventually move in. No use for Submission yet, and it is just those two girls.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.3.1 was just released on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the public release will happen first thing Wednesday morning :)

This is kind of a "get my sea-legs back" update (exacerbated by it taking TWO DAYS to get all my work software updated. Yay for Scottish internet) - system updates, coding tweaks, graphical changes and a Kana event! Back to content-heavy updates right after this one!

---------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Kana: New Story Event!
  • Kana: New "Let's be Naughty" Option
  • Laptop: Added the photo series "Pixie's Portugal Adventure", which was a daily Patron-exclusive series while I was away on vacation (Find it in-game at: Laptop -> Patreon -> Photo Series)
  • System: Updated Ren'py to latest version! This SHOULD fix the issues that Android 10 users have been having.
  • Misc: Changed "Extras" on the main menu to "Gallery" because the only thing in there was a Gallery...
  • Misc: A bunch of coding tweaks that you don't care about.
  • Bug: Bunch of bugfixes. Text overlaying the manor nav bar SHOULD all be fixed now!

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Update v0.3.1 was just released on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the public release will happen first thing Wednesday morning :)

This is kind of a "get my sea-legs back" update (exacerbated by it taking TWO DAYS to get all my work software updated. Yay for Scottish internet) - system updates, coding tweaks, graphical changes and a Kana event! Back to content-heavy updates right after this one!

---------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Kana: New Story Event!
  • Kana: New "Let's be Naughty" Option
  • Laptop: Added the photo series "Pixie's Portugal Adventure", which was a daily Patron-exclusive series while I was away on vacation (Find it in-game at: Laptop -> Patreon -> Photo Series)
  • System: Updated Ren'py to latest version! This SHOULD fix the issues that Android 10 users have been having.
  • Misc: Changed "Extras" on the main menu to "Gallery" because the only thing in there was a Gallery...
  • Misc: A bunch of coding tweaks that you don't care about.
  • Bug: Bunch of bugfixes. Text overlaying the manor nav bar SHOULD all be fixed now!
AYYYYY, OUR LAD IS BACK.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This is kind of a "get my sea-legs back" update (exacerbated by it taking TWO DAYS to get all my work software updated. Yay for Scottish internet
Stop being cheap and upgrade then! You can't tell me you aren't, I'm a half-Scot, I KNOW! :ROFLMAO:

Kidding aside, I feel your pain (or I did until a few years ago). Crap internet in this day and age is just...ugh. It's like how I lose power whenever there's a bit of wind here during a shower.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Stop being cheap and upgrade then! You can't tell me you aren't, I'm a half-Scot, I KNOW! :ROFLMAO:

Kidding aside, I feel your pain (or I did until a few years ago). Crap internet in this day and age is just...ugh. It's like how I lose power whenever there's a bit of wind here during a shower.
Here in Brazil (a poor region of) your internet goes away whenever it rains and trust me, it rains a fucking lot.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I am really looking forward to the Pregnancy Content, hopefully it comes soon, I mean It's a big system to implement, and I would rather you take your time and do it right the first time, than rush it and make it sloppy. so far it's an awesome game.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.3.1 has just been released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. in the OP as always!

As I mentioned above, this is a "getting my sea legs back" update so it's a little light on content and a little heavy on underlying code/system tweaks and updates. Much more content-heavy update next week!

Also, as regards the pregnancy content, my plan (and you know what they say about plans!) is to have the first little one-shot impreg event appear in the game in December.

Also also, hopefully the first of the Pixie sex scenes in December as well.

Basically, I'm going to try to make it a merry Christmas for as many of you as possible ;)

Keep those fingers crossed! I'm gonna need the luck...

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
Update v0.3.1 has just been released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. in the OP as always!

As I mentioned above, this is a "getting my sea legs back" update so it's a little light on content and a little heavy on underlying code/system tweaks and updates. Much more content-heavy update next week!

Also, as regards the pregnancy content, my plan (and you know what they say about plans!) is to have the first little one-shot impreg event appear in the game in December.

Basically, I'm going to try to make it a merry Christmas for as many of you as possible ;)

Nice, nnn is almost over. Arc again thanks for everything. I hope in December i can play the game again to see everything new from past 3 months

Reactions: ArcGames

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018

*Heavenly choir singing*
*starts "The Rock" quote*Finally ArcGames has come back to FFFFFFF95Zooooone...
hopefully someone gets the reference to the rock´s "has come back" skit

• Love
Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes