MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah, the "Monster Girls" tag is a little too all-inclusive. It seems to encompass everything that isn't human. :unsure:
I think it's to separate it from the furry tag. Furry is something I consider a purgeable offense, while monster girl is the more Japanese look for monsterous looking women that you can tell are still girls.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I think it's to separate it from the furry tag. Furry is something I consider a purgeable offense, while monster girl is the more Japanese look for monsterous looking women that you can tell are still girls.
Hmm, I could see that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Now we know why Morgana is such a bitch. It comes from her roots. But maybe there is one nice Spriggan in the forest? Well, I think we have to check Morgana's family tree to see if she was the only sapling in the garden.

Leshen are not nice in general.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Until you can actually go and see her, all of Qarinah's scenes are triggered by sleeping I think. Maybe try having a bath with Pixie if nothing happens (and for the fun of it), also as your in act two check the character card in the heart menu.
well her character card says I can't get farther but unlike quests like investigate the org and fey it doesn't say "no more content in this version" so I was just making sure I didn't miss something

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes