deksav

Sep 30, 2018
Can anyone help? After I started living in the manor, when I have dialogue with someone the location bubbles cover it up and I can't see anything.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...when I have dialogue with someone the location bubbles cover it up and I can't see anything.
Try quitting and restarting the game, or saving in a different location maybe. People have said the same things happened to them, but it sounds like it may fix itself somehow.
Does old saves from 1.0.1 works on this one?
Mine has always worked with no issue.

Reactions: TheAshina

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
Try quitting and restarting the game, or saving in a different location maybe. People have said the same things happened to them, but it sounds like it may fix itself somehow.

Mine has always worked with no issue.
i actually typed the version wrong then said nevermind and removed it, but thanks for answer dude.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Have a love for all monster girls, from tiny pixie to the dark skinned minotaur and everything in between. Skyrim has some sexy Spriggans, and fire elementals.
I think you may have misunderstood me. I'm saying we need more specific tags. I wouldn't classify a Pixie as a "Monster Girl", those are "Fey". Same with Catgirls. They're "technically" "Monster Girls" I suppose if you want to use the term very broadly, but they have their own designation (Nekomimi) and they're a popular enough fetish that they deserve their own tag.

As for the Elder Scrolls, sure, the Fire Elementals were hot (see what I did there?), but those Spriggans were total bitches. ;)

Nov 4, 2018
I think you may have misunderstood me. I'm saying we need more specific tags. I wouldn't classify a Pixie as a "Monster Girl", those are "Fey". Same with Catgirls. They're "technically" "Monster Girls" I suppose if you want to use the term very broadly, but they have their own designation (Nekomimi) and they're a popular enough fetish that they deserve their own tag.

As for the Elder Scrolls, sure, the Fire Elementals were hot (see what I did there?), but those Spriggans were total bitches. ;)
If you have sneak cheated super high you become practically invisible and can look at them up close while they do their idle stuff, they move seductively, especially spider girl but she was in oblivion she feels herself up when she casts heal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Blodvinge

May 23, 2018
I would be dissapointed, but atleast ArcGames announced it, he has otherwise kept his promise to weekly updates so far. I will admit that I am not patient, but this is worth being patient for.

Reactions: ArcGames

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do I complete this quest in act 2?
Until you can actually go and see her, all of Qarinah's scenes are triggered by sleeping I think. Maybe try having a bath with Pixie if nothing happens (and for the fun of it), also as your in act two check the character card in the heart menu.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes