ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update 0.3.2 was just released on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means the game will be uploaded publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Luna: New Story Event!
  • Emma: New Story Event!
  • Emma: New Love Event!
  • Lily: New Love Event!
  • Lily: New "Let's be Naughty" scene
  • Kana: New "Let's be Naughty" outfit (nude with collar)
  • Charisma Training: Level Three training available (visit the Bar in the morning)
  • Bug: Just a couple small bugs this time! Woo!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Update 0.3.2 was just released on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means the game will be uploaded publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Luna: New Story Event!
  • Emma: New Story Event!
  • Emma: New Love Event!
  • Lily: New Love Event!
  • Lily: New "Let's be Naughty" scene
  • Kana: New "Let's be Naughty" outfit (nude with collar)
  • Charisma Training: Level Three training available (visit the Bar in the morning)
  • Bug: Just a couple small bugs this time! Woo!
Awesome!

*looks for Pixie content*

confused.gif

But...but...best girl...:confused:

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I liked this a lot more than i thought i would. there's not a ton of originality to it, but i think that's fine. hoping there's more mechanics added to the real estate system next update or two, as well as Gwen/Chloe/Pixie content (her real name would be nice, or maybe the ability to give her a name... ;) )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I liked this a lot more than i thought i would. there's not a ton of originality to it, but i think that's fine.
Uh, the game has various kinds of Fey, mythical creatures, magic, otherworldly Lovecraftian horrors, mild intrigue, mind control, motherfucking ninjas, and I'm fairly certain the MC's grandfather is essentially Sun Wukong the Monkey King. And the well written (in English I might add) plot ties it all together fairly cohesively.

In a world full of badly translated Engrish games where the "plot" revolves around a "landlady" with 3 daughters and a recently deceased husband, I'd say this one has quite a bit of originality.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Uh, the game has various kinds of Fey, mythical creatures, magic, otherworldly Lovecraftian horrors, mild intrigue, mind control, motherfucking ninjas, and I'm fairly certain the MC's grandfather is essentially Sun Wukong the Monkey King. And the well written (in English I might add) plot ties it all together fairly cohesively.

In a world full of badly translated Engrish games where the "plot" revolves around a "landlady" with 3 daughters and a recently deceased husband, I'd say this one has quite a bit of originality.
Well it goes from being Waifu academy/Long live the princess to Mythic Manor/Harem Hotel, and it shows. I'm not saying a lack of originality is a bad thing, Phil Anselmo once said something akin to "Whatever you listen to, put it all in the music you make, everything you love and wanna hear, and when it comes out, it'll be a song you wanna perform for everyone."
I really like the UI art and overall cartoony kinda vibe, and I still like the game and I'm still looking forward to the next batch of content. I'm just saying it's clearly taken cues from quite a few other games, which isn't a bad thing, I like all the games I've mentioned quite a bit as well.

Oct 27, 2018
Still supporting this on patreon just because Arc constantly delivers content, but the last couple months have been light on mind control content and I hope that makes a comeback soon. I know a lot of folks are big on the cute relationship stuff with Pixie/Kana/Emma type stuff, but for me this game is at its best when it's stuff like the MILFs in the Jessia story-line. Hell, even getting some Pixie control would be great since we know she gets off on it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Still supporting this on patreon just because Arc constantly delivers content, but the last couple months have been light on mind control content and I hope that makes a comeback soon. I know a lot of folks are big on the cute relationship stuff with Pixie/Kana/Emma type stuff, but for me this game is at its best when it's stuff like the MILFs in the Jessia story-line. Hell, even getting some Pixie control would be great since we know she gets off on it.
How about a compromise? Pixie watching and masturbating while we mind control and fuck another girl?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You're not wrong. I'm obviously in the Pixie-relationship camp (she's too damn cute), and honestly the mind control and MILF fetishes do nothing for me, but I can appreciate others wanting / deserving their content as well.
Unfortunately this is one of those "only so many hours in the day" type of things, but I'm sure the pendulum will swing back in your "direction" in the future, at which point you'll probably see me moaning about best girl not getting enough love.

You know...that little Pixie-sized bondage outfit with the tiny whip that was hinted at might be an interesting "segue", just saying. :LOL:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.3.2 has just been released to the public. Download links, changelog, etc. all in the OP as usual :)

A much more content-heavy update this week! Not much else to say, really, except that I hope you enjoy it!

Also, a few people have been having trouble with the Android version since we switched to the latest Ren'py version. The problem appears to be that you can't install the new version of CK onto a device that still has the old version installed. Following the steps below should fix the problem:

1. Backup the existing game files using File Manager or similar.
2. Delete CK completely from your phone.
3. Download and install the new CK update
4. Move the save files from your backed-up copy into the new CK folder (Remember the "persistent" file if you want to keep your gallery unlocks)
5. Play!

You only need to do this ONCE! After you've sucessfully installed the latest version of CK, all future updates should go back to being a simple install-and-play again.

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone!

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes