Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for the update ArcGames! Been following this game for a while and been enjoying it a lot, but never commented here. Guess it's time to start. XD

Probably going to bring the hate mob down on me for this one, but I do have one criticism...

Is it too much to ask to see more nudity in the sex scenes? In too many of them the characters are mostly clothed, kinda ruins it.

Aside from that one gripe, I've really been enjoying the game. Thanks a ton for sharing it with us. :D

vlvinagame

Mar 6, 2019
can someone tell me where the hell save file on android? wow fine, and i lost all my save, can someone upload full save to 2.9.0 and tell me where to put on android plz?

Last edited:

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Hey, sorry you're having trouble! Unfortunately, the game crashing after three minutes isn't a Ren'py problem - it's an issue with your computer.

Have you tried restarting your PC? I know it seems silly and obvious, but honestly it's fixed around 80% of the problems people have had in the past.
Some deity hates me... I was up to v0.3.1... the drive I had my games on fizzed on me... 1.5Tb... poof... I would like to humbly request of some generous soul... a persistent file, and a save file consistent with v0.3.1, or anything close to it... starting from scratch would be asking a bit much at this point <too many other things to rebuild>...

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Just as a question, but are we ever gonna get the option to do something to someone against their will?

Having all these mind bending powers and really only getting to do things that we could really do with just a little bit more time.

I don't wanna be a nice guy who's short on time. I wanna be evil!

ಥ_ಥ

Zen

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Add "Love and Care of MC and Fandom" to that Pixie list of yours.
I could add 'that she isn't a worthless mistake' to the list, but that's just depressing and it's supposed to be the fun and cute things. Even her being terrified of Gooble is adorable.

wevryn1

Aug 11, 2019
So... What exact nature are you trying to establish with the MC here? Its confusing seeing him try to act all white knightish when hes doing some semi-brutal/rapish things. I'd understand if he's trying to fake out some of the girls into droping their guard, but hes not going to fake himself out. Don't get me wrong, the content is there (Very nice though it could be more graphic) but story wise your killing yourself with the character development.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
Oct 23, 2018
on the new lily event i am really struggling xD

to shatter or not to shatter
and if beint nice or not ... really really big trouble

but love it , wonder when we will get able to buy the bar, or how the story goes on and who the last two ?????????? charakters are

Reactions: ArcGames

Unckerman

Mar 18, 2018
After update 3.1 the game keeps lagging (not responding). Did it happen to anyone else? Does someone knows the cause and how to fix this?

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes