EvilTiger

Sep 4, 2017
Is the 1st pixie scene locked on act 1? I thought i had done everything i could on act 1 but i guess i was wrong.

EvilTiger

Sep 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's triggered for me in act two as well as one, but Arc said it shouldn't. If it was bug Arc may have fixed it as they haven't changed the scenes background yet, haven't seen it a third time.
Is the 1st scene the one with the donuts?

Edit:
nvm i found it, had to make a new save tho. And im not sure what exactly trigger that scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Hi all can some 1 please help have no clue how to buy bar i never got that option when i talk to her and im playing the last released version 3.8
IF I Get your meaning, It is After Lily Is Drunk; MC 'Shatters' the 2 gangsters, and MC takes a Ride with Lily on her motorcycle.
Lily offers MC "to Own the Bar"/ Be the Boss. Have Sex with Lily, then Next Day Go See Jessica In afternoon to Own Bar.

Reactions: a1fox3

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
No the laptop grinding at night, there's a screenshot in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ice cream is the second, those two are her only gallery scenes right now. It's only for sex scenes.
The ice cream is the second, those two are her only gallery scenes right now. It's only for sex scenes.
Yes,.. and I am Surprised that They (Dev) hasn't added "taking a Bath" scene.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
IF I Get your meaning, It is After Lily Is Drunk; MC 'Shatters' the 2 gangsters, and MC takes a Ride with Lily on her motorcycle.
Lily offers MC "to Own the Bar"/ Be the Boss. Have Sex with Lily, then Next Day Go See Jessica In afternoon to Own Bar.
Ty wow ok dident get her drunk yet thanks

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Revenge or Justice, which is better?
I don't believe picking that choice at the beginning changes anything except for the text in that opening scene. You're basically choosing whether the protagonist is gonna act like an asshole or not, but you're given the choice each time a relevant scene happens, so you're not locked into anything based on what you choose at the start.

That said, sometimes a choice you make during one scene will affect dialogue (but only dialogue) during another scene, but I'm not sure if that happens with the first one.

Reactions: kynn88

Laran83

Dec 6, 2019
Honestly this game is easily in my top five for favorite games on this site, also I REALLY wanna take one of those kunoichis for myself, please Arc Senpai.
With the impregnation possibly coming from 0.4.0+, time for a different type of training against the kunoichis... ;D

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I really loved that scene with her grinding on the laptop. The huge (relatively speaking) breasts and that great expression as she fries her brain with pleasure.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Anyone else having cursor lag in this game? It becomes more prevalent after using CTRL to skip text. No problems with other Renpy games and honestly it is quite annoying.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes