TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So is there anything new we can do with that?
No not yet, if you check Arc's second release post (when they posted the update) there's more info about it...

"This week introduces Slut Training! Yes, you'll finally be able to make use of that Bar upgrade you bought! (You... did buy the upgrade, didn't you?) Just Level One training this week, but next week will be Level Two training and the start of the fun stuff you've been locked out of until now (breakfast, yoga, living room on the weekends...) I'm not going to be able to get all of it done, but I'll do my best to get as much in as possible and then add in the rest of the scenes in future updates."

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
hey author, i had a crazy idea here.

how about at the end of the game the protagonist gains the power to travel in time (an excuse to go through the game with all the powers at maximum and be able to shater all the characters)

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
I wasn't only worried about Gwen. Chloe and Jessica's paths are identical as well (without the stabbing their cocks part) and just worried it might be part of future training or something, I mean, if not NTR or exhibitionism, how else are you supposed to train sluttiness in a club lol.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wasn't only worried about Gwen. Chloe and Jessica's paths are identical as well (without the stabbing their cocks part) and just worried it might be part of future training or something, I mean, if not NTR or exhibitionism, how else are you supposed to train sluttiness in a club lol.
It is true that it seems like exhibitionism, yes. Not sure exactly what the distinction between the two is going to be, to be honest.

Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
I think it is the latter, if the Slutty scenes hinted at so far are any clue. The differenceis kind of in the dialog already: they can look as much as they want, but they can't touch her. Only her man can do that.

brady560

Sep 13, 2017
ok i have a question. i been looking over the thread and there alot of post with her name. but im stuck on emma. she the only lead i have left now. it keeps telling me go for a walk but i have no idea where and i have not unlocked the school or anything.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes