cirus02

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone have issue with only being able to call Chloe and Jessica to Club? I bought all three outfits but on the two show up to call.

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
so, this is the dev's first game? congratu-fucking-lations, it's definitely better than most of what we can find here. also, it's the first game to hook me more from the story it packs than for the +18 stuff

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I always said I liked it because it looked better than the ugly models in the game everyone keeps comparing it to. The biggest turn off for any game is aesthetic, especially when your drive is based on cute girls. Ugly aesthetic in a game of this nature kills all purpose of playing it. I was honestly sold after seeing Pixie's model, as she's the first thing you see that isn't an off screen NPC.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Blue ball. Waiting. For.pixie.
At least she exists. I'm still waiting for Veronica to so much as get mentioned in Act Two, and for Madeline to be introduced. For real though, I left this game just as Act One got finished and thought, "I'm gonna come back in several months when there's a lot more content." I finally came back and was like, "Oh boy, I can't wait to finally make Veronica mine!" Nope.

cirus02

Dec 18, 2017
Ive bought all 3 club outfits, but I can only call Chloe and Jessica. Any hints or do others have same issue..
The outfit is available for naughty actions in the manor.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.3.9 has just been released publicly - changelog, download links, etc. available in the OP as always!

As promised, here's the next stage of the Club Training! This will be the last of the training for a while! Next update will be finishing up remaining scenes (such as the next stage of Jessica's yoga event) and then after that it's back to the Main Girls' storylines. And yes, more Pixie and the Goblin Witch(?) will be coming soon. Hope you enjoy! :)

hinata_eater

Jul 27, 2018
Update v0.3.9 has just been released publicly - changelog, download links, etc. available in the OP as always!

As promised, here's the next stage of the Club Training! This will be the last of the training for a while! Next update will be finishing up remaining scenes (such as the next stage of Jessica's yoga event) and then after that it's back to the Main Girls' storylines. And yes, more Pixie and the Goblin Witch(?) will be coming soon. Hope you enjoy! :)
thanks creator love u

Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes