masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have found the Goblin boy via exploring but what triggers the goblin witch?
PFM :unsure:
Odds are like 25 out of a 100 so with that sample size expect grinding. Even more so to complete her event you need to do it 3 times
She can be found by Exploring the Outskirts. The Goblin Boy is in the Mountains

Easier just to use the Console
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-3-9-arcgames.31912/post-2865770

There was a hint that some Item will be introduced to make Exploring better but hasn't been introduced yet

cirus02

Dec 18, 2017
3rd times the charm.... I need help. I bought Gwen's club outfit but can't call her from the club. It only shows Chloe and Jessica.
How can I fix this without starting over.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
whats with these exploration events always fail? Using powers never works. Also, i gave 2 sluttiness to jessica but still failing yoga slut check. How do i increase exhibitionism?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I REALLY Enjoyed THIS Weeks Update. TY.
Only 2 things;
Wishing That Chloe's Club Outfit was a Tight Mini shirt instead of Jean shorts
and As Mentioned/Requested Before,...
MORE Bare/Exposed Breasts During "Being Naughty" with Chloe/Gwen/Jessica/Lily
They Have Sexy Boobs,... Show them off!! :p:p:p

Cannot wait for MORE SLUT Training - (under the table B'fast FUN!!)
Will there be MORE Club Outfits?? Or Is This It??

Riposite

Jan 24, 2018
whats with these exploration events always fail? Using powers never works. Also, i gave 2 sluttiness to jessica but still failing yoga slut check. How do i increase exhibitionism?
yoga event not implemented yet I beleive. Same with exhibitionism. Right now you can get the breakfast event an the video game event with the other girls when Alice is over.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Riposite

Jan 24, 2018
Reactions: masterdragonson

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
yoga event not implemented yet I beleive. Same with exhibitionism. Right now you can get the breakfast event an the video game event with the other girls when Alice is over.
NO! Yoga Says "Sluttiness Failure"; odds are Slut Level Not High enough yet!

I BELIEVE That It Has To Do with MC's "magic or Insight Level" (Stats Lv 1); we will see as soon as Dev Opens Up scenes with Lxy (magic Training)
For Now,... I am IGNORING the Explore Icons

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
whats with these exploration events always fail? Using powers never works.
It's not a matter of succeeding or failing. The powers you need to use in those scenes aren't implemented in the game yet. (And, I presume, neither are the scenes that result from using them.)

Reactions: madmax20

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
NO! Yoga Says "Sluttiness Failure"; odds are Slut Level Not High enough yet!

I BELIEVE That It Has To Do with MC's "magic or Insight Level" (Stats Lv 1); we will see as soon as Dev Opens Up scenes with Lxy (magic Training)
For Now,... I am IGNORING the Explore Icons
Thank the Divines that the Bar is purchasable now, 3rd upgrade is for slut training, even though you can only go to 2 right now, that's enough for Chloe and Gwen. So I can't wait for more upgrades.

Aki-Aka

Oct 27, 2019
Look here for the console command, press shift and O to open the console in a Ren'Py game.
how to do on Android? after 160 days I still don't have enough to buy everything, and 20 each time ... change to 50 possible? (even with the bonus of 500 every Monday is not enough ^^)

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes