Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
No, but there's the in-game leads menu and later on the girls character cards.
Unfortunately, that doesn't point you to Lyx. Although with RNG removed that one should be much easier to find, it could still be hard for someone who's used to following walkthroughs step by step and won't try the Explore option until they're told to. (You might be surprised how many people fit that description.)

Update v0.4.0
It's a very small update this week
I mentioned this before, but this kinda really bugs me. If the change from 0.3.9 to 0.4.0 is "a very small update", it should really be 0.3.10. Or, more likely, 0.40. Hopping between periods is supposed to be indicative of milestones, not just every tenth update.

That's not to say that I have any problem whatsoever with small updates. Just that the way they're numbered indicates something different than what they actually are.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
I mentioned this before, but this kinda really bugs me. If the change from 0.3.9 to 0.4.0 is "a very small update", it should really be 0.3.10. Or, more likely, 0.40. Hopping between periods is supposed to be indicative of milestones, not just every tenth update.
well each dev uses their own versioning system, and its not incorrect the way they handle it no matter how much it may bug you. for this game its just a simple count up method, 1.8, 1.9, 2.0 and not using the major minor system of 1.8, 1.9, 1.10 and so on. there are many versioning formats to use and each of them are the correct way.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
and each of them are the correct way.
Just because other people do something doesn't mean it's correct, and it's certainly not all equally correct. Even in a system that does work just by counting upwards, a second period wouldn't serve a useful purpose, and it would still be better off written as simply "0.39". The most important thing is properly conveying the meaning behind your version number. By imitating people who use three segments to indicate three levels of progress but then not having any meaning behind those segments, it results in a misleading version number that doesn't properly convey what sort of progress was made.

I'm sure someone with professional experience can probably explain it better than me. But the point is, while there may be multiple ways of doing it, it's not the kind of thing where every way is equally correct.

Edit: To be clear, I'm not insisting the dev *has* to change the way they number the game. This particular post is mostly disputing how your claim downplays the importance of proper communication.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Kastus

May 14, 2018
For some reason when I buy the club, I'm never given an option to do the training. I've looked a couple different places, it just says to go back to Lily. Am I doing something wrong or is it bugged?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...it just says to go back to Lily.
Try going back to Lily, I think you have to check in with her to finish? When it is up and running going there in the afternoon or night should bring up the training option, you'll need to go to the shops and buy the outfits before you can do it though.

Kastus

May 14, 2018
Still
Try going back to Lily, I think you have to check in with her to finish? When it is up and running going there in the afternoon or night should bring up the training option, you'll need to go to the shops and buy the outfits before you can do it though.
Still nothing. At the shops I don't get the prompt for the outfits either.

1580226843028.png 1580226879642.png

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Still nothing. At the shops I don't get the prompt for the outfits either.
It sounds like you're running an old version - are you sure you have the 0.3.9 or 0.4.0 build? The game is released weekly (Sunday for $1 and up pledges and Wednesday for everyone else) so perhaps you haven't updated yet?

(You can check your game version by looking under your saves in the "Save" menu)

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
So i´ve kept an eye on this game for a few days now... and two days ago i decided to give it a shot cause it really hooked my interest... And so far i gotta say i can´t stop xD This game has really have me hooked and i am delighted to know that its nowhere near done (i hope it isn´t at least cause there is lot of potential in this thats for sure xD) i am really considering on supporting it on Patreon and i even have a few ideas already on what could make the game even better xD

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Chloe's submission level is already maxed out. They might add some scenes with her there just for fun, but at the moment there's no point in giving her submission training.
I think the point is not about giving her submission training, but more so just enjoying some time in the dungeon with the various ladies....

Also hoping there is more than just spanking planned down there, we need some equipment for various activities.....

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I think the point is not about giving her submission training, but more so just enjoying some time in the dungeon with the various ladies....
Yeah, I'm just saying that the lack of training needs means that she's lower on the priority list. When the dev says, "Alright, it's time to finally let people start training Submission," it's only natural to start with the characters that can actually train submission.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.4.0 was just released publicly! Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always :)

A very small update this week, I'm afraid. I spent all of last Wednesday and Thursday working on the first of the pregnancy events, but when I went through it all it just... wasn't good. So that's had to go on the back-burner until I can get it sorted out. Instead, as a kind of apology, I've reworked the Explore system to remove the RNG aspect. I know a lot of you weren't happy about the randomness, so hopefully this will work out a lot better!

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Are we ever going to be able to use our powers in any of the 'explore' scenes? Because I kinda liked the look of the girl who is probably an Undine or something similar.
I agree it is quite frustrating having an explore option that never allows you to actually do anything. Everything fails.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes