GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Loving the new content. The bath scene is particularly nice.

One complaint, though. The "Remember" function is a bit tedious to use. I'm usually clicking through lots of dialogue, only looking for one piece of information. It might make more sense to have a menu that just takes you to where you wanted to go, with a reminder for what the actual directions you're taking are, either in the option, or right after clicking it.

As an example: Remember -> Car Wash -> "Let's see... East... East... Then North..." -> [Begin car wash scene]

Another example could be: Remember -> Car Wash [E,E,N] -> [Begin car wash scene]

If you still want to have people go through the Explore menu to get places, you could maybe attach notes to the end of directions like in the wilderness, the first East has (Volleyball, Mushrooms) and the next crossroads has North (Volleyball) and South (Mushrooms). This also lets the player actually see where they've been, instead of aimlessly wandering around or crossing off 64 different direction combinations per area (NNN, NNE, sleep, NNS, NNW, sleep, NEN, NEE, sleep...). Tacking on (???) to the end of a direction could signal that there's something there, enticing someone to go that way, instead of just encouraging the player to go find a guide or wiki for all the directions.

Reactions: Magdragon

lazark21

Jul 25, 2019
something happened to my computer and I had to start the game again, no saved files. anyone know how to get to the witch goblin using the new directions feature in explore?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.4.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I took it to mean Shatter suppressed every aspect of her original self that she really forgot who Alice was and had no concern for anything not involving her Master then reminding her that she had family caused the feedback. Hopefully more "Personality Outbreaks" will shed some light on this in the future.
Well we will see. I really look forward to see how exactly it functions.
Liked the housewives scenes, will there be more scenes involving netori?
One scene with the first one we got already. More will come if there is enough demand. Arc planed originally them as side characters but whas surprised on how much everyone love them.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
you need to change Chloe's personality to her original self
I wish that was a thing but Chloe doesn't yet have that much outside "Original Self" personality interactions and I'm not sure if I would include mental commentary as that just tells you what she is thinking. So far changing her personality to Original only effects when she is in the Manor mainly in her room (Best as her original self actually shines through), in the living room (Alice Weekends :love:) and when you find her taking a bath.

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
what the name of the program they use to make these renders (game image)? If anyone knows please tell me ;-;

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Usually this kind of game always have a virgin girl in it..its weird when there is no such tag..
Pixie since she is too small to stick it in :D
Kana as for some reason her tribe didn't appreciate her assets... flat justice :love:
Emma is too shy and would probably run off :cry:
Veronica is a mystery though until confirmed otherwise :whistle:
Roxy as she would burn anything that tried though not intentionally :mad:
Morgana maybe? Hard to say *shrugs* ArcGames curious minds want to know :D

Not sure about Chloe & Gwen. An "extremely obliging AI" isn't the best at trivial conversations (Hopefully Original Personality offers some insight) and while the other had a fiance who knows how far they got.

Some Side Characters might also be included in the virgin roster but I don't think it generally gets mentioned.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2019
Kana as for some reason her tribe didn't appreciate her assets... flat justice :love:

Not sure about Chloe & Gwen. An "extremely obliging AI" isn't the best at trivial conversations (Hopefully Original Personality offers some insight) and while the other had a fiance who knows how far they got.

Some Side Characters might also be included in the virgin roster but I don't think it generally gets mentioned.
i see:),you know this game kinda have Long live the princess vibe in it,so do i need walkthrough for this game?

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i see:),you know this game kinda have Long live the princess vibe in it,so do i need walkthrough for this game?
Most things are intuitive enough that a walkthrough isn't needed. When in doubt try the Girl's Character Cards.
Spending time with the girls tends to be the way to progress with them.

Money is a bit hard but legitimately working at the Bar is better then anything else at the moment (besides just consoling money)
Exploring Events have just as good odds of stealing from you so not worth the grind.

Mar 22, 2019
Most things are intuitive enough that a walkthrough isn't needed. When in doubt try the Girl's Character Cards.
Spending time with the girls tends to be the way to progress with them.

Money is a bit hard but legitimately working at the Bar is better then anything else at the moment (besides just consoling money)
Exploring Events have just as good odds of stealing from you so not worth the grind.
all right,thank you..so the event,i just need to progress them?im not gonna lose any event am i?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
all right,thank you..so the event,i just need to progress them?im not gonna lose any event am i?
There is only one point of no return and the game warns you about it. The events up to that point are story driven so I don't think any events are missed however ArcGames hasn't reimplemented Pixie's change outfits option after that point so that is missable.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
what the name of the program they use to make these renders (game image)? If anyone knows please tell me ;-;
I use a program called "Koikatsu". You can find it on - and also on this site, but Illusion is awesome so if you can afford to buy it, please do :)

Pixie = virgin (only created recently and no interaction with anyone outside of Morgana and her staff)
Kana = virgin (but hymen broken long ago due to her tribe's "training" - remember the "memento"?)
Emma = virgin (shunned by, or fearful of, everyone)
Veronica = not a virgin (more on that later!)
Roxy = depends (confusing? I know! Oooh, foreshadowing...)
Morgana = not a virgin (you know she's had the occasional boy toy... but where are they now..?)
Chloe = not a virgin (when you're poor you can't be picky...)
Gwen = not a virgin (fiance, plus she just really enjoys sex)

Hope that helps the inquiring minds ;)

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes