Dec 19, 2018
Aren't we all :ROFLMAO:

But just to be clear you went
  1. North > West > South: Goblin Witch(?) Meeting
  2. South > South > South : Goblin Witch(?) Hat
  3. West > West > West : Goblin Witch(?) Cottage

That unlocks her Cottage location on the World Map. From there just click it like any other location.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i already explore all the place...it need 60 weeks
since 1 explore place have above 20 kind routes

if u want i can give all information about everything i found

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What I wonder since some time, who is the girl on the tittle screen between Emma and Annie which is Arc's profilepicture too? I think I never saw her before ingame.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
monster girl island
Wow I haven't heard about Monster Girl Island in awhile. I got bored when it went DBZ Freeza Saga levels of delays though it seems they finally got past day 3 after all these years and have a prologue now.

i already explore all the place...it need 60 weeks
since 1 explore place have above 20 kind routes

if u want i can give all information about everything i found
Erm sure why not I guess. Still I would have just opened up the Renpy files instead of trying every possible combination so kudos on your dedicated levels of determination!
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-2-arcgames.31912/post-3025448

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
This explore mechanic is trash. 36 different possible combinations. TWICE when you include both areas. Add in you can only do it twice a day it would take over a month of in game time to do every combination, assuming you even remember all the ones you did before. And THAT presumes you do sweet fuck all but explore. Tedious as fucking hell. Random events you have no idea where or when they are going to happen is bad enough. If you are trying to make this so damn grindy ppl quit, you're on the right path.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
This explore mechanic is trash. 36 different possible combinations. TWICE when you include both areas. Add in you can only do it twice a day it would take over a month of in game time to do every combination, assuming you even remember all the ones you did before. And THAT presumes you do sweet fuck all but explore. Tedious as fucking hell. Random events you have no idea where or when they are going to happen is bad enough. If you are trying to make this so damn grindy ppl quit, you're on the right path.
There are 3 areas to explore, you forgot the lake area at your grandpops. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Well it is at least better then before with extrem low rng. Now you can at least make maps so you are sure you do not go the same ways twice and for those that are already there you get the new coordinates as a long term customer bonus.

Reactions: masterdragonson

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Just my opinion but given the fact it is sand box and the fact you keep adding explorations and trainings.....it just seems that this game has becopme bogged down! we keep getting updates for this or that but nothing story wise which, again my own opinion, takes away from the fun. The explorations are....half-hazard at best. The trainings should have been brought in sooner. Dont get me started on the fact that you need to learn new magic. New magic alone given the fact that this game is so far behind in story just makes me want to say screw it. This game started out so good....then went to where we are now? You have more characters then you have events, you have trainings but given the fact its sandbox your updates give little in the way of actual content. and you keep introducing new characters. Sorry but if I wanted to be bogged down in no content with little to do I would just play Indecent Desires...over and over...and over again

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Just my opinion but given the fact it is sand box and the fact you keep adding explorations and trainings...
I suspect all the new features are scope creep and the needless pressure of delivering new content every week.

The feature of the week buries other promised features but next week will come and it's either show off this new thing or build on what already exist... New girls just have to be 'cute' and unless people like them then they can easily be discarded. Treat a main girl that way usually causes an angry mob (Popcorn Time :LOL:).

Would be nice if there was a Monthly Poll on what to prioritize that month but seems that hasn't been done since Sep 14, 2019.
Creative muses are good but sometime I would like to see more everything (Love, Exhibitionism, Sluttiness, Submission) for each girl :D But ArcGames does keep the fans entertained

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Dunno if someone mentioned it, but there is a typo in the bathroom when looking at Chloe and some error at some other point I forgot about:
Thanks for the traceback! Both issues have been fixed for the next update :)

really really hoping for some college content sometime soon havent seen my girl since chapter 1
The college has been way up near the top of my "to do" list for a long while now, and the fact that I haven't made any push towards it is actually annoying me by this point. So look for college content coming very soon!

And if you can, put somes spanking in the next Goblin witch training too. Make a scenarios like when she set you on fire, but this time you pissed off and decide to punish her. Seriously tho, that green ass need to have some red mark on it
I'll see what I can do. After all, she's really just asking for it, waving those plump cheeks around right in your face! ;)

--------------

And now a general response about content progress, because I don't want to have to tag a dozen different people :p

I understand that a number of people are frustrated at the lack of story progress over the last few updates and I get it, I really do. I may not have phrased it in quite the same way a couple of people have chosen to, but I appreciate the passion and the desire to see this game be the best that it can be.

So, why the lack of story updates? Couple of reasons:

First one is that I work seven days a week on this game and I haven't taken a proper break since November. Even over Christmas I was trying to grab any free time I had to work on updates. So in order to avoid burnout I sometimes dive into system work, or graphical stuff, or anything really to help keep myself inspired. But that's a me issue and of course it's not fair on everyone else to make you wait while I deal with my mental issues.

The second, and largest reason, is that the systems and changes I'm implementing are important to upcoming story events. The Goblin Witch training is necessary to get to the Pixie sex events, the apartment fire is an important step in another character's story (no spoilers, but you can probably guess who), and so on.

And it's here that there's a bit of a disconnect, and that's probably my fault - in my mind I'm working hard to set up future storyline payoffs, but as far as everyone not privy to all my future plans goes it might appear as though I'm just getting distracted and rambling off.

Now, I can assure you that I'm not, but that's not going to convince anyone who's not already convinced, so instead I'm going to break one of my habits and reveal one of my planned timetables...

This Sunday's update (16th) is primarily an experimental one, in which I have been working on system mechanics that will help set up a number of future goodies - such as Chloe's storyline, the impreg system and the outfit-changing system that a lot of you have been asking me to bring back. And I realise that this sounds like more non-content, so I'm going to draw back the curtain just a little bit to announce to everyone that once this Sunday's update is released the next one will be "WEEK OF PIXIE"

Yes, you're finally going to get to have naughty times with Pixie. That update will also bring in some of the other Pixie content people have been requesting (beach date!) and will mark my return to predominantly story-based updates for the foreseeable future.

Hopefully this answers most of the questions people have had, and put to rest any speculation. If you'd like more clarity then feel free to ask and I'll be happy to respond.

And sorry for the wall of text ;)

Now, back to work!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Now, I can assure you that I'm not, but that's not going to convince anyone who's not already convinced, so instead I'm going to break one of my habits and reveal one of my planned timetables...
It's good to break habits :coffee: Do it monthly and less people would have to ask "is my waifu ready yet?"

Some people would punch kittens to get Developer insight (y)

Thanks though consider the monthly poll, it's been awhile :p

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And now a general response about content progress, because I don't want to have to tag a dozen different people :p

I understand that a number of people are frustrated at the lack of story progress over the last few updates and I get it, I really do. I may not have phrased it in quite the same way a couple of people have chosen to, but I appreciate the passion and the desire to see this game be the best that it can be.

So, why the lack of story updates? Couple of reasons:

First one is that I work seven days a week on this game and I haven't taken a proper break since November. Even over Christmas I was trying to grab any free time I had to work on updates. So in order to avoid burnout I sometimes dive into system work, or graphical stuff, or anything really to help keep myself inspired. But that's a me issue and of course it's not fair on everyone else to make you wait while I deal with my mental issues.

The second, and largest reason, is that the systems and changes I'm implementing are important to upcoming story events. The Goblin Witch training is necessary to get to the Pixie sex events, the apartment fire is an important step in another character's story (no spoilers, but you can probably guess who), and so on.

And it's here that there's a bit of a disconnect, and that's probably my fault - in my mind I'm working hard to set up future storyline payoffs, but as far as everyone not privy to all my future plans goes it might appear as though I'm just getting distracted and rambling off.

This Sunday's update (16th) is primarily an experimental one, in which I have been working on system mechanics that will help set up a number of future goodies - such as Chloe's storyline, the impreg system and the outfit-changing system that a lot of you have been asking me to bring back. And I realise that this sounds like more non-content, so I'm going to draw back the curtain just a little bit to announce to everyone that once this Sunday's update is released the next one will be "WEEK OF PIXIE"

Yes, you're finally going to get to have naughty times with Pixie. That update will also bring in some of the other Pixie content people have been requesting (beach date!) and will mark my return to predominantly story-based updates for the foreseeable future.

Hopefully this answers most of the questions people have had, and put to rest any speculation. If you'd like more clarity then feel free to ask and I'll be happy to respond.

Now, back to work!
I don't know the other so can't say much about them, but to me if you are tired just go and rest for a few day. You have done a lot to update weekly your game and try your best to satisfied your patreons and us, you deserve better then working like a horse
Compare to many game developers who given up half way or extremely slow to update their game (with little content in it) just so they can milking those supported them, you have heart and try to give out as fast and as much as possible. You are a good developer, so don't overwork and care for yourself

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The college has been way up near the top of my "to do" list for a long while now, and the fact that I haven't made any push towards it is actually annoying me by this point. So look for college content coming very soon!
YES! FINALLY! I'VE BEEN WAITING SO FUCKING LONG FOR--

*Clears throat*

I mean, this pleases me. Of course I have infinite patience to wait for this, unlike those Pixie-obsessed peasants. They have plenty of content available for their favorite character, so they can wait a little longer. Assuming those plebeians are capable of that level of decorum! Ohohoho!

"WEEK OF PIXIE"
Motherfucker!

And it's here that there's a bit of a disconnect, and that's probably my fault
In my unsolicited opinion, the real fault lies with this whole crowdfunded, early access Patreon stuff that's become the norm. I've been having a similar discussion in another thread, but it honestly creates a very unhealthy development environment where important work on the core foundations of the game is seen as a negative, while pretty much the entire focus is placed on meeting a quota of consumable content every month.

I mean, with the exception of exploration, everything you've been working on so far has been visibly on the to-do list since the start of Act Two, if not the very beginning of the game itself. One person even said that you should have made the training earlier, while complaining that you're working on it now... Obviously, compared to everything that comes after this, this is the "earlier".

Some people would punch kittens to get Developer insight
As I've seen firsthand, some of those same people would then punch the developer if that insight didn't match up with what they wanted. There have been two certain threads that I've been following (but too afraid to post in), one of which has people flying into a rage about how the developer doesn't tell them anything and says everything would be better if he just posted updates, and one of which has people acting exactly the same even though the developer is frequently giving them lengthy and detailed updates on everything he's working on and the order of priorities. Of course, those are some pretty extreme examples... Unfortunately, it's becoming more commonplace.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I understand that a number of people are frustrated at the lack of story progress over the last few updates and I get it, I really do.
This is more of a problem of the weekly releases in my opinion. It's kind of a tight deadline if you have to publish something every single week, this is rather uncommon in these types of projects.

Like, do you ever feel like a plastic bag? Drifting through the wind. Wanting to start again you don't have enough time for each release, like you left stuff undone. Maybe, maybe not, i'm not a fucking telepath and if I was I don't think it would work through fiber.

I guess people, myself included, are used to monthly updates, where the amount of content is hopefully more substantial than what you can work in just a week. It's for this very reason that I haven't played any updates since 0.3.4, I'm trying to let content pile up.

On the flip side, weekly builds gets you more feedback and bug reports.
I don't want to imagine working an entire month on something and then people don't like it at all.
Not like it has happened to me.

Lad, burnout is a really dangerous thing for a creator, working so hard on something that eventually you dread having to work on it, even getting to the point that you despise doing so.
I've seen some creators trying to tackle this by working on a secondary project... Let's say, most cases it doesn't end that well, for both projects.
What I'm trying to say is, try to take breaks every now and then, try to completely take your mind of the project during that time. It's difficult but it's helpful to take your mind off things sometimes.
And from what i've seen the community is quite supportive, I think we would survive one or two weeks (perhaps a month if needed) without updates if it means your well-being.

Reactions: ArcGames

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Motherfucker!
Monthly Poll and cycling Main Heroine focus per month otherwise top girl will remain on top

Unfortunately, it's becoming more commonplace.
People are social critters that like to bitch about anything :LOL: While it's hard to believe some have fun just doing that. Still even if it's written in sand on a beach it's nice to have some idea of what to expect in the future and a rough estimation on waifu/features gives people a refresh rate till the process starts anew.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Thanks, everyone - I appreciate the well-wishes, opinions and insight, and I value all of it :)

I love working on the game, I really do. Even when the feedback is loud and angry I know that for the most part it comes from a good place, from people who want the game to really shine. And I want it to be the best it can be, too. CK is my baby, and I intend to see it through to the very end - no burnout, no deviations, no side projects. Though maybe a few more little breaks... ;)

All I ask is for a little patience and understanding. This is the first game I've ever released and a lot of this is brand new to me. I'm having to feel my way through things, and it would be nice to think that we're doing it together, side by side.

And yes, monthly polls will be making a return! I agree it's been far too long since the last one.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes