Dec 19, 2018
Wow I haven't heard about Monster Girl Island in awhile. I got bored when it went DBZ Freeza Saga levels of delays though it seems they finally got past day 3 after all these years and have a prologue now.

Erm sure why not I guess. Still I would have just opened up the Renpy files instead of trying every possible combination so kudos on your dedicated levels of determination!
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-2-arcgames.31912/post-3025448

in my opinion monster girl island is best fantasy 3D game that can really bring my dream come true...animated and Uncensored

but in explore there is some mystery but idk it's already open in this new patch or not

first if you want go to grandpha house you should check garden and then read memo in tree
after that you can go to grandpa house to get training to up your martial art lvl and then talk to grandpa to open lake

there for you..a notepad about my explore

Reactions: masterdragonson
Dec 19, 2018
Thanks, everyone - I appreciate the well-wishes, opinions and insight, and I value all of it :)

I love working on the game, I really do. Even when the feedback is loud and angry I know that for the most part it comes from a good place, from people who want the game to really shine. And I want it to be the best it can be, too. CK is my baby, and I intend to see it through to the very end - no burnout, no deviations, no side projects. Though maybe a few more little breaks... ;)

All I ask is for a little patience and understanding. This is the first game I've ever released and a lot of this is brand new to me. I'm having to feel my way through things, and it would be nice to think that we're doing it together, side by side.

And yes, monthly polls will be making a return! I agree it's been far too long since the last one.

sometimes feedback it can be good or bad
but you can think about everyone feedback

people who use bad feedback have posisbility just want to harash you without giving any advice or good critism to make your game better

Dec 19, 2018
Dec 19, 2018
Replied when you posted the comment in Spanish
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-0-arcgames.31912/post-2960596

Besides ArcGames was kind enough to post this on their Patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you play so fast in this new patch
while i still want finish my other RPG game

but some RPG can't match makina and meltys quest art

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Thanks, everyone - I appreciate the well-wishes, opinions and insight, and I value all of it :)

I love working on the game, I really do. Even when the feedback is loud and angry I know that for the most part it comes from a good place, from people who want the game to really shine. And I want it to be the best it can be, too. CK is my baby, and I intend to see it through to the very end - no burnout, no deviations, no side projects. Though maybe a few more little breaks... ;)

All I ask is for a little patience and understanding. This is the first game I've ever released and a lot of this is brand new to me. I'm having to feel my way through things, and it would be nice to think that we're doing it together, side by side.

And yes, monthly polls will be making a return! I agree it's been far too long since the last one.
personally if i were you i would consider moving to a bi weekly system instead of a weekly system for larger individual updates and the potential for you to take a day or two off every once in a while with out hurting your schedule as badly. as much as i LOVE weekly updates i feel there are major draw backs and lack of breaks for the developer is a large one

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Haha, whoops! You caught me - I'm secretly a time-traveller (hint: make friends with the groundhogs).

Fixed!

-------------------------------

Quick announcement because people have asked me to mention when stuff goes up on and : New Valentine's Day wallpaper was just released for all Level Two pledges and above. Featuring Emma, she wanted me to tell you this:

"H-hello, um... I-I know I'm not much good, and... and I'm very clumsy, b-but, um... I hope you can accept my feelings!"

Teaser.png

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
That feel when she goes cowgirl and then you remember how heavy she is.

RIP AND TEAR!
Where there is a will there is a way! She's been teased for too long to turn back now
Magical Artifacts, magic it up, or hit the gym!
A Goron's Bracelet like Magical Artifact would also work
(Maybe Fay or Eldritch shops! What else can we spend Gems and Potions on if not to get laid)
Float (Levitate) magic (There is like 10 more power slots free)
Currently 3/10 on the Physical Stats, we can buff up
Maybe an Asteria Training Montage session
Or could be she is like Antaeus Greek God and will become very light once lifted off the ground :unsure:

Cute Emma Valentines :love:

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes