DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Pixie isn't that helpful when it comes to asking her for advice... Cute just not that helpful :p Most of her helpful clues are for easter eggs

Might be a glitch :unsure: Did you go to Demesne: Qarinah and talk with her?
I did but the only options are let's get naughty or how are you?
it's the only clue that's still there the others are waiting for the next update.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I did but the only options are let's get naughty or how are you?
it's the only clue that's still there the others are waiting for the next update.
Yeah that is probably a glitch then
Just remove it with the Console
Code:
$ leads.drop(lead_700)
The three that remain once you're at the Manor are
The Organisation
The Fey
The Eldritch

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i know mog
I use a program called "Koikatsu". You can find it on - and also on this site, but Illusion is awesome so if you can afford to buy it, please do :)

Pixie = virgin (only created recently and no interaction with anyone outside of Morgana and her staff)
Kana = virgin (but hymen broken long ago due to her tribe's "training" - remember the "memento"?)
Emma = virgin (shunned by, or fearful of, everyone)
Veronica = not a virgin (more on that later!)
Roxy = depends (confusing? I know! Oooh, foreshadowing...)
Morgana = not a virgin (you know she's had the occasional boy toy... but where are they now..?)
Chloe = not a virgin (when you're poor you can't be picky...)
Gwen = not a virgin (fiance, plus she just really enjoys sex)

Hope that helps the inquiring minds ;)
oh man I can guess who morgana's boy toy she let go... also yes my guess is the damn old guy lol. I also hope we can get pixie to be human sized lol

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.4.3 was just released to the public! Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always :)

This week is a bit of an experimentation week, as I work to get in the last of the systems for Chloe's upcoming storyline as well as set up for the start of the new College content. Next week is THE WEEK OF PIXIE! So stay tuned for that!

(And yes, that means sexy times)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What is the direction to take for the cave section in the nexus?
Used the candle when you in the cave, and then whatever direction the wind flow you follow it. It take a little time and little bit boring but you will find the room

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Update v0.4.3 was just released to the public! Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always :)

This week is a bit of an experimentation week, as I work to get in the last of the systems for Chloe's upcoming storyline as well as set up for the start of the new College content. Next week is THE WEEK OF PIXIE! So stay tuned for that!

(And yes, that means sexy times)
This updates was very fun, the relationship between Veronica and her mother Madison are "interesting". Chloe's new system are good too, and the Prostitute in the Town explorer truly amazing as a "stress release"
The plot are thicken, Veronica's family have strong wills and can resists a little bit of your power. Considering Madison has some powerful friends, maybe she too in a way a part of the Oganization? Or her bloodlines ties with a Fraye and share a tiny bit from it?

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
love the game..and fuck me..the updates are always fast.keep up the good work..and thank you from a big fan.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
update was short but to be expected by how fast it came out but i still really enjoyed it i loved Madison keep up the great work arc i do want to free the doctor it looks really sad whenever we see her at the church

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes