Mar 22, 2019
This updates was very fun, the relationship between Veronica and her mother Madison are "interesting". Chloe's new system are good too, and the Prostitute in the Town explorer truly amazing as a "stress release"
The plot are thicken, Veronica's family have strong wills and can resists a little bit of your power. Considering Madison has some powerful friends, maybe she too in a way a part of the Oganization? Or her bloodlines ties with a Fraye and share a tiny bit from it?
Madison and her daughter have a huge Ego,they are arrogant..thats why its hard to mind control them..they never listen to others.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I hope we actually do help Madison and her college. Or her story is going to keep making me feel like our character is a nasty creep.
Side note, Looking forward to Pixie content.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I hope we actually do help Madison and her college. Or her story is going to keep making me feel like our character is a nasty creep.
Side note, Looking forward to Pixie content.
You'll be able to buy the college, so you either help or enthrall them eventually.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
that's what i'm waiting on haha make some nice modifications to the buildings and sex classes would be a good way to train them for the mc

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
:cautious:shoot the update is here again...I think i'll restrain my urges to play this game and wait till 4.5 ot 4.6.. also tnx for the wonderful update veronica is back. :D:D:D

Fatjoe698

Aug 28, 2018
Man Veronica is uptight! We do own a bar though, perhaps we could convince her to come over, chill out a little. If nothing else Madison should impress upon Veronica the importance of staying on our good side. Just saying, drunk Veronica is something I would like to see.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Madison and her daughter have a huge Ego,they are arrogant..thats why its hard to mind control them..they never listen to others.
Then I don't mind to slowly crushed their ego and turned them into sluts, it would be fun to see Veronica acted like Chloe all bitchy and then seconds later she like a horny rabbit in heat

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope next "Pixie's week" updates we can take Pixie in human form to the park, beach or bar for a date. She deserve to be happy a having fun like our Wolf girl Kana, and I want to see her in cute (or sexy) clothes like Emma

Oct 3, 2019
Thought this update was supposed to be the beginnings if impregnation/pregnancy :(

Or was it to happen during Pixie Week? Can't remember... :unsure:

Either way, lots of content to enjoy when I pick up this game again, ArcGames still one of my favourites

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.4.3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, the samurai schoolgirl really suspicious and need some mind control to spill out her secret. Madison and Jessica need to meet each other and have a boobs contest and threesomes with our MC
I hope we can ask Jessica for the bath scene, bathing together and do the naughty thing

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes