Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hmmmm... I must say that the Pixie transformation really interesting and quiet original, I thought we would gave her the medicine to turned big not drinking it ourself and imagine her to become bigger
A little disappointed in new beach event is that Pixie still in her fairy size, hope one day we can take her around side by side and hand holding hand

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
anyone know what's up with samantha and the burning building, I feel like it leads to a side story
While it probably will at the moment that's it. It was probably time constraints with a Side Story as leaving it repeatable didn't involve updating the Gallery, didn't need that location script changed with a burnt down or damaged building graphic, and didn't need Samantha to give a follow up story. She is constantly the damsel in distress :whistle: I'm guessing her Husband has some nice Insurance in case she doesn't survive :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have no clue how to trigger the new content. :(
First Find the Goblin Witch Lyx, find her hat, then where she lives

Once you can go to her Cottage she should offer you a Mushroom Quest

Assuming that works it's a simple fetch quest that gives you Endure

Go back to her Cottage after learning Endure should trigger her Intro Event, congrats you now know her name

She should be willing to help you with Pixie now

Edit: Disregard save thing. for some reason Magic was set to 2 in that one which shouldn't happen unless you have Endure

Last edited:

Dammit

Donor
Sep 9, 2016
First Find the Goblin Witch Lyx, find her hat, then where she lives

Once you can go to her Cottage she should offer you a Mushroom Quest

Assuming that works it's a simple fetch quest that gives you Endure

Go back to her Cottage after learning Endure should trigger her Intro Event, congrats you now know her name

She should be willing to help you with Pixie now

Edit: Disregard save thing. for some reason Magic was set to 2 in that one which shouldn't happen unless you have Endure
Awesome! Thank you!

Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes