Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
hmm,big or small Pixie... i can't decide :D:p
Why not both?

Side note, anyone know the pros and cons to the cock-sleeve trait? I remember I was glad I avoided the Adultress trait with Jessica, but I'm wondering about Pixie. Will this change her personality? Is this a mean option? I don't want to hurt her (emotionally, not physically, she has endure being used on her for that), and it seems like a mild gray area if we make her ok with her size, or fulfill her dream. I'm also curious what content becomes unlocked/locked from the trait.

Edit: also if what someone said is true, and arc is adding more daydreaming, that's good and all, but a bit of a bummer because it means actual preggo content is further away. That nursery gave me so much hope too.....

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Why not both?

Side note, anyone know the pros and cons to the cock-sleeve trait? I remember I was glad I avoided the Adultress trait with Jessica, but I'm wondering about Pixie. Will this change her personality? Is this a mean option? I don't want to hurt her (emotionally, not physically, she has endure being used on her for that), and it seems like a mild gray area if we make her ok with her size, or fulfill her dream. I'm also curious what content becomes unlocked/locked from the trait.
I can't decide which Pixie i like better xD

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
You have no idea how often that happens to me in other games when it comes to NTR...
I'm not a fan of NTR myself, I like that people making content for it though for the simple reason that we should all have our fetish's catered too in some form or another. But it's polarizing and needs to either be in it's own game or be completely optional. I don't want to see or hear anything about other dudes in the games I play.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I remember I was glad I avoided the Adultress trait with Jessica
I'm pretty sure Jessica's Adultress quirk can't be turned on yet.
Only the Character Card responds to jessica_adultress
However jessica_auntie does change a few dialogue lines so I would assume the same for other quirks

While pixie_cocksleeve can be turned on it doesn't do much besides show up on the Characater Card at the moment. Only time will tell what ArcGames has planned for her quirk.

Edit: also if what someone said is true, and arc is adding more daydreaming, that's good and all, but a bit of a bummer because it means actual preggo content is further away. That nursery gave me so much hope too.....
Well the Daydream Character Poll! is still going so yes ArcGames is asking what girls the fans want to see <3
http://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-4-arcgames.31912/post-3074223

True it would be nice to see the Day Care filled but that is still a long ways off. Pregnancy content still hasn't gotten the event to turn it On or Off yet via Fertility Magic or other means. Then unless there is a big time skip (Main Plot Event) it will also take time for them to develop (hopefully it doesn't play out like Fable were the MC goes to jail and becomes a prison bitch for X years lol)

Any event Kana is dominating the polls :love:
Kana 89, more then her two closest competitors combined (Annie 48 and Chloe 40)

ZeroAzureSaito

Nov 19, 2019
So I kinda wanna ask something don't know if anyone else asked this though read through a good portion of the reply's and didn't see anyone else ask this so my question is, does the game have a downloadable soundtrack ? because that song that plays on the title page I really like it and would love to hear it on my music player or even play it on my bluetooth devices even when I'm not playing the game or out of the house would really appreciate it if the dev of the game or someone else could answer this please and thanks ahead of time

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
So I kinda wanna ask something don't know if anyone else asked this though read through a good portion of the reply's and didn't see anyone else ask this so my question is, does the game have a downloadable soundtrack ? because that song that plays on the title page I really like it and would love to hear it on my music player or even play it on my bluetooth devices even when I'm not playing the game or out of the house would really appreciate it if the dev of the game or someone else could answer this please and thanks ahead of time
If you use unrens first option to unpack the archive.rpa file, the music files are in the game/ost/ directory

Reactions: ZeroAzureSaito

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Hey guys, here's a pro gamer tip to make Pixie wear the shoolgirl outfit in the latest version Keepo

I don't know if this bug has been reported already but after you finish this update's story content, when you talk to Pixie in your room and you do "Let's be Naughty" > "Cowgirl" > "I changed my mind", it sends you back to the options you had in part 1 of the game, you can even access the old flat and give Pixie her schoolgirl outfit. When you leave the flat the game goes back to normal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes