Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I try not to give timetables for content (because I don't want to disappoint anyone by missing deadlines) but yes, there will be more Daddy kink content. The Mom/Daughter pair will be returning soon, plus you will be able to choose what the girls call you in a future update :)
Sounds good. I am patiently waiting to turn Chloe into my little sister.

• Love
Reactions: masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Uhhhh, I don't know about Alice content. She's loli which isn't really accepted on this site right?
I believe loli is allowed unless it's 'realistic', which can sometimes be debatable but I'm pretty sure that Koikatsu wouldn't count. While I don't really care if a fictional character is 'underaged' or not, Alice seems a bit too young, it's hard to tell exactly but I'd be surprised if she's in high school. She doesn't seem close to being old enough to be curious about sex yet.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.4.5 was just released on and for all level one pledges and higher :) As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released to the public first thing on Wednesday morning.

Bit of a shorter update this week as I've been battling a cold that some visiting relatives were kind enough to give me last Sunday. Some bugfixes from the last update, the first two levels of Insight training, the requested "big Pixie on beach date" event, and a kinda-sorta easter event for Annie and Kana. I hope you enjoy!

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Annie: New Side Event! (Repeatable) - Talk to her on Sunday Afternoons
  • Pixie: You can now go on a beach date with her human-sized!
  • Insight Training: Level Two training available (visit the Lake)
  • Insight Training: Level Three training available (visit the Lake)
  • Bug: Backing out of Pixie's naughty scene no longer takes you back into Act One.
  • Bug: Added line to remove Qarinah lead for people who have it stuck in their Leads menu.
  • Bug: Minor bug and typo fixes

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
I don't know if this bug has been reported already but after you finish this update's story content, when you talk to Pixie in your room and you do "Let's be Naughty" > "Cowgirl" > "I changed my mind", it sends you back to the options you had in part 1 of the game, you can even access the old flat and give Pixie her schoolgirl outfit. When you leave the flat the game goes back to normal.
Yeah.. that's definitely a bug... worked just as you said.. I could even then go to the Office and spring the trap again..
Ended up with an extra set of Powers after that.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes