bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.4.5] [ArcGames] - Original Size: 771MB

Download PC (195MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can i use my old save in the new version? If i can, how do i do it?
It should automatically find your save, there's a save folder hidden away safely in your appdata. If not move the other save folder from the old versions "game" folder to the new ones.

Reactions: ArcGames

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
is there a correct path for luna yet?
Do you know de wey? - Ugandan Knuckles

But jokes aside does "correct path" mean the tunnel labyrinth?
Go to General Store and buy Matches then go where the flame leads you

Or do you simple want more Luna content were you choose whether or not to kill her and father a new generation of bunny girls?
I'm not sure if/when ArcGames is going to let the MC kill people. It was teased early on but kinda got lost along the way...

Any way might see something in April being Easter and them being bunny girls (Bunny girls dipped in chocolate :love:) but that only a theory, a game theory :LOL:

Reactions: Smol Dragon

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Do you know de wey? - Ugandan Knuckles

But jokes aside does "correct path" mean the tunnel labyrinth?
Go to General Store and buy Matches then go where the flame leads you

Or do you simple want more Luna content were you choose whether or not to kill her and father a new generation of bunny girls?
I'm not sure if/when ArcGames is going to let the MC kill people. It was teased early on but kinda got lost along the way...

Any way might see something in April being Easter and them being bunny girls (Bunny girls dipped in chocolate :love:) but that only a theory, a game theory :LOL:
Oh shit, I totally forgot about the first few lines of this game in all the fucking. There totally was mention of getting vengeance for a past wrong, with a decent implication that you might kill some people.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson
Oct 2, 2018
Would be nice if we could edit the protagonist's look. Cause the same Asian guys model seems to be used in a few games.. Not that I have anything against Asians, just think would be nice to be able to get some say in how we want our protagonist to look is all. Otherwise this game is great just think the current protags model turns me off when its in the picture. But def a 4.5/5 stars.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Would be nice if we could edit the protagonist's look...
It would, but this is all pre-rendered so imagine making all those scene variations. Also Illusions games like Koikatsu! are more geared towards the female models, probably why there's little variation in the ones that get used.

Kantos Kan

Jul 13, 2018
So, I seem to be missing the second of Lily's scenes in the replay. Short of a total restart, is there a way to get this missing scene?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So, I seem to be missing the second of Lily's scenes in the replay. Short of a total restart, is there a way to get this missing scene?
When she gets harassed by mobsters. Well there are probably a few things
Console
Code:
jump lily_love_event_two_sex
Note: Be in a conversation with someone else it might mess up the UI though you shouldn't save after using a Jump command as it could break things (doesn't mean you can't just ill advised)

Overwrite your persistent save with a full one. (back up your original just in case)

Reactions: ArcGames

BloodTears

May 30, 2018
I'm more interested if I could adopt Alice or there's an event she'll get abducted and MC and Chloe and/or gang will search the world to find her and rescue her then she'll live with Chloe after.

Edit: Does pregnancy got implemented yet or not?
Also we need wiki for characters and details, spoiler yes but can be helpful

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I hope i can fuck Chloe infront of her sister,and she tell her,"Sis,this is what a lovers do,i love him,thats why he can fuck me!Remember you can have sex with someone you love,sis!"while mc fuck her non stop and cumming inside until she break..:pher sister just stare and curious..i want to fuck Chloe infront of other girls..or guy so they can feel jealous..and show how alpha i am..and make her exhibitionist..:sneaky:and if possible,i want to fuck Gwen infront of her fiance,and cumming inside her non stop,if he try to fight,i will just use magic or punch him.

• Wow
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes