Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
just played the game with the recent updates an i gotta say i love how it's improved the art storyline all of it can't wait to see what comes next!!!

Reactions: ArcGames

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Update v0.4.9 was just released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as usual.

I don't want to bore everyone by re-typing my long ramble, but for those curious about the reasoning behind the changes to the girls' stats, check out my post over here.

Hope you enjoy! :)
I quite enjoy the club scenes, will there be sharing content in the future or are you steering clear of anything remotely in that ballpark?

Shippudn

Aug 24, 2017
Update v0.4.9 was just released on and to all Level One pledges and higher. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means the update will be released to the public first thing on Wednesday :)

A pretty big system change in this event, as I am removing the old stats from the girls (except for "Love"), and replacing them instead with tracking variables and a greater focus on Quirks. Read below for the reason why. Also, another Lily event, a new way to earn some cash, and a couple extra bits and pieces!

----------

Okay, so why remove the old stats? There's a few reasons, but the major one is time. There are currently 16 Main Girls in the game with those stats (Lyx being the exception) Each of them has four stats with five main stages, so that's at least 20 Events per girl (not including Story events), which amounts to 320 events all told. Even if I get two events done every week, that would still end up taking me over three years to complete all the events. Which is ridiculous. So! Instead of that I will be replacing the existing stats with tracking variables that will tie into new mini-events, and focus more on Quirks instead, which should easily halve the workload.

Hope that explains everything, and sorry for the ramble!

----------

Changelog below, by request.
----
CHANGELOG:
  • Lily: New Love Event!
  • Lily: New "Let's be Naughty" option! (with three outfit variations!)
  • System: Can now get certain girls to poledance in the club for money! (Talk to Lily in the bar)
  • Chloe: Can now poledance in the club!
  • Gwen: Can now poledance in the club!
  • Jessica: Can now poledance in the club!
  • System: Old stats for Main Girls replaced with some of the new tracking stats! Check out their Cards.
  • Misc: Events that required old stats now have different requirements to unlock (Love, Magic, etc.)
  • Misc: Added Chloe's optional speech patterns to her Club scenes
  • Misc: Made slight changes to Chloe's "Babygirl" speech pattern (No more "'oo"s)
  • Misc: Removed the dungeon training for now. It'll be back, bigger and better, in a later update!
  • Bug: Minor typos fixed.
I'm "at day" with the game progress, what are the supposed stats for every girl? The variables doesn't existed before and the majority are at 0, is that right or we have to edit them?

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Lily Scene was sooo good :D Thanks for that. Only thing missing were punching sounds like in bud spencer movies ;D

Reactions: ArcGames

minatoginx

Nov 1, 2019
im sorry to say but.....its say i dont think i can any farther in this version of the games but im (0.4.9) version so... its bug out?

or am i?

lazy to start a new games to get that scenes

i guess i have too....

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
im sorry to say but.....its say i dont think i can any farther in this version of the games but im (0.4.9) version so... its bug out?

or am i?

lazy to start a new games to get that scenes

i guess i have too....
Did you ever talk with Luna in her nexus demesne
2020-04-09_12-21-35.png
The Character Card might not be that helpful since the Rinkos are Side Characters (Which I prefer over Luna lol)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
im sorry to say but.....its say i dont think i can any farther in this version of the games...
The cross is worrying, the one scene I have it on I actually refused. Pretty sure it was the character card that directed you to the scene, it said to find Luna but you end up finding the two Rinko alone.

Looking at the change logs it was luna's story event from 0.3.3.

Reactions: minatoginx

minatoginx

Nov 1, 2019
The cross is worrying, the one scene I have it on I actually refused. Pretty sure it was the character card that directed you to the scene, it said to find Luna but you end up finding the two Rinko alone.
welp i guess i need to start a new games

thanks for helping ;)

or if u can help me posting games save file that will help me alot (mybe it will trigger/unlock gallery scenes)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
welp i guess i need to start a new games

thanks for helping ;)
Eh if you don't mind consoling things

Code:
    ## First time visiting Luna
    if luna_love_event == 0 and timevar < 3:
        jump luna_story_event_one

## Start of Luna's Story/Love Events - Meeting Nuli
    if luna_love_event == 1 and day > luna_daymet + 2 and timevar == 3:
        jump luna_story_event_two

## Luna Story Event #3
    if luna_love_event == 2 and day > luna_daymet + 2 and timevar == 1:
        jump luna_story_event_three

minatoginx

Nov 1, 2019
Eh if you don't mind consoling things

Code:
    ## First time visiting Luna
    if luna_love_event == 0 and timevar < 3:
        jump luna_story_event_one

## Start of Luna's Story/Love Events - Meeting Nuli
    if luna_love_event == 1 and day > luna_daymet + 2 and timevar == 3:
        jump luna_story_event_two

## Luna Story Event #3
    if luna_love_event == 2 and day > luna_daymet + 2 and timevar == 1:
        jump luna_story_event_three
Nice job man!
Thanks alot ;)

Reactions: masterdragonson

Vyrals

Jan 15, 2019
Can someone tell me how to unlock nexus in manoe? I've completed all the main story and possibly any side events but it won't let me unlock it, what is the trigger here?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock nexus in manoe? I've completed all the main story and possibly any side events but it won't let me unlock it, what is the trigger here?
Have you talking with your Grandpa up in the mountains? Somehow he knows Chastity and can hook you up!
2020-04-09_13-03-16.png

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes