SilentDoctor

Jun 10, 2017
As far as I remember, only two Quirks are available right now: Jessica's "Auntie" Quirk and Pixie's "Cocksleeve" Quirk. The others aren't in the game yet, but are being worked on, and once they're available you'll be able to have as many unlocked/active at any time as you want :)

Thank you very much! :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, currently it's not really easy to get a sense of what each quirk does, and I feel like some of them may have effects that aren't implemented in the same update that it becomes possible to get the quirk. (Does Cocksleeve even do anything outside of changing the scene where you first get it?) It's definitely something I'd like to be able to toggle on and off once I've decided whether I like it or not. Unfortunately, from the names, some of them definitely seem like the kind of thing you won't be able to change after the fact... Unless we get a power that allows us to alter the timeline or something.
I mean, most of them seem to be mental kind of things, that once we've got our power going on a girl we should be able to change easily enough.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I mean, most of them seem to be mental kind of things, that once we've got our power going on a girl we should be able to change easily enough.
A lot of them aren't really clear about what exactly they are, like Emma's "Rock Hard". But I have to assume Madison's "Ruined" refers to being financially ruined, and I feel like just using mental magic to change whether she *thinks* she has money would kind of defeat the point of that. Speaking of defeating the point, I think people who want to see Morgana "Broken" (not me, but still) would want it to be something you *do* to her, rather than being a mind state that you toggle on and off... I dislike abuse and mind breaking myself, but from discussions I've had with people who do, my mind control fetish conflicts with what they want out of their own fetish. So as much as I want to be able to change quirks at will, that one would be rather tricky...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
A lot of them aren't really clear about what exactly they are, like Emma's "Rock Hard". But I have to assume Madison's "Ruined" refers to being financially ruined, and I feel like just using mental magic to change whether she *thinks* she has money would kind of defeat the point of that. Speaking of defeating the point, I think people who want to see Morgana "Broken" (not me, but still) would want it to be something you *do* to her, rather than being a mind state that you toggle on and off... I dislike abuse and mind breaking myself, but from discussions I've had with people who do, my mind control fetish conflicts with what they want out of their own fetish. So as much as I want to be able to change quirks at will, that one would be rather tricky...
That's only an assumption though, 'Ruined' could just as easily be referring to how she acts proper, and refer to making her into a slutty whore. (Personally I would really like it if her Awakening plays off her love of money to make her a cheap whore who'll sell herself to us for a dollar). And yes, Morgana being broken is going to be something you do to her, when have I suggested otherwise? What I'm saying is that if you break her then find you don't like how she is afterwards, you use your power over her to make her behave differently like we do with Chloe.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Madison ruined is her pride shattered and her new purpose is to serve mc or probably love him at the same time.But,i dont like it if she lost all her personality or mind,it will be better she get corrupted,but still aware of it.More better,if she become the new wingman for mc in that school,corrupting the girls to serve their new principal,teacher headmaster(Mc) until they get pregnant.As for baby care,we know where we will sent it ,they still continue with their life,but there is also some progress with the girls,for example go to the beach with mc,and have an orgy Afterward.Madison and her daughter are the one handle the kids,while mc take time bonding with all of them.New rule,which the girls can get naked and carefree in that school classes as long they have a good grade,they are free to have lesbian sex and all as long they never make any fuss about it.As for the parents,they dont need to be worried since the mc will take all responsibility and take care of their daughters.Pocket money to all the students and teachers.New bodyguards,and any guests need a permission to enter that school.

Dervish666

Apr 15, 2020
Hi everyone, pretty new around here.

I noticed that both this game (which i support on patreon) , Heroes Harem Guild and Aftermath shares alot of similarities, but both are work in progress.
I was wondering if you guys know if they take inspiration from completed games already out.
I checked around but could only find this 2 games with this gameplay (click to roam on map, day/night and weekdays, inventory, girls cards...etc)

Many thanks anyway!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hi everyone, pretty new around here.

I noticed that both this game (which i support on patreon) and Heroes Harem Guild shares alot of similarities, but both are work in progress.
I was wondering if you guys know if they take inspiration from completed games already out.
I checked around but could only find this 2 games with this gameplay (click to roam on map, day/night and weekdays, inventory, girls cards...etc)

Many thanks anyway!
Well all things takes inspiration from something though Corrupted Kingdoms came before Heroes Harem Guild.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for completed hmm not sure... Bunny Black, Thousand Arms, Haramase Simulator, Overwhored, Fable
(I'm really just rambling off games with Open World Exploration, Dating Sim, Pregnancy/Offspring, Moral Choices, etc. as I don't know what ArcGames actually plays)

Dervish666

Apr 15, 2020
Thanks alot mate! Much appreciated! Checked the titels, but unfortunatly they are all 2d and not animated.

I guess i'll keep searching/wait for the wip games to be updated.

Ty

Last edited:

RWBYFAN24

Jun 13, 2019
So im looking throught the gallery and i found that im missing a scene, under the multiple section the second one how do i unlock it?

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.0 was just released to the public! Download links, changelog, etc. all in the OP as usual :)

A smaller update this week, as some personal life stuff has been kicking my ass. Sorry! Back to normal next week, I promise. This week we've got a little more Physical training, some more Magic training (plus a new Power!) and new scenes with the Car Wash Girls! I hope you enjoy.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes