RWBYFAN24

Jun 13, 2019
That's Luna's last story event, if you can't trigger it or somehow missed it look back here.
No wonder why i missed it, i dont even remember who luna is, judging by the fact im missing a character card i must not have ever found her any clue where i should look?
-Edit, Found her i went throught the change logs i never found her within the nexus. The tunnel was too long and i never realized that following the candle actually got me to the end thanks for the help gave me where i needed to go.

Last edited:

Lasced

Oct 26, 2018
THIS has got to be the most regularly updated indie game I've ever seen. I feel like I am constantly downloading an update. Nice job! If only you were in charge of Fallout 76, or were a lead at Bethesda.

Reactions: ArcGames

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Guys can someone hep me i cant spring the trap, i have done all dialogues and all clues but it says that im not ready and i need to talk to kana but i cant do anything with kana, can someone help me, im using android version

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guys can someone hep me i cant spring the trap, i have done all dialogues and all clues but it says that im not ready and i need to talk to kana...
Check back here, sounds like you haven't taken her to the festival.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
and I can't go to the witch again, I make my way but

and I can't go to the witch again, I make my way but

"nothing here ... damn i 'd better retrace my steps" every time i try and i already have a little bit of trained magic, is that a bug

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes