thejimi

Apr 16, 2020
So guys, I just finished playing the game.
And I have some questions, do you guys know how to explore that Luna cave?
And from Lyx card, it still say I need to learn the magic again, but when I try to choose the option to learn the magic again from Lyx, it said it still under development. can someone explain it to me, thanks a lot

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And I have some questions, do you guys know how to explore that Luna cave...
There's nothing to find in the cave besides Luna, for now at least. I've got the same thing with Lyx's card, guessing it's just a mistake and should say no more content after getting the new aura spell (that was last thing added).

Reactions: thejimi

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.1 was just released on and to all level one and higher pledges. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

This week there's more to do with the Ice Cream Girls using your new Power, plus we move deeper into the College quest line. Next week it's Main Story events, so stay tuned for that!

Changelog below, by request:
----------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Madison: New Story event!
  • Veronica: New Story event!
  • College: New dialogue for the college girls!
  • College: New area: Office!
  • Explore: More content added to the TOWN EXPLORE - ICE CREAM GIRLS event!
  • Misc: Changed the "titles" associated with some of the girls' stats
  • Bug: A few little typos and grammatical errors fixed

--------------------
So guys, I just finished playing the game.
And I have some questions, do you guys know how to explore that Luna cave?
And from Lyx card, it still say I need to learn the magic again, but when I try to choose the option to learn the magic again from Lyx, it said it still under development. can someone explain it to me, thanks a lot
If you mean how to find Luna, you need to use the matches from the store on the candle, then follow the direction of the flickering flame. If you've already done that, then there's no need to explore the caves unless you want to make a map for yourself for later (future updates will give you a reason to explore the cave system) :)

Lyx works differently to the other girls - her story progression will always be tied into your Magic training, so her hint will pretty much always say "keep training magic". I may add a "may not be possible to progress in current update" line, though. Sorry for any confusion :)

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Update v0.5.1 was just released on and to all level one and higher pledges. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

This week there's more to do with the Ice Cream Girls using your new Power, plus we move deeper into the College quest line. Next week it's Main Story events, so stay tuned for that!

----------------
CHANGELOG:

--------------------

If you mean how to find Luna, you need to use the matches from the store on the candle, then follow the direction of the flickering flame. If you've already done that, then there's no need to explore the caves unless you want to make a map for yourself for later (future updates will give you a reason to explore the cave system) :)

Lyx works differently to the other girls - her story progression will always be tied into your Magic training, so her hint will pretty much always say "keep training magic". I may add a "may not be possible to progress in current update" line, though. Sorry for any confusion :)
Keep up the good work mate it is a great game

Reactions: 2zik and ArcGames

thejimi

Apr 16, 2020

----------------
CHANGELOG:

--------------------

Thanks for answering my questions, man
Keep it up on your work
can't wait for the newest update :)

Reactions: ArcGames

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Oh, finally we are getting into the good stuff. Nothing like owning an all female college full of thirsty girls.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
While the above poster's attitude needs work, proper version numbering makes a big difference in communicating progress on a game's development, and you shouldn't downplay the importance of proper communication. It's an observable fact that many people have come into this thread in the past expecting the 0.x.0 versions to have reached a milestone or made a bigger change than the 0.0.x ones, since that's what those numbers are supposed to mean. Particularly in a game that updates as frequently as this game does, many people will choose to wait for larger milestones to be reached rather than checking back every week for smaller updates, and they'll usually rely on the version number to decide when to jump back in.

If nothing else, saying that "it doesn't matter" or "nobody cares" is downplaying it far more than is warranted. You could say "let's look past this flaw" or something like that, but it is a thing.
And I agree, numbering from 0.0.1 to 0.0.9 then from 0.1.0 to 0.1.9 again doesn't make much sense.
Mostly I was just following the principle of "throw shit over the wall, expect shit to be thrown back to you".

And besides, cut Arc some slack, it's their first project and they're doing surprisingly well thus far.

Reactions: DrFree

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
I'm stuck. Emma is gone, I can't talk to jessica because I need more data. I can work in the bar and I can take kana to the festival (again...I've done it 3 times). I don't have the search town node or whatever. Any thoughts?

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
I'm stuck. Emma is gone, I can't talk to jessica because I need more data. I can work in the bar and I can take kana to the festival (again...I've done it 3 times). I don't have the search town node or whatever. Any thoughts?
Try searching Emma's apartment with Pixie.

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
Try searching Emma's apartment with Pixie.
Thank you for the response. So, I did that one time already and saw the map, went back to college and powered veronica but now I have no options to progress. There is no option to do anything with emmas apartment anymore. On my leads I have one that says talk to jessica, but when I do that I get blue text saying you can't do it yet. Other leads have dead end with nun, the succubus i have to wait on and emma i have to wait for her to show up again.

It feels like I'm bugged or something.

On my map i have town, morgana, farm. in town I have college, church, flat, shops, bar.

Do i need to do a specific action or set of actions in a specific pattern? with all ppl available at the locations I can only take kana to the festival and work at the bar (aside from getting naughty with pixie and lily.

EDIT: I found what I was missing. It was a combo of time and location. Thanks again for helping out. Darn churches empty at night.

Last edited:

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
Thank you for the response. So, I did that one time already and saw the map, went back to college and powered val(?) but now I have no options to progress. There is no option to do anything with emmas apartment anymore. On my leads I have one that says talk to jessica, but when I do that I get blue text saying you can't do it yet. Other leads have dead end with nun, the succubus i have to wait on and emma i have to wait for her to show up again.

It feels like I'm bugged or something.

Let's see, visit the tailor in the shopping district, talk to Lily ask for her for help. Then you should be able to talk to Jessica and advance.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.1 was just released to the public! Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the op as always.

This week there's more to do with the Ice Cream Girls using your new Power, plus we move deeper into the College quest line. Next week it's Main Story events, so stay tuned for that! :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Update v0.5.1 was just released to the public! Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the op as always.

This week there's more to do with the Ice Cream Girls using your new Power, plus we move deeper into the College quest line. Next week it's Main Story events, so stay tuned for that! :)
can't wait to try new power, and hope that we can have some college girls like the twin to become main girls that you can mind controlled and take to your mansion

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes