monkaHmmwhatto

Oct 6, 2018
May I ask for some assistance?
I did what I was told about the 100% Gallery, but I am not able to replay any scenes besides this one... is there a way for me to fix this or do I need to full reset everything and then try to add the 100% gallery save again?

AdrielEtriss

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
How to Install/ Upgrade new version? games looks from 0,4,4 to 0.5.1 like dont have any changes . (Cant do more training and etc) I did it like. Download new version and with this i Overwrite the old one. It is right?

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update 0.5.2 was just released on and to all level one and above pledges. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means the update will be released publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

This week we begin to make progress in the main story once again! (Now that the various stats can all be trained up to the necessary levels) Plus you can now invite some of the girls to spend the night with you!

Changelog below, by request:
-----------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New Event! (Follow the ORGANISATION Lead!)
  • Map: New Location! The CAFÉ!
  • System: You can now summon certain girls to sleep in bed with you at night
  • Chloe: Chloe can now sleep in your bed with you at night!
  • Gwen: Gwen can now sleep in your bed with you at night!
  • Jessica: Jessica can now sleep in your bed with you at night!
  • Misc: Changed Lyx's "Hint" text to hopefully avoid confusion
  • Bug: Fixed a graphical issue in one of Kana's renders (bye bye blue arrow of justice!)
  • Bug: Some grammatical errors fixed. Couple old dialogues polished up

D

Deleted member 2107272

Oh, main story content!!! I'm actually excited to download the update, for the first time in a while!

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
oh um was not expecting this game top ever get leaked early tbh
Initially I was really confused by what you meant.
But it did happen, someone added in the OP the 0.5.2 version... That was released today...

Didn't we have an agreement with Arc to wait the 3 days till public?
And it's not like it was one of the users, there was no post with links, it was edited by a mod/uploader.

New around here Mr Mod/Uploader?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Initially I was really confused by what you meant.
But it did happen, someone added in the OP the 0.5.2 version... That was released today...

Didn't we have an agreement with Arc to wait the 3 days till public?
And it's not like it was one of the users, there was no post with links, it was edited by a mod/uploader.

New around here Mr Mod/Uploader?
No we didnt..and i dont see any problem here.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes