jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, this shouldn't be leaked. Its made public in 3 days after release and Arc himself always is the one that updates the OP early in the morning. I'm fairly certain there was an agreement too.

This is like the third time its been leaked, pretty sure the agreement was made after the second time.

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
I've been a patron for quite some time now but play it maybe every 3 or 4 months or something to get a fat binge, so it doesn't bother me as a patron. But it seems kinda shitty to leak when Arc makes the effort himself to update this thread regularly and quickly.
I'm not a patron but wish I was, just can't, and I enjoy waiting the time to play the updated version of the game, and I'm excited to play it as early as the patrons, but I do agree with you that it's shitty to leak it before it's time to be released to the public. Arc is consistent and persistent with his schedule and it would be highly appreciated if whoever leaked this doesn't do the same next time :) the public aka myself and others can wait till Wednesday

Reactions: ArcGames

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Should have respect Arcgames and wait 3 days later to upload his new updates, he was the only one that do it weekly so leaked it too early would really not good

theRobomonster

Nov 23, 2019
Update 0.5.2 was just released on and to all level one and above pledges. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means the update will be released publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

This week we begin to make progress in the main story once again! (Now that the various stats can all be trained up to the necessary levels) Plus you can now invite some of the girls to spend the night with you!

Changelog below, by request:
-----------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New Event! (Follow the ORGANISATION Lead!)
  • Map: New Location! The CAFÉ!
  • System: You can now summon certain girls to sleep in bed with you at night
  • Chloe: Chloe can now sleep in your bed with you at night!
  • Gwen: Gwen can now sleep in your bed with you at night!
  • Jessica: Jessica can now sleep in your bed with you at night!
  • Misc: Changed Lyx's "Hint" text to hopefully avoid confusion
  • Bug: Fixed a graphical issue in one of Kana's renders (bye bye blue arrow of justice!)
  • Bug: Some grammatical errors fixed. Couple old dialogues polished up
Can we use previous saves in the latest version?

desmin8450

Apr 9, 2019
ugh, somebody jumped the gun and leaked the game before it became public. while i'm not a patron i will not download it before it becomes publicly available by ArcGames themselves out of respect.
I agree 100% they go out of their way to inform us and update us, seems really scummy and when people are that forth coming we should support them instead of back stabbing them

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
ugh, somebody jumped the gun and leaked the game before it became public. while i'm not a patron i will not download it before it becomes publicly available by ArcGames themselves out of respect.
Me too, I'll wait till Wednesday to downloaded on his official pages out of respect

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Thanks for the support everyone, I really appreciate it - and my apologies to any Patrons/Subs who may feel understandably upset or annoyed that, thanks to the leak, they're not getting their money's worth regarding the early-access. I really am sorry.

To the person who leaked the game, I'd just like to say that I know this is a pirate site and I accept the negatives which come with that, but I'd like to request that you don't do this in the future, please. I release CK updates weekly, Sunday for Patrons and first thing on Wednesday morning for everyone else, and I do this so that people who are kind enough to support me get a little reward in the form of early-access, but people who can't (or don't want to, which is totally understandable) support me aren't punished by having to wait for weeks or download potentially dodgy pirate links. Leaking the game throws off my routine, and means I have to spend time making posts like this and managing the messages on my server, amongst other things, rather than actually working on the next update.

Tldr: This is a pirate site, I get that, but leaks make my job harder and it's only three days between private and public releases, so if you could refrain from leaking the game, I'd very much appreciate it :)

Now, on to the important stuff - questions!

-----------------------

Can we use previous saves in the latest version?
Yup! Every update is compatible with all previous save files. Just download, extract and start playing where you left off! :)

can i put the old save on the new version? or it will do a bug or something like that?
You can just download the update, extract (or install if you're on Android) and start playing where you left off. No need to overwrite files or transfer saves or anything like that :)

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
i never seen chloe+alice halloween scene before is it new in this update??
because i finished v0.5.1 and everything in it and never seen this scene
That event was added in v0.2.9, if I remember correctly, as part of the "kind-of-but-not-really-halloween-update" along with the Pixie event that procs if you put all the halloween decorations in your room and go to sleep :)

To anyone wondering, the Chloe/Alice halloween event triggers if Jessica's Love is at 3 and you visit Chloe's room any weekend morning. It unlocks a new outfit for Chloe, too.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I love you, Arc! You're the bestest and nicest dev I know! :)

Makes me want to create a patreon just to support you. I'll wait for Wednesdays until I do that, though. It's the least I can do.

• Love
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes