MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Dude,thats harsh.I think the leaker just being nice and try to make us happy by ask the mod update the game in op.What do you think if the leaker see your rude comment??:cautious:
I wouldn't think anything, just that he's being disrespectful. You may not agree, but there's a bit of an understanding that goes behind these projects, in that you be courteous to each other. No one likes being under minded.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
i already know arua so whats next
To get Aura, you will get the fairies scene.
As for what you get to use it for, so far its to unlock "Exploration" scenes. Explore town, then go with either the girls with ice-cream or the girls in the car wash.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Dude,thats harsh.I think the leaker just being nice and try to make us happy by ask the mod update the game in op.What do you think if the leaker see your rude comment??:cautious:
I would rather wait till Wednesday. Yea I've got the option to download on Sundays early access, but the game usually is bug free by the weekly update, so I hold off and grab it here for the compressed version.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2018
I'm having a bit of trouble with the power Awaken - I'm trying to buy the farm sand when I try too, it asks to select the power Awaken, but it's not on the list and then I get stuck. Any help?

Apr 27, 2020
by the way i forgot to ask in my previous post. what can be done in the 5.2 update without spoling. simply put do you davance story or girl relationship?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
by the way i forgot to ask in my previous post. what can be done in the 5.2 update without spoling. simply put do you davance story or girl relationship?
You can see what is new by checking the changelog in the OP. You can advance in the main story with a new lead, the only new girl content in a repeatable where you can ask one of them to sleep with you.
There is a new story event
You can ask certain girls (Gwen, Chloe, Jessica) to sleep in your bed at night.
A new location was added (Cafe)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So I was wondering where the incest was in this game since there is the tag? I sure hope its not with grandpa lol.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I would rather wait till Wednesday. Yea I've got the option to download on Sundays early access, but the game usually is bug free by the weekly update, so I hold off and grab it here for the compressed version.
Doesnt mean they can be rude and being an asshole in the comment.

Reactions: Rosen King

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So I was wondering where the incest was in this game since there is the tag? I sure hope its not with grandpa lol.
There are a few instances.

If you go down Jessica's path then you get the chance for a Mother Daughter threesum involving some of her friends.

The Bunny girl Luna has sex with her sons though most of it is off camera.

You can be with "Aunt" Jessica. She was your mother's friend so no blood relation but she will play up the "Aunt" part.

Reactions: sc0rps and Genji

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
There are a few instances.

If you go down Jessica's path then you get the chance for a Mother Daughter threesum involving some of her friends.

The Bunny girl Luna has sex with her sons though most of it is off camera.

You can be with "Aunt" Jessica. She was your mother's friend so no blood relation but she will play up the "Aunt" part.
Oh I didn't get the option for a threesome with Jessica and it said no more content so I thought I was done. Dose she have a actual daughter?

Juul4r

Jul 12, 2018
Hi all,
I played this game up to 4.X, do u think it's worth to download it now or wait until 5.5/6.0?

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes