Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Oh ok i do recall a mother daughter threeways while trying to get them to sell lol .... Was kinda hoping the MC's Mom will be introduced and become part of his harem.
Isn't she dead, I remember that there was some dialogue about his mother at the start of the game, him and his mother were driven out by rumors etc there is mention of an accident and "Who caused my mom to..." The MC is seeking "revenge" or "justice" the intro gives the impression that his mother is dead and the MC was raised after that by his grandfather.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Isn't she dead, I remember that there was some dialogue about his mother at the start of the game, him and his mother were driven out by rumors etc there is mention of an accident and "Who caused my mom to..." The MC is seeking "revenge" or "justice" the intro gives the impression that his mother is dead and the MC was raised after that by his grandfather.
There was never a real answer to what happened to his mom or if she's still alive. Make's you wonder since gramps is so damn powerful why didn't he get revenge for his daughter and leave it to his dumb ass grandson lol.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We don't have an official confirmed that she die by Arcgames so I think maybe she could appeare in the future, I really hope for that because the Mom look beautiful
But will she still be human or "something else"? That's the question...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There was never a real answer to what happened to his mom or if she's still alive. Make's you wonder since gramps is so damn powerful why didn't he get revenge for his daughter and leave it to his dumb ass grandson lol.
There wouldn't be much of a game if the very catalyst that causes the MC to move to the town was already taken care of by "Gramps", anyway the milf slot is already filled by "Aunt" Jessica there is no need to have a gratuitous "Mom" character added.

I would like the ability to revisit the milfs + daughter/s who we talked into selling their properties for Jessica added to the game at some point though, I really liked the Mom + Daughter duo I want to see them again, well mostly the daughter really.

ArcGames are you planning on adding more content for them to the game in the future?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
We don't have an official confirmed that she die by Arcgames so I think maybe she could appeare in the future, I really hope for that because the Mom look beautiful
But will she still be human or "something else"? That's the question...
If ArcGames does bring her back I hope it's around the time Jessica can be knocked up :LOL: There was a little bit of code that would just make that reunion so funny.

Jessica: Your mom's best frenemy. Coupled with the updated stats that says Tom didn't touch her :p (Delusional Cannon)

MC's Mom: What did you do to my boy?
Jessica: Enough to get make you a grandma :D

Well I hope she likes the idea of grand kids as I plan to have that Day Care filled to max capacity :love:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
There wouldn't be much of a game if the very catalyst that causes the MC to move to the town was already taken care of by "Gramps", anyway the milf slot is already filled by "Aunt" Jessica there is no need to have a gratuitous "Mom" character added.

I would like the ability to revisit the milfs + daughter/s who we talked into selling their properties for Jessica added to the game at some point though, I really liked the Mom + Daughter duo I want to see them again, well mostly the daughter really.

ArcGames are you planning on adding more content for them to the game in the future?
One of the women with the new born already visited the mansion and the MC did her in the bathroom :p As for the addition of other characters, there's always room for more in he mansion. Nothing gratuitous about adding the mom to the game. She is mentioned enough and it would add real incest to the game.

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
how do you update?
do we have to redownload the entire game and then start over?
or do we just copy and paste our saves
but more importantly do we have to download the entire game again?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Ya I notice that the released were kinda bit early than it should be... Sorry about that good sir...
Thanks for the support everyone, I really appreciate it - and my apologies to any Patrons/Subs who may feel understandably upset or annoyed that, thanks to the leak, they're not getting their money's worth regarding the early-access. I really am sorry.

To the person who leaked the game, I'd just like to say that I know this is a pirate site and I accept the negatives which come with that, but I'd like to request that you don't do this in the future, please. I release CK updates weekly, Sunday for Patrons and first thing on Wednesday morning for everyone else, and I do this so that people who are kind enough to support me get a little reward in the form of early-access, but people who can't (or don't want to, which is totally understandable) support me aren't punished by having to wait for weeks or download potentially dodgy pirate links. Leaking the game throws off my routine, and means I have to spend time making posts like this and managing the messages on my server, amongst other things, rather than actually working on the next update.

Tldr: This is a pirate site, I get that, but leaks make my job harder and it's only three days between private and public releases, so if you could refrain from leaking the game, I'd very much appreciate it :)

Now, on to the important stuff - questions!

-----------------------

Yup! Every update is compatible with all previous save files. Just download, extract and start playing where you left off! :)

You can just download the update, extract (or install if you're on Android) and start playing where you left off. No need to overwrite files or transfer saves or anything like that :)

Reactions: ArcGames

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
how the heck do i get through the cave system with the candle i have been trying but i have not had much luck

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
can anyone tell me how to open up the thing for cheats i look and look either im completely blind or just didn't look hard enough

Spirtus_1989

Jan 6, 2018
Just want to say to ArcGames thank you for your fantastic game really loved it. My favorite wifu is Jessica I really liked all thous bonus scenes with yoga and pool, you should really ad more of those random events its really fun to explore and try to find them. Once again thank you for this fantastic game really waiting to see and get more. Keep up the good work!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ok, its wednesday in my timezone, so I wanted to tell 2 things to ArcGames :
1: I found this typo. I edited a previous message to tag you and tell you about it, but it seems that tagging someone in an edit doesn't notify them:
screenshot0001.png
2: I have a humble suggestion. In this update, the "invite a girl to sleep with you" function was added (I fucking loved it btw) and you get a good morning BJ. Some say that they would like this randomized, so you can get either a BJ or their pretty faces waking you up.

A way to circumvent the "randomization" aspect would be THIS: You should "sneak into their rooms" for some late night fun.
Idk if you had this considered as a power, but maybe Lyx can teach you a "relax" spell, so you avoid waking them up. Then they wake you up in the morning.
There, we get both "Waking up to their faces" and "Morning BJ" + sleeping sex.

BTW, you can even insert the relax spell for the story. For example, someone panicking when they see Pixie, or are being attacked, but you still don't have a chance/time to Awaken them.
You could also use them when you are sneaking around
The convenient part of this is that their eyes don't have to glow, but MC doesn't have actual control of them.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes