RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
All pole dances is same in this version? Or their dance and outfit change after dancing severel times? And could you add personal pole dance? For who dont want share their woman with crowd?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
All pole dances is same in this version? Or their dance and outfit change after dancing severel times? And could you add personal pole dance? For who dont want share their woman with crowd?
Pole dancing hasn't changed from 0.5.1 to 0.5.2

Different outfits would be nice but a lot of this is pre-rendered animations so the game will keep playing the same file. Maybe more outfits will be added in time.

The last one sounds like a good idea as I avoided most of the slut training as I like my girls to be classy.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
Oct 27, 2018
I'm a little behind on updates, but still spoiler warning.

That the aura power is great and I love its use so far. I was a little concerned about it when the goblin witch said it would only work on people that already want to fuck the MC, but it seemed to win over the ice cream girls just as well as the car wash girls, and the ice cream girls definitely weren't into MC much. So, that made me pretty excited for future updates with it. Really want to get those ice cream girls living in the mansion, fantastic design on both of them.

The other content is on my back burner for the moment, doesn't sound like a lot of mind control in those, but still looking forward to more college content and seeing where the main story goes quite a bit.

Reactions: DrFree

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm a little behind on updates, but still spoiler warning.

That the aura power is great and I love its use so far. I was a little concerned about it when the goblin witch said it would only work on people that already want to fuck the MC, but it seemed to win over the ice cream girls just as well as the car wash girls, and the ice cream girls definitely weren't into MC much. So, that made me pretty excited for future updates with it. Really want to get those ice cream girls living in the mansion, fantastic design on both of them.

The other content is on my back burner for the moment, doesn't sound like a lot of mind control in those, but still looking forward to more college content and seeing where the main story goes quite a bit.
The girls are limited though,they are just cameo.Unless,there is a high request for them which i doubt it.

Reactions: DrFree

Merenal

May 5, 2017
I don´t know how long this Game at this state is (and i actually don´t care, it´s awsome), but I have one Question. Is pregnancy already involved? And when not, is there actually a plan when it comes to the game?

Sorry for my bad english, it´s not my native language ^^

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I don´t know how long this Game at this state is (and i actually don´t care, it´s awsome), but I have one Question. Is pregnancy already involved? And when not, is there actually a plan when it comes to the game?

Sorry for my bad english, it´s not my native language ^^
as far as length, I think it took me about 2-3days to finish playing on v0.4.9, so it's a good length

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, consider me at least one making the requests.

I like the MILFs too and am happy that Arc has talked about getting them in the mansion anyway.
I would be disappointed if the scenes we have with them now are all we're going to get. Obviously not every girl is going to be a main girl with the kind of storyline they get, but I think the side girls should have at least a few scenes. At a minimum a version of their scene that makes sense when repeated, and hopefully a compressed story with, say, one event where she tells you she leaves her boyfriend and gives you her number, and a few scenes where you can call her up for a quick fuck.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.3 was just released on and to all level one and higher pledges. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released to the public first thing on Wednesday morning :)

On that note, I'd just like to re-iterate my request that the person who leaked the game last week please not do it this week. It adds a lot of work to my plate, taking away time that I'd like to spend working on the update (not to mention being unfair to the people who are kind enough to support me). So if you could refrain from leaking I'd be very appreciative. Thank you.

This week it's more Main Story content, plus a new repeatable event featuring Jessica (and maybe one other..?), plus a new outfit variation. Hope you enjoy! :)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
honest question how does it getting leaked add to your plate?
There is all manner of problems a leak can cause in this case. I'm not gonna say the ones I'm about to list are exactly the problems Arc had but they could be. I'm speculating.

Having to address the leak to paying supporters who expected to get early access. F95 isn't a naughty word on Arc's discord. People are gonna talk about it.
A potential increase in typo and bug reports etc during the first days from a wider scope than the funnelled feedback he would normally get from supporters and probably an increase in duplicate reports as a result.
Arc seemingly lives to a pretty solid schedule, I don't know how much time he spends here on the free release day but since Wednesday is suddenly on its head that schedule probably went to shit.
Frustration and the feeling of betrayal can get under a persons skin and really fuck with productivity.

If he wasn't so involved here it probably wouldn't have mattered as much, but he is.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Additional messages/reports on forums and discord about the leaked version.
You can see similar issues in other threads when alpha releases get leaked so.... maybe that is what Arc wants to avoid
There is all manner of problems a leak can cause in this case. I'm not gonna say the ones I'm about to list are exactly the problems Arc had but they could be. I'm speculating.

Having to address the leak to paying supporters who expected to get early access. F95 isn't a naughty word on Arc's discord. People are gonna talk about it.
A potential increase in typo and bug reports etc during the first days from a wider scope than the funnelled feedback he would normally get from supporters and probably an increase in duplicate reports as a result.
Arc seemingly lives to a pretty solid schedule, I don't know how much time he spends here on the free release day but since Wednesday is suddenly on its head that schedule probably went to shit.
Frustration and the feeling of betrayal can get under a persons skin and really fuck with productivity.

If he wasn't so involved here it probably wouldn't have mattered as much, but he is.
thank you both wasnt thinking about that

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I can only wonder how many pirates on a pirate site would care if they offended someone on discord :unsure: A nice little fable is 'The Scorpion and The Wolf', it's a fun read.

There isn't a difference between the Patreon version and the Free version so duplicate error reports happen anyway. Sure some developers use that as a chance to fix minor bugs and bump the version number up so they get more time in the Latest Updates spotlight (It's free advertising ;)) in case leaks happen but others don't like fixing things for the free version as it somehow devalues the paid version o_O...

Nope, no developer has to make a press statement apologizing for something outside their control like a pirate doing what a pirate does on a pirate site (especially on the bloody pirate site :LOL:). When is the last time you heard EA making a press statement that pirates offer such a better experience to their customers (Even when some of their game won't work without pirates :ROFLMAO:)? Shaming a pirate just sounds silly but apparently some people will go into a cafe and complain that people are there drinking coffee :coffee:. It doesn't undervalue the Patrons either as they give money to support the dev in creating the game they enjoy and engage in the game development (Polls, private chat time with dev, concept art, and other extras). Being a Beta Tester (yep that is what Early Access is) doesn't change that as Patrons can still play the game 'early' regardless.

As for betrayal well I'm not sure where the dream started that all pirates everywhere somehow signed a secret embargo treaty with Indies but at some point the game will become too popular and that will implode. That is usually around the 5k-10k range. But a man can dream, a man can dream... :sleep:

Still I guess some people haven't gotten the welcoming song.

Welcome to F95Zone ♥
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I can only wonder how many pirates on a pirate site would care if they offended someone on discord :unsure: A nice little fable is 'The Scorpion and The Wolf', it's a fun read.

There isn't a difference between the Patreon version and the Free version so duplicate error reports happen anyway. Sure some developers use that as a chance to fix minor bugs and bump the version number up so they get more time in the Latest Updates spotlight (It's free advertising ;)) in case leaks happen but others don't like fixing things for the free version as it somehow devalues the paid version o_O...

Nope, no developer has to make a press statement apologizing for something outside their control like a pirate doing what a pirate does on a pirate site (especially on the bloody pirate site :LOL:). When is the last time you heard EA making a press statement that pirates offer such a better experience to their customers (Even when some of their game won't work without pirates :ROFLMAO:)? Shaming a pirate just sounds silly but apparently some people will go into a cafe and complain that people are there drinking coffee :coffee:. It doesn't undervalue the Patrons either as they give money to support the dev in creating the game they enjoy and engage in the game development (Polls, private chat time with dev, concept art, and other extras). Being a Beta Tester (yep that is what Early Access is) doesn't change that as Patrons can still play the game 'early' regardless.

As for betrayal well I'm not sure where the dream started that all pirates everywhere somehow signed a secret embargo treaty with Indies but at some point the game will become too popular and that will implode. That is usually around the 5k-10k range. But a man can dream, a man can dream... :sleep:

Still I guess some people haven't gotten the welcoming song.

Welcome to F95Zone ♥
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho
Welcome to F95Zones:coffee:Tbh,as a patreon and a pirate,i dont really care if it leak or not.People come here to enjoy the games and leaks always happen in this site.But,If you ask me,eventhough its out in patreon,i usually waiting until wednesday,which is mean,corrupted kingdom in wednesday,wvm in thursday,renryuu ascension in friday and struggle with sin in sunday.Sometimes,if im not eager i will download the CK right after it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes