readereaper

Jan 29, 2017
So, I'm new to this game but it seems like it would be an amazing play. Just curious are there repeatable scenes or a memory room? Because it really gets annoying when ambitious games have great art, scenes, events etc. and you have to save before every single one.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.3 was just released to the public (and thank you to whoever leaked it last week for not leaking it this week - I appreciate it) :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

This week it's more Main Story content, plus a new repeatable event featuring Jessica (and maybe one other..?), plus a new outfit variation. Hope you enjoy! :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Update v0.5.3 was just released to the public (and thank you to whoever leaked it last week for not leaking it this week - I appreciate it) :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

This week it's more Main Story content, plus a new repeatable event featuring Jessica (and maybe one other..?), plus a new outfit variation. Hope you enjoy! :)
Oh yeah, another updates for our beloved Jessica. But will other girls like Annie, Asteria, Luna and Roxy have your love in the future? I hope we can finally mind controlled those girls and after having fun with them we can learn more about their past

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Oh yeah, another updates for our beloved Jessica. But will other girls like Annie, Asteria, Luna and Roxy have your love in the future? I hope we can finally mind controlled those girls and after having fun with them we can learn more about their past
All the main girls will have fully fleshed-out storylines, don't worry. I'm only one person, so it takes me a while to cover everything, but I'll get there eventually! ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
All the main girls will have fully fleshed-out storylines, don't worry. I'm only one person, so it takes me a while to cover everything, but I'll get there eventually! ;)
Don't worry, I truly put my trust in you. And after play this new update...wow...didn't expect that Chief's daughter and that jail scenes at all, make me even more curious to what the hell is going on
Oh, and that movie night...can't wait to watch together with Gwen and Chloe. Maybe Sunday should be a threesome movie night

Reactions: ArcGames

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
I have to ask, what mod do you have for the swimsuits? Especially the ones the twins are wearing cause I dont think i have that one since i cant find it in any of my clothing options in the character creator in Koikatsu

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes