However, I have no new content.
Do I have to start a new game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
However, I have no new content...
Check the character cards in the heart menu, maybe your leads too. Try sleeping. You shouldn't have to restart.

If you used masterdragonson's then as they said it only updates 0.5.2 to 0.5.3 not earlier versions.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Finally got around to playing this, after last update reading that this one was more Main Story didn't exactly make it a 'must play' for me.
Reactions to 0.5.3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I was looking at the daydream, and realised that there are a few girls we don't have there. Some of the newer ones obviously, but also Chloe and Gwen are missing. And I'd really like to see the receptionist there too, she doesn't have a card yet but it definitely feels like she should, I'm guessing we're waiting until we learn her name like with Lyx.

Reactions: DrFree

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
did the spanking really get taken out of the game? why?
Yeah the dungeon scenes were removed.

The why isn't quite clear. ArcGames realized that throwing every concept under the sun while pleases fans also exponentially increases the overall time they would have to work on the project so cut back content to maybe shave a decade off... Then they add even more side girls. Though why remove content that was already made, who knows. It's currently being re-worked like Pixie's school outfit...

D

Deleted member 215905

checks update log for the past 789 updates: Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica!
-
We uh, ever gonna see any other characters?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naoc

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
wtf a patch?! Well color me surprised and pleased. In my case I can just keep downloading from MEGA, but this is great for those who have issues with that.

Finally got around to playing this, after last update reading that this one was more Main Story didn't exactly make it a 'must play' for me.
Reactions to 0.5.3:
I just have this to tell you: I AM A SPY MOM AUNT JESSICA!
Aunt Jessica: "Oh sweetie, no..."
checks update log for the past 789 updates: Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica! Jessica!
-
Tbf, Arc must be adding content for her so we like her after the whole "mom/Organization" issue, OR he just has a thing for the whole Aunt/Sweetie play.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
-
Dafuq. Other have their fare share of updates as well, at least in the manor. The whole quirk shit for Chloe, etc. From the main story pov, Jessica getting new content makes the most sense though, because unlike the two girls, she was a fairly high level member of the organization, not some goon.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.5.3] [ArcGames] - Original Size: 849MB

Compressed version for PC (219MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
ArcGames Found a typo in recent update. Pretty sure its "Nothing ventured, nothing WON" (Unless its a reference to the book?):
screenshot0002.png

That aside, storycraft time!: We were talking about how the fey and humans got a lot of representation, leaving the eldritch with only Chastity. I suggested how the another Eldritch could be assisting the kunoichis, but what if Receptionist-chan was another follower?
Or maybe she legitimately wants to piss daddy off, but in the process of being around MC, she gets exposed to the Eldritch and decides to hang around Chastity?
I am just throwing ideas to get more Eldritch representation. The abominations deserve it as much as the freaks! (in Organization language)

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes