Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
fans touching and tipping them each times they do it like in real life strip club
In most real life strip clubs touching is an absolute no no, even in the private rooms. That gets your ass thrown out.

In the seedy dive bars they might get away with it but any decent club has a very strict no touching policy.

Oh, I want to fuck Jessica in the club too, that's the problem; so far we've got three scenes with each of three girls in the club, and we don't touch a single one of them once! I want to see groping, grinding and other PDA with them all, not just having them flaunt themselves to all the other guys.
I wouldn't mind them flaunting to other guys if it made me a lot more money.

2 of them are hollowed out mind controlled walking sex toys and the mothers friend isn't far off joining them by the way she acts. I don't have any connection to them in a romantic sense so using them to generate money wouldn't be a problem.

That pains me to say, i'm usually all for romance and shit but when it comes to mind control I don't have any interest in them so i'd like to be able to make use of them.

I'm only really interested in the story and how that ends, the girls are tools. The only one I have any affection for is Pix, she's awesome.

It would be great if I could have those 3 working in the club and making me money saving me having to work.

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Chloe know she got mind control,so she really hate mc for that.Gwen,she is totally in mind control,unaware and dont remember anything about her life including her fiance.But,they both get mind control by accident,and mc take care of them...forgiven i think?At least they are free to do what they want.But,at one point we need to free them from it and regain back their affection.Which is i dont know,impossible?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I dont really mind about that because we sure will do it in the future update,.Also,Lily need to do some nude pole dance too,id love to see that.Right after she done with her dance,mc will fuck her while the others watching.:p
I'm not so sure that we will. Three scenes is enough to get a rough idea of the direction things are going, and it doesn't seem to be in that direction. So far the exhibitionism has been increasing with each scene, but we've been getting no closer to them. Indeed, the stripper pole places us much further away than the dance does. If we pulled them into a private room for a quickie to blow off the steam we built up watching them, it might be different, but we don't.

Reactions: DrFree and Genji

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Please help me with the Witch. How can learn Power Endure? Every time when i go there, there is only this options: sdfgf.PNG

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.4 was just released on and to all level one and higher pledges. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released to the public first thing on Wednesday morning :)

More Main Story content as you continue along the Organisation Lead, plus an Emma story event and various naughty outfit variations! :)

Changelog below, by request:
------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New Event! (Follow the ORGANISATION Lead!)
  • Emma: New Story Event!
  • Lily: New "let's be naughty" outfit variation! (Cowgirl - BIKER outfit!)
  • Lily: New "let's be naughty" outfit variation! (Bar sex - NUDE outfit!)
  • Bug: Fixed Chloe, Gwen and Pixie's stats not updating correctly during naughty bath time
  • Bug: Fixed an error in Chloe's "Bimbo" speech pattern
  • Bug: One or two typos fixed

lordfire07

Sep 6, 2019
I may have noticed a bug in 0.53. If you've bought the daycare upgrade but haven't visited Annie yet at the refurbished barn (like if you bought them both at once) the option at the farm to visit the barn is gone and you cant see Annie. Attached is the savegame with the bug.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.4 was just released to everyone! :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

More Main Story content as you continue along the Organisation Lead, plus an Emma story event and various naughty outfit variations! :)

I'm still on vacation this week (11th-17th) but just wanted to make sure everyone got this week's update on time. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------

I may have noticed a bug in 0.53. If you've bought the daycare upgrade but haven't visited Annie yet at the refurbished barn (like if you bought them both at once) the option at the farm to visit the barn is gone and you cant see Annie. Attached is the savegame with the bug.
Hmm, thanks for letting me know - I'll take a look at it as soon as I'm back to work on the 18th :)

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I am early into the game. Pixie tells me she sees a lady hanging around during the day and I should come back to the flat during the day. I keep heading out and then coming back to the flat during mornings and afternoons but can't seem to trigger this. Is it a chance thing?

Reactions: beefy1977

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
Update v0.5.4 was just released to everyone! :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

I'm still on vacation this week (11th-17th) but just wanted to make sure everyone got this week's update on time. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------

Hmm, thanks for letting me know - I'll take a look at it as soon as I'm back to work on the 18th :)

hey not entirely sure if it's intentional or not, but I played 4.3 quite a while ago and dungeon stuff was available (spanking the blonde one and jessica iirc) in 5.3 it wasn't anymore, are you reworking the stuff or how come?

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes