hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
I had to run this through Google Translate, so I apologise in advance for my terrible Portuguese!

Muito obrigado! É muito trabalho, mas estou muito feliz que as pessoas gostem do jogo. Mensagens como essa me inspiram a continuar trabalhando duro :)
sorry i forgot to write in english but i hope a lot of success for you and the game

Reactions: ArcGames

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
This isn't bad, I like the Pixie (Reminds me of the one in "Long life the Princess", just with a little less of a foul mouth!) and Kana (the Wolf-Girl) is adorable :)

The Story itself isn't that bad (otherwordly beings with power struggles, shady organizations and a revenge...I mean justice...plot)

The art is also tasty so far (nothing out of proportion...still hate that it ruins the best artworks if the proportions are exaggerated too much (super large breasts aren't cool...ok, I am weird anyway because I prefer small and perky))

So yeah, hope this doesn't get abandoned like some other favourites of mine - for example 'Kingdom of Deception' (so much potential that one IMHO)

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Did anyone find any console commands ?
Nikira provided a list of console cheats in this post. There are others, but I really, *really* don't recommend using anything other than the "bag_" cheats - trying to change anything else will break the game :p

This isn't bad, I like the Pixie (Reminds me of the one in "Long life the Princess", just with a little less of a foul mouth!) and Kana (the Wolf-Girl) is adorable :)

The Story itself isn't that bad (otherwordly beings with power struggles, shady organizations and a revenge...I mean justice...plot)

The art is also tasty so far (nothing out of proportion...still hate that it ruins the best artworks if the proportions are exaggerated too much (super large breasts aren't cool...ok, I am weird anyway because I prefer small and perky))

So yeah, hope this doesn't get abandoned like some other favourites of mine - for example 'Kingdom of Deception' (so much potential that one IMHO)
Thanks for the feedback, and the kind words! And don't worry, there is zero chance that this game will be abandoned - I already have the main plot points written out, as well as all the endings, so even in a worst-case scenario I will still finish the game before succumbing to my nervous breakdown ;)

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Endings? I know its probably a long time(years) before we reach an ending but im curious - how will those work?
1. game over, cinematic outro, credits and some teaser for Corrupted Kingdoms 2 ;)
or
2. theres final conclusion for the main story but we can still play afterwards, maxing our stats and playing with our slaves

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Endings? I know its probably a long time(years) before we reach an ending but im curious - how will those work?
1. game over, cinematic outro, credits and some teaser for Corrupted Kingdoms 2 ;)
or
2. theres final conclusion for the main story but we can still play afterwards, maxing our stats and playing with our slaves
Kind of a combination of the two, actually. Here's the current plan (subject to change, of course, but here's how it currently works in my head):

1. There will be three "main" endings, each with three sub-variations, plus one "secret" ending.

2. When you achieve an ending you get the standard cutscene, "here's what happened to everyone", credits, etc.

3. You may then choose to return to your relevant "base" (ending dependant) where you can interact and "play" with everyone who survived (some endings will result in the deaths of some characters, but you can control that). Basically, enjoy the fruits of your victory.

Hopefully it won't take too long to reach this point. I'm not going to rush things, but I don't want to drag my heels either - if CK is still going in three years' time with no end in sight then something will have gone terribly, terribly wrong ;)

Reactions: Hypnolover69

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Next update will be the entire finale. Been working my butt off to get it all done this week, so people don't have to wait until the end of the month for Act Two content. Finale this Sunday, then the start of Act Two the week after that.

Also, true secret origin of Gramps revealed?
Nice.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Can someone upload the newest Android version. The current one on this Thread is still 0.15
All the links in the OP are for the latest version :) The "15" in the Android link isn't the version number - it's just the weird way Ren'py chooses to name apks.

I'd rename it manually before uploading but I'm terrified to touch Ren'py apks in case I cause them to blow up or something...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
if CK is still going in three years' time with no end in sight then something will have gone terribly, terribly wrong
Or gloriously, gloriously right and people love your game, you're having inspired slide-plots and twists abound, and are raking in the dough each month, happy to work on something you love :D

--

Obligatory - can we 'get it on' with Pixie? Belle gave it to us in LLtP, so pretty please?

Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Or gloriously, gloriously right and people love your game, you're having inspired slide-plots and twists abound, and are raking in the dough each month, happy to work on something you love :D

--

Obligatory - can we 'get it on' with Pixie? Belle gave it to us in LLtP, so pretty please?
Haha, well it's nice to dream!

And yes, you will be able to perform every sex act with Pixie that you can with all the other girls :) You'll be able to do them with the current height difference as well as (once you unlock the option) sexy scenes where you and Pixie are the same size.

Pixie consistently comes in top in the Character Polls, so look for sexy options with her coming sooner rather than later.

• Love
Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Pixie consistently comes in top in the Character Polls
Shocked, I tell you, shocked! Also, I like cow-girl, though there's something 'off' about her eyes. I am quite prepared to *ahem* look past that though. She's a babe!

Also, I paid to have her in the school uniform. Which has 10 x the amount of cloth as her default clothing. Switched back. Unimpressed and sad :( 40 credits down the toilet. Schoolgirl uniform should be from Anime* not the local religious school :p

*Muchas pantsu shots, absolute-territory, a little down-blouse etc :love:
Or, you know, a 'drop the clothes' option :D

Last edited:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Shocked, I tell you, shocked! Also, I like cow-girl, though there's something 'off' about her eyes. I am quite prepared to *ahem* look past that though. She's a babe!

Also, I paid to have her in the school uniform. Which has 10 x the amount of cloth as her default clothing. Switched back. Unimpressed and sad :( 40 credits down the toilet. Schoolgirl uniform should be from Anime* not the local religious school :p

*Muchas pantsu shots, absolute-territory, a little down-blouse etc :love:
Or, you know, a 'drop the clothes' option :D
Pixie's schoolgirl outfit will eventually unlock unique scenes in the college if you go there while she's dressed in that outfit - so your money wasn't entirely wasted ;) "Sexy Schoolgirl" variation outfit will be unlocked via that route as well.

And all girls will have a "nude outfit" unlocked once you have progressed far enough along their "exhibitionist" event lines.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Just a quick message to let everyone know that the Act One Finale update (v0.1.8) just went live on and .

This means that the public update will go up on Wednesday as usual. And also that all updates from this point on will be Act Two and therefore much more sexy! ;)

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes