ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
do i need to delete my current version and download the game again to get the current version or how does this work?
Yes, you need to download the latest version, which always includes the full game - but your old save games will still work in each new version so you don't need to keep restarting.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.1.8 was just released to the public! Download links, changelog, etc. available in the OP as always :)

It's the Act One Finale! As the jaws of the organisation close around you, will you be able to turn the tables? Or will you, and those you care about, be crushed?

(There's a couple small bugs in this release - you can talk to a couple characters at night, which you shouldn't be able to do, and there's a minor typo. Bugs have all been cleaned up in the version being released this Sunday).

I hope you enjoy the Act One Finale, everyone!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
24 new animations? Wow. That seems like quite a lot, considering how recent 0.1.7 was.

Edit: Downloaded it and checked the 'extras' and saw only 5 X marked scenes. Aww.

Last edited:

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
I've been waiting a bit before diving back into this game. Haven't played since 0.1.1. Seems like a good point to get back into it.

Reactions: ArcGames

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Nice update u.u still sad that Jessica is basically cockblocked...like everyone had a piece of MC, and she only showed her juicy boobies to him XD

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any particular reason that the first Gwen scene is chopped into two scenes in the extra menu?

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
OO big one this time
Seriously, is nobody going to go for the obvious... no..? I guess I'll say it, then: That's what she said!
Nice update u.u still sad that Jessica is basically cockblocked...like everyone had a piece of MC, and she only showed her juicy boobies to him XD
Well she is still technically married. Got to give the MC a little time to... overcome... that problem ;)

In all seriousness, Jessica H-scenes are coming soon. I'll be hosting a Character Poll tomorrow, probably, to get an idea of what characters should be prioritised in the next few updates.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else get really annoyed at the old man blaming the mc who was never told anything about his powers that he was a fool for letting Morgana block his powers?
Gee. I know you never knew, but how could you not know? What a douche.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Anyone else get really annoyed at the old man blaming the mc who was never told anything about his powers that he was a fool for letting Morgana block his powers?
Gee. I know you never knew, but how could you not know? What a douche.
Old dudes are grumpy- fits the character. Go easy on him, he's probably not seen any action since 'Nam.

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2 and ArcGames

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
(Still playing the update) I like my pet guards - please may I keep them? I like 'I'm yours to use as you wish' girls. Strokes my ego :D

This is not looking good.

Um, please tell me they manage to escape and rescue the hot-scientist lady? I'd built up a really great harem in a really short space of time and lose it twice as fast? Give me my cookie back!

--

Half a cookie back :D

ALL my cookie back! I forgive you, writer-person!

Last edited:
  • Love

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
This recent update is great, but I'm actually really interested in going further with jessica definitely, would really like to see some more options with pixie, (yeah yeah, i know :0Þ) and very intrigued with the system of properties and such...very nice.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes