ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
v0.1.7 has been just been released for public consumption! Changelog, download links, etc. in the OP as always :)

This week's update sets the stage for this Sunday's Act One Finale! Mysteries mount as secrets are uncovered. Will you survive? And who can you trust?

I hope you enjoy!

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i like how fast the updates are released but i´m the only one who would like to see more fairy content?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
just passing through and noticing how there's a pregnancy tag but no vaginal sex. uh.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
just passing through and noticing how there's a pregnancy tag but no vaginal sex. uh.
You can daydream about the girls being pregnant, as a kind of preview for future content. One of the Pixie screenshots in the opening post...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ArcGames

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance there will be more outfits for Pixie? Because the one buyable was meh to me and I switched her back to the basic one.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
i like how fast the updates are released but i´m the only one who would like to see more fairy content?
Any chance there will be more outfits for Pixie? Because the one buyable was meh to me and I switched her back to the basic one.
There will be a ton of Pixie content (including outfits) once we're into Act Two. She consistently dominates the Character Poll so she's definitely a priority for me once we're past the Act One Finale and I can start creating proper individual story and h-content for everyone :)

Need the obligatory no outfit option (eventually) too...
Every girl will have a "nude outfit" option, for sure. It'll be part of their "exhibitionist" event lines, so look for teaser/training events related to that to start popping up pretty early on in Act Two!

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Every girl will have a "nude outfit" option, for sure. It'll be part of their "exhibitionist" event lines, so look for teaser/training events related to that to start popping up pretty early on in Act Two!
Sounds great! All this Visual novel, linear story progression is a cool prologue but personally im looking forward to more Free Roam/Sandbox part of the game ^^

Reactions: ArcGames

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I really like this game. I think the idea is good and the implementation is not bad.
What bothers me personally is the amount of content. Always only 2-4 minutes updates. I still can't have any fun with Pixi. Rip her apart with my.... XD (or I just haven't found it yet). But I wander off again.

In other aspects great compliment. Well done! I like it. The future will show whether it remains also in such a way. Please continue like this, apart from the 2 minutes content updates maybe.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What bothers me personally is the amount of content. Always only 2-4 minutes updates...
It's probably about the same amount of content over time as other similar games, but it might feel less? Because of the smaller weekly updates, instead of the usual larger monthy updates other games usually do.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I really like this game. I think the idea is good and the implementation is not bad.
What bothers me personally is the amount of content. Always only 2-4 minutes updates. I still can't have any fun with Pixi. Rip her apart with my.... XD (or I just haven't found it yet). But I wander off again.

In other aspects great compliment. Well done! I like it. The future will show whether it remains also in such a way. Please continue like this, apart from the 2 minutes content updates maybe.
well jsut skip an update or two he updates quite frequently with smaller updates

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Is this the game that will finally kill fucking Redamz, really hate the guy for all the scamming he's done so any games that can compete are more than welcome

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Will the next update be the finale or will it be separated in multiple updates? Also the gramps said "My boy!" and all I could think was the CDI zelda games .

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Will the next update be the finale or will it be separated in multiple updates? Also the gramps said "My boy!" and all I could think was the CDI zelda games .
Next update will be the entire finale. Been working my butt off to get it all done this week, so people don't have to wait until the end of the month for Act Two content. Finale this Sunday, then the start of Act Two the week after that.

Also, true secret origin of Gramps revealed?

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
Next update will be the entire finale. Been working my butt off to get it all done this week, so people don't have to wait until the end of the month for Act Two content. Finale this Sunday, then the start of Act Two the week after that.

Also, true secret origin of Gramps revealed?
Até agora o jogo esta a ser muito intressante , a parte de fazer atualizaçoes todas as semanas é que deve ser a parte mais complicada já que deve ser dificil estar sempre pronto no domingo , mesmo dedicando todos os dias ao jogo , mas parabéns , até agora estas a fazer um otimo trabalho.Vejo muito potencial nisto !! :D

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Até agora o jogo esta a ser muito intressante , a parte de fazer atualizaçoes todas as semanas é que deve ser a parte mais complicada já que deve ser dificil estar sempre pronto no domingo , mesmo dedicando todos os dias ao jogo , mas parabéns , até agora estas a fazer um otimo trabalho.Vejo muito potencial nisto !! :D
I had to run this through Google Translate, so I apologise in advance for my terrible Portuguese!

Muito obrigado! É muito trabalho, mas estou muito feliz que as pessoas gostem do jogo. Mensagens como essa me inspiram a continuar trabalhando duro :)

Reactions: hentaipt
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes