Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Then buy the barn :)

Property Cards (Visit the office, located in town, on a weekday afternoon. Earn money from working at the bar)

You gotta buy the farm first, and then buy the barn upgrade.
That is the problem, I want to buy the farm from him but I think that he is there but I cannot go where he is to buy the farm because first I must buy the farm

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Upload save or let a day pass so Annie is somewhere you can find her.
I think I will not be able to load the game since I write too much, in the morning when I go to the farm I get that it is somewhere else, in the afternoon if it is there but it does not give me the option to buy the farm, and in the hint I get that I should talk to her in the morning

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I think I will not be able to load the game since I write too much, in the morning when I go to the farm I get that it is somewhere else, in the afternoon if it is there but it does not give me the option to buy the farm, and in the hint I get that I should talk to her in the morning
Let's see... Would be easier if I could just console some of this info but no save :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Serpe

Aug 7, 2020
Soo, in one of those 5800 posts someone most likely asked it already: but is there a guide for the different skillpoints ?
My inept self just cant manage to get full charisma so i could advance

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Soo, in one of those 5800 posts someone most likely asked it already: but is there a guide for the different skillpoints ?
My inept self just cant manage to get full charisma so i could advance
Go to the bar in the morning. Also there's a search function at the top of the page that will help you find answers in the future.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Tbh I'm looking forward to more story on the school, those twins at the pool make me feel a certain way
View attachment 771849
I'm guessing you mean you don't like how they talk to you and you want to put them in their place? Not sure why that is since they're mot real mean like Veronica or Morgana. Morgana is who I really want to dominate just because of how shitty she treats everyone around her.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.6 was just released to all levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that I'll be making the update available to the public first thing on Wednesday! :)

In this update, it's the next stage of the Eldritch storyline, plus the introduction of the long-hinted at Yandere system for Gwen! Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New ELDRITCH event! (Follow your ELDRITCH Lead!)
  • Gwen: New YANDERE System! Every day you don't do naughty things with her, her yandere count rises a little. Being naughty with her drops it by a large amount
  • Gwen: New MINOR yandere event - go to the Manor's front door when she's at her MINOR stage
  • Gwen: New MODERATE yandere event - there is a small chance for her to text you throughout the day (the texts get more intense if she's in her MAJOR stage)
  • Gwen: New MAJOR yandere event - sleep in your Manor bedroom when she's at her MAJOR stage
  • System: Added an Enable/Disable toggle in PREFERENCES for Gwen's Yandere Mode. If you don't want all the craziness, just hit "Disable" and she goes back to "normal"!
  • System: Gwen's "Playing Card" (in the Heart Menu) now changes depending on her yandere phase!
  • Gallery: New Side Girl in the Gallery!
  • Fanart: New fanart in the EXTRAS gallery!
  • Bug: Jessica no longer does a clothing quick-change if you ask her to be naughty whilst she's wearing her new outfit
  • Bug: Can no longer repeat the latest Roxy event infinitely
  • Bug: The "filled vase" decoration no longer shows up during the Act One finale
  • Bug: Small typo/grammatical mistakes

To anyone who's curious, here's how the Yandere system will work:

Gwen has a "Yandere Counter". If you don't do naughty things to her in a day it goes up by 3 when you sleep. If you do do naughty things with her then it drops by 25. It can only increase or decrease once a day (so doing four naughty things with her is the same as doing one).

When her counter hits 30 she goes into "Minor Yandere" mode.

When her counter hits 60 she gores into "Moderate Yandere" mode.

When her counter hits 90 she goes into "Major Yandere" mode.

The counter cannot go lower than 0 and cannot go higher than 100.

There will be a number of events and things this unlocked, but for this first release here's what happens:

Minor Yandere: You get a mini scene when you leave the house in the morning.

Moderate Yandere (and higher): There is a random chance she will text you throughout the day.

Major Yandere: A mini event when you sleep at night.

Minor and Major Yandere events will only trigger once and then won't happen again until she switches to a different phase and back again. In her Moderate Yandere phase she will send a maximum of ten texts to you and then won't send any more until she switches to a different phase and back.

I think that covers everything...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Update v0.6.6 was just released to all levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that I'll be making the update available to the public first thing on Wednesday! :)

In this update, it's the next stage of the Eldritch storyline, plus the introduction of the long-hinted at Yandere system for Gwen! Hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • Gwen: New YANDERE System! Every day you don't do naughty things with her, her yandere count rises a little. Being naughty with her drops it by a large amount
  • Gwen: New MINOR yandere event - go to the Manor's front door when she's at her MINOR stage
  • Gwen: New MODERATE yandere event - there is a small chance for her to text you throughout the day (the texts get more intense if she's in her MAJOR stage)
  • Gwen: New MAJOR yandere event - sleep in your Manor bedroom when she's at her MAJOR stage
  • System: Added an Enable/Disable toggle in PREFERENCES for Gwen's Yandere Mode. If you don't want all the craziness, just hit "Disable" and she goes back to "normal"!
  • System: Gwen's "Playing Card" (in the Heart Menu) now changes depending on her yandere phase!
  • Bug: Jessica no longer does a clothing quick-change if you ask her to be naughty whilst she's wearing her new outfit
  • Bug: The "filled vase" decoration no longer shows up during the Act One finale

Gwen has a "Yandere Counter". If you don't do naughty things to her in a day it goes up by 3 when you sleep. If you do do naughty things with her then it drops by 25. It can only increase or decrease once a day (so doing four naughty things with her is the same as doing one).

There will be a number of events and things this unlocked, but for this first release here's what happens:

Moderate Yandere (and higher): There is a random chance she will text you throughout the day.

Minor and Major Yandere events will only trigger once and then won't happen again until she switches to a different phase and back again. In her Moderate Yandere phase she will send a maximum of ten texts to you and then won't send any more until she switches to a different phase and back.

I'm definitely relieved that it isn't going to be how it was initially suggested in her character card where it was doing things with her that made her crazy. The numbers sound a bit off though, you'd have to ignore her completely for weeks to get a reaction out of her. And there is the issue that people that ignore her are probably not into her and won't want extra scenes with her, while those that are into her probably won't see them.

• Thinking Face

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I'm definitely relieved that it isn't going to be how it was initially suggested in her character card where it was doing things with her that made her crazy. The numbers sound a bit off though, you'd have to ignore her completely for weeks to get a reaction out of her. And there is the issue that people that ignore her are probably not into her and won't want extra scenes with her, while those that are into her probably won't see them.
True. For her to even get into Minor Mode she will have to be ignore for 10 days, 20 for Moderate Mode, and 30 for Major mode. So that's about 1 in game weeks plus 3 days for Minor, 2 in game weeks plus 6 days for Moderate, and 4 in game week plus 2 days to get her to Major. Over all that is gonna be a lot of clicking.

Fray Myste

Jul 31, 2020
I don't see how you got that interpretation. It sounds like that person was saying, "I am very attracted to those twins and want to do sexy things to them."
Absolutely this.

CHANGELOG:

Thank you for including an option to turn off the Yandere content, as I personally aren't that much into Yanderes

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
So I missed one of the updates and I dont want to start from the beginning, is there still a update patch to 0.6.4 from 0.6.3?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So I missed one of the updates and I dont want to start from the beginning, is there still a update patch to 0.6.4 from 0.6.3?
You don't have to start again if you download the game again.
If you don't have enough bandwidth to download the entire game again, then that's a completely different problem.

Your savegames are stored in {game's folder}\game\saves

But also there's usually a copy on C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-{numbers}
That's on windows, idk about Linux or Mac.

If you delete the game and download it later then it will load the backup. But also you could move the saves folder to the new version's folder.

On the other hand, if you were to use some magical and misterious tool called SEARCH BAR. You would have higher chances to find out if the patch has been posted here.

0.6.3a to 0.6.4

0.6.4 to 0.6.5

razorjg

Oct 23, 2018

CHANGELOG:

Is the new slideshow girl just her side in the gallery? Or is your event unlocked too?

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes