Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Well after your first encounter with her you jacked her Love to MAX :love: and since there isn't a way (yet?) to actually repair the forced Awakening that was done to her strange things may happen.

So now if that is On in preferences and you neglect her then she will start acting in ways that get your attention.

It's one of those odd things that people that dislike her are more likely to see this then those that smother her in affection :p

Reference Chart
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-7-arcgames.31912/post-4022846

Some Sample Pics
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-7-arcgames.31912/post-4025125
Thank you for explaining what it does. To be honest, I didn't know the preference was on when I loaded my saved file. I only noticed it today when I wanted to make a new game since I forgot about the story. Well, I'm glad to say that I have never seen her yandere side outside of the sample pics you linked me; and holy crap, what happened? :eek:

I had to double-check her portrait and thankfully it's the 1st one. How does that meter work actually? I'm confused, does that mean her winky face picture is listed as None?

If possible can you also explain what "bride" and "damaged" means while looking at Gwen's page?

Reactions: masterdragonson

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Also ArcGames I found some bugs.

When I was looking threw the heart cards for each character, I noticed a problem.
I can't scroll past Qarinah's bio and get to Roxy, it completely passes her and goes straight to Veronica.
When I looked at Roxy's bio I found the thing you said to report. "Hint: This is an invisible step. If you see this message please report!"

Besides that, everything else is good. Also, I don't know if this is part of this update, but I love the little Roxy scenes. She is so adorable.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
and holy crap, what happened? :eek:
Well she loves you very much and wants all your attention so if she doesn't get it then things happen :sneaky:

When this was introduced her Yandere counter is set to 0. The scales are currently set that you have to royally neglect her for anything to happen. ArcGames also regularly adds content for her along with Jessica and Chloe so I would assume if you kept up with her regular content you probably wouldn't see any of these events.

Every Day you don't interact with her will raise her Yandere counter by 3, maximum of 100; This is calculated at the End of the Day.
If during the day you have sex with her then her Yandere counter drops by 25, minimum is 0;

So based off the chart you would see a new event every 10 days of neglect. More than a month in game would pass to see the fruits of this neglect if you can call it that o_O.

I had to double-check her portrait and thankfully it's the 1st one. How does that meter work actually? I'm confused, does that mean her winky face picture is listed as None?
That would be correct. Her phases match up with the file names.

If possible can you also explain what "bride" and "damaged" means while looking at Gwen's page?
50%
1 - Gwen's Bride Quirk is unknown as of v0.6.7; It's either a Happy Ending were the MC marries her in a bridal outfit or she gets back together with her old fiance, Mark.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2 - Gwen's Damaged Quirk is the result of her going Major Yandere. At the moment this achievement only shows up on her Character Card but it will likely unlock some flavor text later and hopefully more unique scenarios. Do note that at the moment you can't remove it once you get it.

Side Note: ArcGames has mentioned about introducing a Fey Shop to Add/Remove Quirks but it's a concept he threw onto the someday™ pile so when if ever is unknown.

Reactions: Zontany

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.8 was just released to all pledge levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be releasing the update to the public first thing on Wednesday morning :)

A very small update this week as I spent the first half of it bed-ridden with a nasty fever (and I'm still not feeling great). Sorry, everyone! Back to normal next week, I promise. This week it's a new ELDRITCH main storyline, plus a mysterious new figure is introduced... Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New ELDRITCH event! (Follow your ELDRITCH Lead!)
  • Misc: Added a little dialogue exchange between MC and Pixie if you go to Roxy's demesne, thinking that's where the "Explore the Town" hint is directing you. Should help prevent further confusion. I swear, if I still get messages about this blasted questline after this...
  • Misc: Tweaked the Gwen Yandere code so that if you disable it in preferences the text messages stop immediately instead of after sleeping
  • Bug: Fixed a very rare issue where you'd get the Pixie-rubbing-herself-on-the-laptop scene during the Act One Finale
  • Misc: Removed the "flicker" effect from skipping past animations (Huge thanks to ViperMagus for figuring it out!)
  • Misc: Changed "Main Menu" to "Title Screen" in Extras to avoid confusion
  • Bug: Numerous typos and grammatical errors. Whoops!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also ArcGames I found some bugs.

When I was looking threw the heart cards for each character, I noticed a problem.
I can't scroll past Qarinah's bio and get to Roxy, it completely passes her and goes straight to Veronica.
When I looked at Roxy's bio I found the thing you said to report. "Hint: This is an invisible step. If you see this message please report!"

Besides that, everything else is good. Also, I don't know if this is part of this update, but I love the little Roxy scenes. She is so adorable.
Thanks for the bug report - I'll look into it! :) And I'm glad you're enjoying the Lil' Roxy content, she's honestly a lot of fun to write for and I've been looking forward to finally getting to this part of the Roxy storyline!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Update v0.6.8 was just released to all pledge levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be releasing the update to the public first thing on Wednesday morning :)

A very small update this week as I spent the first half of it bed-ridden with a nasty fever (and I'm still not feeling great). Sorry, everyone! Back to normal next week, I promise. This week it's a new ELDRITCH main storyline, plus a mysterious new figure is introduced... Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New ELDRITCH event! (Follow your ELDRITCH Lead!)
  • Misc: Added a little dialogue exchange between MC and Pixie if you go to Roxy's demesne, thinking that's where the "Explore the Town" hint is directing you. Should help prevent further confusion. I swear, if I still get messages about this blasted questline after this...
  • Misc: Tweaked the Gwen Yandere code so that if you disable it in preferences the text messages stop immediately instead of after sleeping
  • Bug: Fixed a very rare issue where you'd get the Pixie-rubbing-herself-on-the-laptop scene during the Act One Finale
  • Misc: Removed the "flicker" effect from skipping past animations (Huge thanks to ViperMagus for figuring it out!)
  • Misc: Changed "Main Menu" to "Title Screen" in Extras to avoid confusion
  • Bug: Numerous typos and grammatical errors. Whoops!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the bug report - I'll look into it! :) And I'm glad you're enjoying the Lil' Roxy content, she's honestly a lot of fun to write for and I've been looking forward to finally getting to this part of the Roxy storyline!
Damn, I wish you get well soon....I'm glad that you still care for the fans who supporting you but your health are very important and should put it to the top priority

Reactions: Zontany

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm gonna go ahead and discuss a few things from the game since I played this after a long while:

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before but it wouldn't surprise me if chastity was the mc's long lost sister. I partly suspected it when she insisted calling the mc "little brother," but she looks almost identical to the mc's mom. I'm guessing there's also genetics as a factor for powers maybe? She has a power much like yours which lets her control. I hope it's not the case though. I skip all her H content because nuns are a big "no" for me. Also I lost a lot of respect when she takes a member of your harem and offers her to you as motivation. fck that.

Gwen going yandere came as a surprise. Glad the game has one. But it seems inconsistent with her character of being ok with the mc being with other women. Normal yanderes lose their minds when an mc is interested in other women but she from the beginning insists on helping you get other women, nor does she seem shocked or upset with chloe when you fuck her.

I also thought "the beast" would turn out to be the mc's mom somehow transformed or something. It rescues you from the organization, almost selectively sparing the ones you like while killing those you don't. It knew you called for it. I thought the reason the beast came when you first meet pixie was because it determined pixie was attached to the artifact or something and was a threat sent by morgana. That theory went straight down the toilet when gramps referred to it as "he." Now it might be some past incarnation of the mc I guess? Same general power, could be "24."

I think the traitor of Morgana is pointed out by the game as Hana working with Emett all things considered. Ami lied on her behalf and was killed when she tried to approach you about the truth, other guy who had a crush on her tried to get the others listed as suspects to cover for her. On top of not looking broken up about it, she was likely nervous because pixie let it slip they were looking for a spy specifically during her interrogation. The other servants strike me as red herrings more than co-conspirators. The "25" note is "S2" unless there's a beast connection, which I doubt. S2, however, doesn't indicate anything we can determine.

Idk if it's a bug but theres some awful lag with Gwen cellphone. Idk why, but almost every time the game does some yandere stuff with her it feels like it slows down.

As a bug I'd like to report that you can access the nexus of Morgana earlier than you should, partway down the traitor search path. You can even go through parts of Roxy's story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fray Myste

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Gwen going yandere came as a surprise. Glad the game has one. But it seems inconsistent with her character of being ok with the mc being with other women. Normal yanderes lose their minds when an mc is interested in other women but she from the beginning insists on helping you get other women, nor does she seem shocked or upset with chloe when you fuck her.
She's set off by us neglecting her or the thought of other girls stealing us. Us dominating other girls is different, she seems to love seeing us make other girls into sluts like her. She worships us and it's being apart from us that sets her off, not other girls per se. I know, she talks about other girls at the high level but to get that you have to have avoided her for an entire month, which puts you squarely in the 'other girls have stolen you from her' territory.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before but it wouldn't surprise me if chastity was the mc's long lost sister. I partly suspected it when she insisted calling the mc "little brother," but she looks almost identical to the mc's mom. I'm guessing there's also genetics as a factor for powers maybe? She has a power much like yours which lets her control. I hope it's not the case though. I skip all her H content because nuns are a big "no" for me. Also I lost a lot of respect when she takes a member of your harem and offers her to you as motivation. fck that.
The theory has been mentioned before though it's really more nun play as "we are all children of the divine so that makes us all brothers and sisters" sort of thing. Then again I'm pretty sure Gramps has stuck it into crazy a few times before so who know but I doubt Gramps would tell us even it it were true...

Probably a conflict of interest. You could say she is less the natural yandere and more of an unintentionally constructed one. She loves you and wants your attention so it doesn't matter how she gets it as long as she does. Don't pay attention to her and she might just try freeing up your calendar by more drastic means...

I also thought "the beast" would turn out to be the mc's mom somehow transformed or something. It rescues you from the organization, almost selectively sparing the ones you like while killing those you don't. It knew you called for it. I thought the reason the beast came when you first meet pixie was because it determined pixie was attached to the artifact or something and was a threat sent by morgana. That theory went straight down the toilet when gramps referred to it as "he." Now it might be some past incarnation of the mc I guess? Same general power, could be "24."
Beast being the MC's mom is probably a bit of a stretch. Though I don't recall anywhere that it was referenced by gender and especially not male. In fact some internal code would suggest otherwise beastPregnant = 0 ## Is Beast pregnant?

I think the traitor of Morgana is pointed out by the game as Hana working with Emett all things considered. Ami lied on her behalf and was killed when she tried to approach you about the truth, other guy who had a crush on her tried to get the others listed as suspects to cover for her. On top of not looking broken up about it, she was likely nervous because pixie let it slip they were looking for a spy specifically during her interrogation. The other servants strike me as red herrings more than co-conspirators. The "25" note is "S2" unless there's a beast connection, which I doubt. S2, however, doesn't indicate anything we can determine.
25 is sometimes used to reference the MC. I wonder how that murder mystery will play out though I would go with sleep walking Morgana since if she beat the life out of someone I doubt any of them would say anything and who would dare confront her about it. There were also hints of S&M play.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
to answer your question 1 yes question 2 i don't know how Ren'py works at all
You can either upload a save or enable the renpy console

Enable Console
1 - Open in notepad/notepad++: renpy\common\00console.rpy
2 - Look for the Line
Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
3 - Change config.console = True and keep in mind that True is case sensitive
4 - Save Changes

During gameplay press SHIFT+O to Open Console, press ESC to Exit Console
Type the variable you want to check.

Edit: Also constant sleeping isn't good for you so try to move around to keep the blood flowing. You can check her phases from her Heart Card but you might not get any text from her if you are constantly in bed so try a Train Ride or other activities so she actually thinks about messaging you.

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I'm wondering about the Loli rules here, Alice can't be mated with (some say a missed opportunity of the older sister teaching the young one) but there are other characters in the game that look extremely young that you can mate with. it's kinda weird having her there as a purity symbol despite being able to have sex with everyone around her, even if she's nearby (moving to another room with one of the other girls or watching Alice sleep with her half naked sister that you lust for) so it doesn't really work XD especially when the other "clearly an 6-9 year old girl face and body" characters are free game.

not complaining or anything, just pointing out how nothing really makes sense by the end of the day XD Patreon has some really nonsense rules. "if the dog can talk then you can fuck it" LOL what? also the entire "we are against mother/daughter sex scenes but feel free to group sex assult anyone you want" which is another "amazing" rule that doesn't make sense. you would think it would be the other way around (having sex with your mother or sister or both is nothing compered to sexual assault) I suppose these are the same weird rules like in the movies. cutting a person head off, burning him and shooting his brains out is super ok, but someone says "fuck" and the movie is an instant "Rated R"

we live in such a weird world :/

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm wondering about the Loli rules here, Alice can't be mated with (some say a missed opportunity of the older sister teaching the young one) but there are other characters in the game that look extremely young that you can mate with. it's kinda weird having her there as a purity symbol despite being able to have sex with everyone around her, even if she's nearby (moving to another room with one of the other girls or watching Alice sleep with her half naked sister that you lust for) so it doesn't really work XD especially when the other "clearly an 6-9 year old girl face and body" characters are free game.

not complaining or anything, just pointing out how nothing really makes sense by the end of the day XD Patreon has some really nonsense rules. "if the dog can talk then you can fuck it" LOL what? also the entire "we are against mother/daughter sex scenes but feel free to group sex assult anyone you want" which is another "amazing" rule that doesn't make sense.
Depends as if you look hard enough you'll find some exceptions on this site in both directions but in general:
* Urban Dictionary Loli #7 - Teen Loli (18+ ;)) or Adult Loli (19+) so no one underage. This is why Demi-Humans work so well as you can easily say they are centuries-old (Qarinah is around 400)
* The less Human the better - Since laws are made for Humans that puts Qarinah in the clear, really a lot of girls get the succubus treatment to be more Demi-Human :LOL:. Lil' Roxy might also fall under this since she's a little fire spirit that starts off naked... Alice though is a Human girl depicted as under 18.
* Breast Size - Flat Justice . But some get around it by doing things like In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits, though you could go with Ultimate Boob Wars!! ~Big Breasts vs Flat Chests~
* Art Style Matters - Refer to The less Human the better so a cartoonish look will cause less criticism.
* Left to the mods discretion. A kind of catch all that doesn't have to follow any of the above, simply put if the mod can fap to it then it stays :p

Patreon depends on the cocaine and if the banks get uppety... Harem Hotel had issues because of Ashley wearing a Schoolgirl Outfit.

Reactions: blackmasha
D

Deleted member 2107272

honestly the AVN scene would benefit a LOT from just adopting crypto and sidestepping this whole "patreon" problem. It'd also get rid of all the other problems with Patreon (absurd fees, late payments, weird bans, them getting kinda monopolistic, absurd taxes and so on).

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I've tried that i skiped 10 days and nothing
The Yandere mode has a hidden counter:
-Everyday her counter increases by 3 if you don't do anything naughty with her and decreases by 25 if you do her
- At 30 point she is in minor mode, at 60 moderate mode and at 90 major mode.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes